Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would sell his granny
they are a catering company attached to an events company mainly for Asian weddings, were featured on a bbc Scotland show last year

why’s he getting rid of a bed that’s been in storage with nothing wrong with it when he’s got SIX unfloored bedrooms to fill
He obviously needs the money!

Reactions: 1
Right so cheap white doors they are painting black....horrendous!!!! I thought this was a big 6 bed, with a TURRET!!! That was going to be high end and with top quality finishings!!! Pfffttttt dream on Evan son, as I said before he’s only interested in the 6 bed label, he’s not got a clue about style or quality!!
kitchen is also a let down with its cheap looking appliances and worktop!

Reactions: 5
Right so cheap white doors they are painting black....horrendous!!!! I thought this was a big 6 bed, with a TURRET!!! That was going to be high end and with top quality finishings!!! Pfffttttt dream on Evan son, as I said before he’s only interested in the 6 bed label, he’s not got a clue about style or quality!!
kitchen is also a let down with its cheap looking appliances and worktop!
Yeah I could see black doors being nice if they were a modern style but the crappy 4 panel ones just look dated!!
It’s probably just a cheap kitchen from some generic place since it was only fitted to be able to sell the house

Reactions: 3
are we not supposed to be in lockdown? good old evan breaking the rules yet again. trades in doing work in his house? i dont think ‘sonos’ is an essential maintenance job!!! absolute fuckwit of a boy

Reactions: 2
are we not supposed to be in lockdown? good old evan breaking the rules yet again. trades in doing work in his house? i dont think ‘sonos’ is an essential maintenance job!!! absolute fuckwit of a boy
His man is a spark so should be perfectly capable of installing any sort of speaker system and you certainly dont need a trade for sonos, i have it in every room 🙄

• Haha
I just think it's so disrespectful to sell something he gets gifted?🏠 It's so rude? Like really were did he get his manners?. He needs a good shake. 💯👍And a 🤛🤛

It looks like it’s his partner that’s putting the Sonos in? Why’s he tagging sonos? Probably wants something to get gifted to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right help me out here i thought i knew the basics of decorating and would never paint doors with a matt wall paint, surely they will get dirty, chipped, scratched etc and look tit?

Reactions: 4
It looks like it’s his partner that’s putting the Sonos in? Why’s he tagging sonos? Probably wants something to get gifted to him.
He has probably got the sonos gifted instead of saying Ad? Mr money bags

Right help me out here i thought i knew the basics of decorating and would never paint doors with a matt wall paint, surely they will get dirty, chipped, scratched etc and look tit?
Surely he is using proper paint? That you use on wood? A hopkirk house did this. It was actually the one he says he pulled out of and she did a amazing job she painted all her doors black was really smart. 👍He gets his ideas from other homes. Mr interior designer my ars🤣😂

He has probably got the sonos gifted instead of saying Ad? Mr money bags

Surely he is using proper paint? That you use on wood? A hopkirk house did this. It was actually the one he says he pulled out of and she did a amazing job she painted all her doors black was really smart. 👍He gets his ideas from other homes. Mr interior designer my ars🤣😂
Well he showed a tin of wall and ceiling paint on his stories and they look super matt... think hes been taking tips from beggy homesweethome and bodging/rushing it 😂

Reactions: 4
There was a guy in dark clothing came out a room and he turned the camera to Ryan standing at the top of the stairs wearing grey so definitely got workers in

Reactions: 5
There was a guy in dark clothing came out a room and he turned the camera to Ryan standing at the top of the stairs wearing grey so definitely got workers in
I’m not 100% but I think that’s the in laws? Just from previous stories but could be wrong. Either way Evan’s always breaking lockdown rules so wouldn’t surprise me if it is workers

Well he showed a tin of wall and ceiling paint on his stories and they look super matt... think hes been taking tips from beggy homesweethome and bodging/rushing it 😂
LOL well he would have a filter for everything that bampot. 🤣They have all the
I’m not 100% but I think that’s the in laws? Just from previous stories but could be wrong. Either way Evan’s always breaking lockdown rules so wouldn’t surprise me if it is workers
Imagine being his new neighbours? I would be disappointed and disgusted. 💯🏠

He has a girl friend in tonight putting it on his own Instagram trying to be a smart ars👌that silly wee boy will never learn

Last edited:
To be fair, the in laws aren’t meant to be in their house either.
I agree but to play devils advocate, you are allowed people to help you move house. That said, he’s always out gallivanting and pays no attention to the rules so it’s not like he will be treating it as an exception.

Listen to this muppet saying how much everything will cost. No class whatsoever.
And so disrespectful to his neighbours filming their houses and putting it on stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.