Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obv don’t watch stories often with sound on so I don’t need to hear that accent.

he hiding the work car in his garage so the neighbours don’t see a lowly seat? Surely you’d put the car you actually pay for in the garage to keep it good. In fact why if you get provided a car would you pay out for one just to let’s be honest show off? Cause uinguess Ryan also has a car?

cant stop thinking it just looks like it’s been raided and stripped right back so strange to buy a non new build but realistically not that old in that state.
one thing I’ll give them tho is the hall does look better with the wall knocked down

Reactions: 4
Obv don’t watch stories often with sound on so I don’t need to hear that accent.

he hiding the work car in his garage so the neighbours don’t see a lowly seat? Surely you’d put the car you actually pay for in the garage to keep it good. In fact why if you get provided a car would you pay out for one just to let’s be honest show off? Cause uinguess Ryan also has a car?

cant stop thinking it just looks like it’s been raided and stripped right back so strange to buy a non new build but realistically not that old in that state.
one thing I’ll give them tho is the hall does look better with the wall knocked down
I wondered if it had been a repossession. Quite often when houses are about to be repossessed the previous owners will strip what they can and sell x

Reactions: 1
I wondered if it had been a repossession. Quite often when houses are about to be repossessed the previous owners will strip what they can and sell x
Nah it was just built to be sold on to make a profit but I’m guessing the person wanted too much for it as it never sold. They didn’t put a kitchen or bathrooms in it until 2020 probably to save themselves money and disguise it as giving the buyer a chance to design their own but no one can get a mortgage on a house without those things so ended up putting them in anyway.

Reactions: 3

He dosent think with his brain? Let's me honest he likes to kid on he has money. Ryan does not have a car anymore he sold his before they sold there house. Evan got rid of his Mercedes also and it's obviously because he could not afford it? But went out and got another one because the idiot just can't be sensible and be like the rest of us when you got to save and sacrifice. That is why he gets on my nerves so much and his fake fake shite

Maybe as its been there since 2008 so you could be right💯🏡

Reactions: 2
Any company that gifts stuff to him i will make sure i never buy from and anyone i know will never ever use them, these companies really should research who they gift too and that amount of food clearly wasnt just for the two of them so breaking the rules yet again....

Reactions: 8
Any company that gifts stuff to him i will make sure i never buy from and anyone i know will never ever use them, these companies really should research who they gift too and that amount of food clearly wasnt just for the two of them so breaking the rules yet again....
My Home is My Haven got the same but claims she shared it with her neighbours and MIL.

My Home is My Haven got the same but claims she shared it with her neighbours and MIL.
Another non essential trip ..... shock horror if she was that bother about her MIL she would have got her food sent direct to her house and told the company not to bother giving her any and maybe donate it to a family who really needed it, familes where parents arnt eating all day so their kids can eat not miss teeny and wet wipe who are living their best healthy life on the pixie dust!

Another non essential trip ..... shock horror if she was that bother about her MIL she would have got her food sent direct to her house and told the company not to bother giving her any and maybe donate it to a family who really needed it, familes where parents arnt eating all day so their kids can eat not miss teeny and wet wipe who are living their best healthy life on the pixie dust!
It’s a total joke isn’t it. Except jokes are funny and this actually isn’t. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ohhh porta cabin/builders yard chic in full force today, i am so jealous my master bedroom doesnt look onto some skips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
and iS that mats from Sainsbury’s supermarket on the floor? 😂 he didn’t call them gorrrrrjuss or say where he got them gifted from
Omg guys Sainsbury’s have gifted me these super gorgeous bespoke mats #luxary #gifted #bespoke #selfbuildbutnotaselfbuildbutsomeonelsesoldhousethattheydidntfinish

• Haha
Ohhh porta cabin/builders yard chic in full force today, i am so jealous my master bedroom doesnt look onto some skips 😂
🤣🤣 I don’t understand why they wouldn’t turn the front bedroom with the “turret” 🙄 into the master bedroom and make use of that feature. They don’t even really need an en suite off it since it’ll just be the 2 of them living there 🤷🏻 I can’t follow the logic with their decisions!! Apart from doing it all for show.
Also that wallpaper looks like what my granny had in her house 20year ago, no word of a lie 😂

Reactions: 1
Just noticed he has given a shout out to @le_cakepop on Insta. I ordered from these girls but if they are in any way associated with Evan I won't be giving them another penny.
You dont need to worry about that. Im saying nothing more but anyone who knows the girls at Le CakePop knows there are certain things they dont stand for, and one of them is accounts full of bought followers where every second story is an #ad... they have way more integrity than that. Theyve worked hard to build a genuine following, they wouldnt risk it especially through evan!

• Haha
You dont need to worry about that. Im saying nothing more but anyone who knows the girls at Le CakePop knows there are certain things they dont stand for, and one of them is accounts full of bought followers where every second story is an #ad... they have way more integrity than that. Theyve worked hard to build a genuine following, they wouldnt risk it especially through evan!

Those girls always gift him stuff

I actually loved them and purchased a few things but stopped because most stories was just a shout out from someone they had gifted.

• Heart
Someone needs to #gift him a thesaurus. His overuse of “gorgeous” makes me want to vomit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Those girls always gift him stuff

I actually loved them and purchased a few things but stopped because most stories was just a shout out from someone they had gifted.
They gifted them stuff at 10k followers, then stopped especially when they found out the giveaways he does are scams. They have 3 reps i think, yep they gift them stuff (which most businesses do via social media) but thats it. Theyv built a successful business the right way in my opinion. It would be a shame to stop supporting them because you dont like evan (or peopel being gifted items cause thats the way of the world now). Credit where its due, i follow them and know them and know categorically they are really careful with any gifting they do. :)

• Haha
He’s so grabby it’s disgustin there are so many better home accounts in Glasgow nvr mind Scotland.you can bet half if not more of there followers are bought, if you look thru them it’s mainly bot or foreign accts.
I much prefer the smaller accts like Southside reno and clevedencrescent it’s not a gift or ad evry day and clevedencrescent especially you can see their knocking their pans in doing most of it themselves and it’s really nice and original.not another hinch copy cat with crushed velvet and grey everywhere I don’t know how people aren’t sick of it all

Reactions: 7
Those stories this morning, he has had wayyyyy too much Botox. Look at his forehead - it literally does not move no matter what expression he pulls. How old is he, like 23?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.