Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he was taking about his faulty ring and the diamonds falling out... ‘As big as they are I just can’t find them’ 🤮
As it’s already been said, he is definitely trying to portray a life of wealth and luxury but doesn’t have the decorum and class that goes with it. I’ve met a few ‘rich’ people ok my life and the difference is that they don’t shout about their wealth as they don’t need to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If he was that rich he certainly wouldnt be going to ROX a high street jeweller you can find in a shopping centre..... 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yes he had a cheek to put a swipe up for his Hermes blankets💯 He is trying to be abut more professional now since he's been fighting with the other house pages. I wonder what is next? since he has pulled out of the Miller home🏡 no hopkirk five bedroom for him I do not believe a word he says anyway. He just did it for attention👌the boy is a wee fanny🤛as they say in Glasgow. He just seems a selfish horrible wee guy. He is the type nothing pleases him.
Have they actually pulled out of the new 5 bed ? I must even missed this ? 😳

Agreed rox is nothing special 😂

Yes he said it last week. After serious consideration they pulled out of it just wasn't for them.

Those glasses and lips!
Can’t believe I missed that they pulled out the Miller Home... Probably couldn’t get a mortgage on a 450k house tbh.

Agreed rox is nothing special 😂
You can get finance on anything these days😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve actually met him and he is absolutely vile!

He studied interior design if you can believe that with the house which is simply a regurgitate version of every house on insta. There isn’t any design aspect in that interior at all.

He almost got kicked out of college for plagiarism but cried homophobia and was allowed to stay!!!

Heard from a source that they constant cheat on one another... but not sure if that true.
It is true he’s just a horrid individual.... told someone not to touch his LV bag as it cost more than their rent!! Heard those actual words from his mouth...

And you know the old saying money talks and wealth whispers. He is absolutely crass.... you canny buy class at Cruise pal!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s just a vile wee hole. Remember the fight
with the guy from Our Trinity Home which started because
he suggested he had been with Lewis. With any luck
his partner who seems to bank roll him will get shot
of him x

Reactions: 2
I’ve actually met him and he is absolutely vile!

He studied interior design if you can believe that with the house which is simply a regurgitate version of every house on insta. There isn’t any design aspect in that interior at all.

He almost got kicked out of college for plagiarism but cried homophobia and was allowed to stay!!!

Heard from a source that they constant cheat on one another... but not sure if that true.
It is true he’s just a horrid individual.... told someone not to touch his LV bag as it cost more than their rent!! Heard those actual words from his mouth...

And you know the old saying money talks and wealth whispers. He is absolutely crass.... you canny buy class at Cruise pal!!
You know I know nothing about him or his partner. But everything you have written I would believe. He looks so arrogant, when he was in The hot tub with the other boy with the wine, the thought crossed my mind about him cheating. Not accusing him of it but I wouldn’t put it past him. And those lips 👄 who the hell does he think he is 😂😂😂

He’s just a vile wee hole. Remember the fight
with the guy from Our Trinity Home which started because
he suggested he had been with Lewis. With any luck
his partner who seems to bank roll him will get shot
of him x
Why did the fight start? I only heard the voices note of that trinity home guy slagging off a disabled kid!
Maybe it was a battle of who has the biggest new build or the fakest face 😂😂😂
These home account people are nutters, would sell their granny for a wax melt

• Haha
Why did the fight start? I only heard the voices note of that trinity home guy slagging off a disabled kid!
Maybe it was a battle of who has the biggest new build or the fakest face 😂😂😂
These home account people are nutters, would sell their granny for a wax melt
The person behind the account AKH home got in toucg
with Lewis and suggested he was Evans ex or certainly
had been with him. Lewis accused her of causing
trouble and that’s what kicked it all off x

Reactions: 3
Omg why post a pic from hospital then all the poor me pouty faces without saying what is actually wrong ??? Is he looking for a pity party? Pathetic. He boils my blood as he’s so full of his own self importance. The lips are vile. I’d be asking for my money back! H O RRIFIC.

Omg why post a pic from hospital then all the poor me pouty faces without saying what is actually wrong ??? Is he looking for a pity party? Pathetic. He boils my blood as he’s so full of his own self importance. The lips are vile. I’d be asking for my money back! H O RRIFIC.
Like these people who check in at a hospital... then when people ask whats wrong they say “ i’ll DM you hun” ..... attention seeking wee so and so

• Haha
What is actually wrong with him! Why is he putting on that pathetic fake sick voice. You know the one you put on when you phone your boss and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you! 🙈🙈🙈

What is actually wrong with him! Why is he putting on that pathetic fake sick voice. You know the one you put on when you phone your boss and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you! 🙈🙈🙈
I know how pathetic was that! Realistically he has no actual content to his page just goes to top drawer and silverbirch everyday or sits in a hot tub!

Bless him, he’s going to attempt to go out for lunch and magically ends up at the top drawer..... Billy Bullshitter. He’s always out whether it’s for food or in that bleeping shop! He’s so banal.

Bless him, he’s going to attempt to go out for lunch and magically ends up at the top drawer..... Billy Bullshitter. He’s always out whether it’s for food or in that bleeping shop! He’s so banal.
Drag himself out his death bed.... wonder if his work know hes swanning about shopping and lunching when he is sick 🙄

he should just move into that shop, he’s there
every other day or give him a job. X

On deaths door but thinking about going abroad! Does this guy realise how much sh*t he talks. See the constant pouting, posing and flashing that diamond ring at the camera 😡😡 not to mention the clothes with designer names splattered all over them! He wouldn’t know subtle if it hit him in the face

I know if your so sick why would you even consider going abroad and risk catching covid or worse bringing it back and giving it too someone who might actually get really ill 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.