Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His bespoke hall 🙈🙈🙈🙈 OMG it’s a normal hall with run of the mill tacky grey wallpaper and a horrendous light fitting!!! It looks exactly the same as every other “influencers” hall! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
He doesn't even know we're he is going to stay? As he has sold all his reno properties🤣 but wait for it he only has one left that he could show them doing it up for his page. His da must be loaded with the wealth Evan has🤣and all these properties?

Reactions: 1
He doesn't even know we're he is going to stay? As he has sold all his reno properties🤣 but wait for it he only has one left that he could show them doing it up for his page. His da must be loaded with the wealth Evan has🤣and all these properties?
Is it bad i hope its the worst winter on record and it delays his house build for months 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least one of them are not beneath us? Evan says his partner wanted to stay in a caravan until his house is built?. That is the most sensible thing he has says this year👌but not good enough for Evan. No he is to above caravan life.

Reactions: 3
Over the last week or so Evan has nothing to report? Apart from buying more carpets for his temporary house? I wonder if he has rented out a mansion? Until his house is built next year. Or maybe a million dollar listing eh? Can't wait to see this! anything for the gramm. They must be loaded if they just sold off all there properties many do you think they had two? or five? Or even nine ha. But why sell them at all I don't get that they are meant to be a investments.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this temp house is where they end up staying and not building a house 🙈🙈 it’s probably a load of made up rubbish for the gram. They are prob skint because of his constant spending on pish! Interesting to see what the temp house is like!!!

New lock down restrictions, covid cases at all time high and this wee self centred prick is away in a car with someone outside his household and away getting a unnecessary hand moldings done 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How many times has been at the Top Drawer this week? They must even be such of him walking about with his phone. Fanny!

• Haha
Wtf I want to punch him. I would love to bump into tell him what a arshole he really is. He says he was taking his spare bed to his new house? And goes to the top drawer and buys a bed. That spending is going to ruin that wee boy.

• Haha
Wtf I want to punch him. I would love to bump into tell him what a arshole he really is. He says he was taking his spare bed to his new house? And goes to the top drawer and buys a bed. That spending is going to ruin that wee boy.
If it was a temp house and you needed to buy a bed To make you would just go to Argos. But not that wee fanny. Would love to know where all the money comes from. He barely works a day a week x

• Haha
New lock down restrictions, covid cases at all time high and this wee self centred prick is away in a car with someone outside his household and away getting a unnecessary hand moldings done 🙄
He’s absolutely loathsome. And I’d bet my house that those 4 girls don’t live together, ergo, 5 households together in that photo, INSIDE SOMEONE’S HOUSE. An absolute clackwanker.

If it was a temp house and you needed to buy a bed To make you would just go to Argos. But not that wee fanny. Would love to know where all the money comes from. He barely works a day a week x
Whatever he buys will *look* like it’s from Argos, guaranteed 😂

Over the last week or so Evan has nothing to report? Apart from buying more carpets for his temporary house? I wonder if he has rented out a mansion? Until his house is built next year. Or maybe a million dollar listing eh? Can't wait to see this! anything for the gramm. They must be loaded if they just sold off all there properties many do you think they had two? or five? Or even nine ha. But why sell them at all I don't get that they are meant to be a investments.
Maybe carpets, at a push, I could possibly understand if the carpets were absolutely awful. But why would you pack up your bed & put it in storage so you could buy a new bed to take with you? Struggling for content much? 🤔

The temp home looks like an outhouse in someone’s garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The temp home looks like an outhouse in someone’s garden?
I thought this and it was on stories right after he was “in” his in laws house (breaking rules as per) i think their so called rental is just another property on the inlaws land and exaggerated to make to him sound like some sort of property tycoon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s so dumb he makes my brain hurt. Imagine trying so hard to be someone you are clearly not.

I need to unfollow. £550 for a tree! A tree. The frost will kill it in a week. He seriously needs to have a word with himself x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.