Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been clicking through his stories so have
missed the new house update, so have they bought
a new house?

Reactions: 1
God he’s such a little bleeping turd. Classless. Costco yesterday then again today and showing off buying two 75” tvs. He just screams noveau riche.

Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with the massive TVs he has. He just can’t
stop spending for the sake of spending x

He’s just a stupid little boy. The pout, the brashness.... everything. Defo got some maturing to do.
Maybe he should stop drinking every night and he would not feel so not well?. I can't bear to watch his lying bullshit. He is one of those people that want what other rich people have. πŸ™ But he dosent have the class in him. Aye they lips he looks as if he's been sunburnt on a beach ha.

Reactions: 4
He is trying to have an air of mystery around the house situation when it’s not even his money that’s building / buying it!!! He rides on his partners coat tails.

Reactions: 5
He is trying to have an air of mystery around the house situation when it’s not even his money that’s building / buying it!!! He rides on his partners coat tails.
Aye Evan just works in a ordinary job and has obviously changed jobs in the last year from his Coffee selling. So god knows how a bank would give you a ridiculous mortgage on a hopkirk house?. Who's says oh we are saving every penny right now then buys a 450 quid mirror and two 750 televisions. The boys a absolute rocket🀣

Reactions: 4
Obviously getting some sort of discount aswell from momo homes and not declaring it! Funny when we sold our house i didn’t repeatedly tag my bloody estate agent on insta...... they’ve been doing well in the area ... duck off hun theres been a pandemic for 4 months barely anything has sold!

I’ve actually met him and he is absolutely vile!

He studied interior design if you can believe that with the house which is simply a regurgitate version of every house on insta. There isn’t any design aspect in that interior at all.

He almost got kicked out of college for plagiarism but cried homophobia and was allowed to stay!!!

Heard from a source that they constant cheat on one another... but not sure if that true.
It is true he’s just a horrid individual.... told someone not to touch his LV bag as it cost more than their rent!! Heard those actual words from his mouth...

And you know the old saying money talks and wealth whispers. He is absolutely crass.... you canny buy class at Cruise pal!!
What college did he go to? It makes me mad that he would even speak to someone like that? The boy has zero class doing that it is so embassing. His mother obviously taught him no manners at all.

Nah dont think anythings been confirmed but from the flashes shown i assume they have or are buying a self build type house from a company or a plot of land and getting someone to build for them but thats a guess...
You were right he showed off the plans on his story last night. He told one of the dogs don't stand on it. You self build it is, 😜

They mention his instagram account in the online brochure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i am done thats the single most tragic thing i have ever read in my life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
First time replying to this thread. I noticed that and it almost ended me πŸ˜‚ so cringe!!!!!! Also pretty sure they are making a loss on that house???! Offers over 215k seems low, why bother moving, al for the gram

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.