Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has definitely had more lip fillers. The injection sites are complete visible and he can’t move his top lip, it’s completely stuffed with filler.
He’s starting to look like a caricature.

Reactions: 3
promoting a company, can’t even get their name right.. ‘Glam Render’ no pal the company is called ‘Glam Rend’

Omg that accent is soooo cringeworthy!!
And that wall is hideous! Rest of the house is a tit tip and he’s up in the loft painting the gym 🤣

• Haha
Surely that’s not how the wall’s supposed to look. It’s not been “blended” properly, other pictures of it make it look like polished plaster (not marble!) and it looks fairly decent. Theirs just looks a bit slapdash!

Reactions: 1
That wall 😳😳😳 he surly can’t think that looks good, it’s an absolute mess.

the gym would also be the last thing I would be decorating, the house is a tip. He’s just a silly immature wee boy trying to live the high flyer lifestyle....Even you are failing miserably

Reactions: 1
Just noticed he has given a shout out to @le_cakepop on Insta. I ordered from these girls but if they are in any way associated with Evan I won't be giving them another penny.

Reactions: 2
Not got a single carpet in the whole house but hey at least he has a branch of pure gym in one of the many spare rooms 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just noticed he has given a shout out to @le_cakepop on Insta. I ordered from these girls but if they are in any way associated with Evan I won't be giving them another penny.
Totally agree

Not got a single carpet in the whole house but hey at least he has a branch of pure gym in one of the many spare rooms 😂😂😂
I do wonder what 2 young guys want with 6 bedrooms, apart from being able to say that’s what they have. That’s 1 ticked off as a gym, wonder what will become of the other 4 spare 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Totally agree

I do wonder what 2 young guys want with 6 bedrooms, apart from being able to say that’s what they have. That’s 1 ticked off as a gym, wonder what will become of the other 4 spare 🤔
It’s all for show. There is no need for two young guys to have a family home like that. Better saving their money and buying a nice wee flat somewhere - that place will be a money pit to keep up and it looks like they don’t have it unless it’s #gifted.

Reactions: 5
That wall 😂 has artex made a come back in grey? It’s horrendous (said in the same drawn out way he says gorgeous)

That wall is terrible. Everybody saying how nice it is I was thinking eh? Came here to check I wasn't only one thinking it's boufin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.