Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've bought from Le Cake Pop before also and they seem like really lovely girls. I do have a new rule though and it's any business who gifts these greedy 'influncers' won't be getting my business. Evan is everything that is wrong with the world imo. He's a rid neck!!! Also why is he acting like he's renovating a house. He's throwing some free paint around and calling it a reno. Correction other people are doing the graft and he's fannnying about looking at himself in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The girls at Lecakepop are amazing, genuine and down to Earth. They have built their business from the ground up. I’m sure they sent their (to die for) cake pops out to different influencers to raise awareness of their brand like any small business does but they would have seen through Evan quick style x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anybody think he’s going to overdo the black in this house? Grey in the last one and black in this one.

I have just done a black and white bathroom myself and am loving it and I did think their doors (let’s forget using wall paint not wood paint) looked better and good. But just seems like everything he mentions doors, bannister, bed, everything else is going to end up a bit far.

And it’s not black but it is howling ... can’t get over the “chandelier” in the utility room it looks awful 😂

Reactions: 5
Anybody think he’s going to overdo the black in this house? Grey in the last one and black in this one.

I have just done a black and white bathroom myself and am loving it and I did think their doors (let’s forget using wall paint not wood paint) looked better and good. But just seems like everything he mentions doors, bannister, bed, everything else is going to end up a bit far.

And it’s not black but it is howling ... can’t get over the “chandelier” in the utility room it looks awful 😂
It’s a pure Pagazzi special 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really bugs me that he keeps filming the house behind him out that velux window. He has zero respect for anyone else, intentionally pointing his phone at it!! 🤬

Reactions: 2
I would honestly hate to be his neighbour. I would be at his door. No one in that street will have any privacy now he’s moved in

Very grand chandelier??? Is he having a laugh, it’s tacky AF!
Guessing the PlayStation in the garage wasn’t working out since it’s now sitting nicely under the TV 🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s such cheap finishes in the house yet he thinks he’s billy big time!!

if I was buying a 6 bed I would at least expect decent quality

Absolutely all about the 6 bed! I would much rather have my 3 bed ex cooncil house that we have finished with top quality finishings etc than that pile of shite..! He’s a materialistic little dick

How can his accent be so fake and sound like he’s reading off a script (just like pinkpeonyhome) to then sounding like a ned. He’s a riot!
I love how high his voice went when trying to convince us all he loves his new matte kitchen 🤣🤣 so buzzin, aye so you are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really bugs me that he keeps filming the house behind him out that velux window. He has zero respect for anyone else, intentionally pointing his phone at it!! 🤬
the house at the back is owned by a local builder who’s recently just passed away from
COVID, his wife still stays there. i wouldn’t be happy if I were her!

• Wow
It’s a total joke isn’t it. Except jokes are funny and this actually isn’t. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Total lack of what's really going on in the world around them? 💯🏡So many children in Glasgow not even having a daily meal and all that waste. Exactly god know what he says to these companies?

He’s so grabby it’s disgustin there are so many better home accounts in Glasgow nvr mind Scotland.you can bet half if not more of there followers are bought, if you look thru them it’s mainly bot or foreign accts.
I much prefer the smaller accts like Southside reno and clevedencrescent it’s not a gift or ad evry day and clevedencrescent especially you can see their knocking their pans in doing most of it themselves and it’s really nice and original.not another hinch copy cat with crushed velvet and grey everywhere I don’t know how people aren’t sick of it all
You just need to look at his list. And lately it has been going up by exactly 100 every other day. Evan buying his followers 😂he's been looking on here. He put cream on his scabby lips lol. Nae bother Evan there still a riot.

Absolutely all about the 6 bed! I would much rather have my 3 bed ex cooncil house that we have finished with top quality finishings etc than that pile of shite..! He’s a materialistic little dick
Definitely 🤣🤣

He just copies other house pages kidding on he is Mr interior 😂🏡💵💵

I've bought from Le Cake Pop before also and they seem like really lovely girls. I do have a new rule though and it's any business who gifts these greedy 'influncers' won't be getting my business. Evan is everything that is wrong with the world imo. He's a rid neck!!! Also why is he acting like he's renovating a house. He's throwing some free paint around and calling it a reno. Correction other people are doing the graft and he's fannnying about looking at himself in the mirror.
He's gets right up my nose.🤛 He is selfish rude dosent give a duck for anything or anyone💯💯 your are so right. I wonder what stupid magazine is going to do a calob🤪with that fool he is bragging today. Honestly duck knows what he says to these people to go along with this hard working shite he says?that poor Partner of his he is never off the stoat😥 he just wants to slabber on about I have a six bedroom home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why has he got ornaments etc out when they are still decorating! Is he completely brainless

Yeah apparently so!!! Can’t wait to see what magazine is stupid enough to collab with him. House is filled with tack

I cant wait too see this magazine business...
Is this going to be the same as ohhh we are doing a self build!
He’ll be asking kevin mcloud up next to go on grand designs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How can his accent be so fake and sound like he’s reading off a script (just like pinkpeonyhome) to then sounding like a ned. He’s a riot!
I love how high his voice went when trying to convince us all he loves his new matte kitchen 🤣🤣 so buzzin, aye so you are 🤣
He is a fool
The ornaments and “Hermes” 🥴 blankets out is so pointless. They’re clueless.
The boys a idiot. You would keep all your stuff away until you have finished.
I know is
You mean someone else built it? He is such a celebrity with his unique taste! Aye right 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.