Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all for show. There is no need for two young guys to have a family home like that. Better saving their money and buying a nice wee flat somewhere - that place will be a money pit to keep up and it looks like they don’t have it unless it’s #gifted.
He will be doing the Only Fans next! He wants the footballers wives lifestyle where he spends all day shopping and lunching with the girls but needs someone to bank roll it. That poor Ryan will be working all the hours to try and pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely got someone in for non-essential work with no mask on and even tagged the company 🤦‍♂️ He’s braindead man

I saw Glam Rend have commented on his photo saying he did such a good job of painting that awful wall 😳 wtf

• Haha
Oh yea we are going to use your joiner now ...... not! Idiot advertising a company thats breaking lockdown and not wearing a mask... one way to get your pal reported!

He’s a bit of an over sharer. Does anyone really care that his PlayStation is kept in the garage 🥱
Definitely think it will take them a while to get the floors done since they have a coffee table and other tat out. I would be keeping all that in storage and living with the minimum amount of clutter until it was finished.
Has he shared their bedroom yet? Wonder what he’s sleeping on since the gifted bed is for sale

When he put up the video out the velux window he convinently missed out the skips and porta cabin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can clearly see whatevers been done to his lips has been done recently, unless he’s put a football pump in them himself! Also, I can believe he’s went from a “self build” to a generic house with skips for a view!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baldy but the time he is 25👌😂 knowing him he will probably ask to get a hair transplant gifted ha. 🤣🤣🙏
He already looks bald when he stands against a light background then can just see there’s a wee tuft of hair at the top 🤣
Is his hair a diy job with a razor or is he going for illegal haircuts as well as lip filler?

promoting a company, can’t even get their name right.. ‘Glam Render’ no pal the company is called ‘Glam Rend’
This infuriates me💯arshole

He's from Bannockburn. 🤣
It's actually insulting a Glasgow accent 👌💯

He already looks bald when he stands against a light background then can just see there’s a wee tuft of hair at the top 🤣
Is his hair a diy job with a razor or is he going for illegal haircuts as well as lip filler?
His lips are a riot but I do not think it's who done them💯they are all dry and scabby looking? Like he has never moisturised them? 🤐🤐

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So Evan that kids on he is from Glasgow when he is actually from Bannockburn? 🏡👍He is such a bullshiter

Obviously on reading here again and knows we see everything 👀👀👀👀
duck him maybe he should learn to be honest with his followers💯🏡💵

He’s a bit of an over sharer. Does anyone really care that his PlayStation is kept in the garage 🥱
Definitely think it will take them a while to get the floors done since they have a coffee table and other tat out. I would be keeping all that in storage and living with the minimum amount of clutter until it was finished.
Has he shared their bedroom yet? Wonder what he’s sleeping on since the gifted bed is for sale
Nope not shared the rooms. It will take them a while but Evan be on the beg for free shite

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.