Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time replying to this thread. I noticed that and it almost ended me 😂 so cringe!!!!!! Also pretty sure they are making a loss on that house???! Offers over 215k seems low, why bother moving, al for the gram
I am dead!!! Imagine quoting your insta like your bleeping Mariah carey! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

the house is awful! It’s just a bog standard 3 bed detached filled with mirrored tat and headache wallpaper oh and not forgetting a few H blankets and designer books 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 Bore off and get some style!!

Reactions: 4
First time replying to this thread. I noticed that and it almost ended me 😂 so cringe!!!!!! Also pretty sure they are making a loss on that house???! Offers over 215k seems low, why bother moving, al for the gram
I was thinking the exact same, very cheap for a new build detached. i thought he bought for more according to Zoopla? I also thought it was a 4 bedroom as looks bigger on outside. It genuinely is just filled with tat!!! The wallpaper in his room is awful!! And how may mirrors does 2 guys need in a house?

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the exact same, very cheap for a new build detached. i thought he bought for more according to Zoopla? I also thought it was a 4 bedroom as looks bigger on outside. It genuinely is just filled with tat!!! The wallpaper in his room is awful!! And how may mirrors does 2 guys need in a house?
It might be ideal for a couple but not a family unless
you sort out the not very child friendly garden. I agree,
House very dark with all that wallpaper. You would
want to go in and gut it x

Reactions: 1
He’s unbearably vile. His lips were an abomination during lockdown, but they’re absolutely ludicrous now. That Botox woman should be struck off. His lack of self awareness is terrifying & a really nasty streak is fairly obvious. When he was mimicking a workman who had come to his door, he genuinely thought he was insulting the poor guy. He then launched into his usual spouting of utterly inane shite & became rougher than he made the workman sound in his impression. And his spiel about an interior design background is highly questionable if we’re using that house as evidence: it’s so over cluttered with mediocre ornaments it makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it. That living room is where good taste goes to die. He seems to make purchases for the sake of it, hailing them as “stunning” and far more expensive looking than they are. Eh, no, they’re ubiquitous knickknacks from the Top Drawer, not bleeping Faberge eggs! His pouty, topless selfies have me cringing myself inside out whilst wondering if it’s possible to actually die from passive embarrassment. He’s an absolute guttersnipe with delusions of grandeur. I haven’t even heard the partner’s voice on stories - he never says a word. Poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s unbearably vile. His lips were an abomination during lockdown, but they’re absolutely ludicrous now. That Botox woman should be struck off. His lack of self awareness is terrifying & a really nasty streak is fairly obvious. When he was mimicking a workman who had come to his door, he genuinely thought he was insulting the poor guy. He then launched into his usual spouting of utterly inane shite & became rougher than he made the workman sound in his impression. And his spiel about an interior design background is highly questionable if we’re using that house as evidence: it’s so over cluttered with mediocre ornaments it makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it. That living room is where good taste goes to die. He seems to make purchases for the sake of it, hailing them as “stunning” and far more expensive looking than they are. Eh, no, they’re ubiquitous knickknacks from the Top Drawer, not bleeping Faberge eggs! His pouty, topless selfies have me cringing myself inside out whilst wondering if it’s possible to actually die from passive embarrassment. He’s an absolute guttersnipe with delusions of grandeur. I haven’t even heard the partner’s voice on stories - he never says a word. Poor guy.
You forgot the getting his ROx engagement ring in every shot . Suprised it didnt feature in the momo brochure to sell his house ...... home of our home team and a diamond engagement ring 😂 because no one else has one ehhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You forgot the getting his ROx engagement ring in every shot . Suprised it didnt feature in the momo brochure to sell his house ...... home of our home team and a diamond engagement ring 😂 because no one else has one ehhhhh
That was ridiculous as well 😂 I’d blocked it out 😂 He was so distasteful when talking about it. It’s from Rox in the toon, it’s hardly Van Cleef & Arpels 😂 He’s the absolute King of the Fannies 😂

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t of put better if I tried. The girl who does his lips “Natalie O’Brien “ is as much a fanny as him!! This guy lives in cloud cookoo land. For someone his age , you would think he had lived for 90 years. Such a money orientated young dick. I can see that partner of his bleeping off and leaving him as if I hear is correct he’s nothing but a tart who cheats on Ryan constantly!

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t of put better if I tried. The girl who does his lips “Natalie O’Brien “ is as much a fanny as him!! This guy lives in cloud cookoo land. For someone his age , you would think he had lived for 90 years. Such a money orientated young dick. I can see that partner of his bleeping off and leaving him as if I hear is correct he’s nothing but a tart who cheats on Ryan constantly!
I feel for the builders who will be doing the self build, with sky luck he will piss one of them off and they will knock
him into next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
[/
It's so embarrassing what he does with that bloody ring. Every chance he can he will show it off🤣Yes God knows how his partner puts up with the constant spending?. We'll if he tags momo maybe they will hope it sells quick. He says they are going to temporary accommodation just now till next March 😂

Last edited:
He is a little duck wit. Never known anyone to pout into the camera so much.

The post last night about his Omega 3 fish gingers in the fridge 🙈 honestly what a dick!!

• Haha
Oh his jeep is a Mercedes he managed to get that in tonight? His new car. He just sold his car or his partner did. Now we go out and buy another. What actually goes through his head, 🤪

Omg aldi fish fingers now no rangey ( sick in my mouth typing this 🤢)
And Would i duck have mcdonalds on my brand new car seats!!!

Exactly but just another post for the gram🤬he called his car a ornament for the driveway what a dick💯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.