Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a couple of genuine LVs that I no longer use due to the fact that there are so many shite fakes floating about with the wannabes. I also have a genuine Chanel bag and rarely even use that because of the same, Glasgow belters cutting about with their Turkish knock offs.
[/QUOTE
I have a couple of genuine LVs that I no longer use due to the fact that there are so many shite fakes floating about with the wannabes. I also have a genuine Chanel bag and rarely even use that because of the same, Glasgow belters cutting about with their Turkish knock offs.
You lucky person💯👌 But he shows off he has all this wealth and he has no money what a dick💴f📴Evan

Reactions: 3
I hope this pair never have to sell Evan’s “dream house”. There’s a reason it was empty for so long. I remember the house next door was up for sale for the best part of 2 years if not longer. I seriously considered going to view it for the size of it with its price tag but then I remembered the channel 4 show is called location location location. I thank the lord above I didn’t as the for sale sign would be in the garden today.
won’t be long until he’s chummy with the neighbours and starts to promote their small businesses. It’s a win win for Evan though as it means freebies and fake friendships
He has such a gorgeous view of the A71 from the back garden

Reactions: 4
I hope this pair never have to sell Evan’s “dream house”. There’s a reason it was empty for so long. I remember the house next door was up for sale for the best part of 2 years if not longer. I seriously considered going to view it for the size of it with its price tag but then I remembered the channel 4 show is called location location location. I thank the lord above I didn’t as the for sale sign would be in the garden today.
won’t be long until he’s chummy with the neighbours and starts to promote their small businesses. It’s a win win for Evan though as it means freebies and fake friendships
He has such a gorgeous view of the A71 from the back garden
That's quite scary god how long is this house been up for?. He doesn't think with his head it's all about we need a big house for Instagram?. He got caught out kidding on he purchased a house in Bothwell? Lies 💯🏡🤣 Then it was a plot of land for a self build? More fibs🏠💯so they just purchased this because the price drop?

All he’s interested in is the 6 bedroom label he will be sprouting that it has 6 bedrooms at any given chance! You can read the laddie like a book

Reactions: 3
All he’s interested in is the 6 bedroom label he will be sprouting that it has 6 bedrooms at any given chance! You can read the laddie like a book
He needs 6 bedrooms though to fit that massive ego, fake LV bags and all his gifted shite from top drawer 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“So so beautiful. No carpets but such a beautiful house” 🙄 can he not just be honest and say it’s shite living in a house that you’re not fully moved in to yet! Trying to sugarcoat everything.
did I hear him say outhouse??
Now that they’re not living with the in-laws anymore technically they shouldn’t be meeting up (remember it’s lockdown Evan?!) but for some reason they’re all having a buffet lunch. Wtf. If they genuinely needed to be there helping fair enough but no they’re enjoying a free gifted lunch. Carry on ya muppet.

Turret?! Did he just say lights are going round the turret?! 🤣🤣🤣 he really does have delusions of grandeur.
A bleeping turret 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“So so beautiful. No carpets but such a beautiful house” 🙄 can he not just be honest and say it’s shite living in a house that you’re not fully moved in to yet! Trying to sugarcoat everything.
did I hear him say outhouse??
Now that they’re not living with the in-laws anymore technically they shouldn’t be meeting up (remember it’s lockdown Evan?!) but for some reason they’re all having a buffet lunch. Wtf. If they genuinely needed to be there helping fair enough but no they’re enjoying a free gifted lunch. Carry on ya muppet.
Even if they were still 1 household that’s a buffet for about 5000! Why are companies catering for what is unlikely to be a household size.

not that he’s adheres to rules at all, while they were in the old house clearly had folk round or posting trampy videos of drinking out bottles of wine in the car which I’m sure wasn’t en route to the essential weekly shop (as if Evan even knows what that is)

Reactions: 2
Dam i watched his stories again 🙄 came straight here when i saw the bed for sale..... i was sure it was gifted unless he is making out it was to look like he was getting big items for free??
Also who is this saffron kitchen they seem to be gifting all the huns these free spreads!

He should be gifted with filler dissolver treatment, his lips are an absolute mess 😮😮 so bumpy and overfilled..what a wee eejit he is..he would sell his maw to get a new rug for his Larky hoose 😂

• Haha
He should be gifted with filler dissolver treatment, his lips are an absolute mess 😮😮 so bumpy and overfilled..what a wee eejit he is..he would sell his maw to get a new rug for his Larky hoose 😂
You just know it’s going to be the tackiest house in Lanarkshire like the last one 🤢
And why does he keep tagging it as Hamilton? Too embarrassed to say it’s Larkhall? It’s not for privacy since he’s already shown the door sign with the address and a pic of the front of the house.

• Haha
Dam i watched his stories again 🙄 came straight here when i saw the bed for sale..... i was sure it was gifted unless he is making out it was to look like he was getting big items for free??
Also who is this saffron kitchen they seem to be gifting all the huns these free spreads!
they are a catering company attached to an events company mainly for Asian weddings, were featured on a bbc Scotland show last year

why’s he getting rid of a bed that’s been in storage with nothing wrong with it when he’s got SIX unfloored bedrooms to fill

• Sad
they are a catering company attached to an events company mainly for Asian weddings, were featured on a bbc Scotland show last year

why’s he getting rid of a bed that’s been in storage with nothing wrong with it when he’s got SIX unfloored bedrooms to fill

Probably so uncomfortable he wants rid of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.