Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Evan but he is coming across very nouveau riche these days. I highly doubt people are asking him where he got the H blankets, it’s just a chance to show off. Whether they are real or not has not interest to me however he is just dying to give off the rich vibe which I find distasteful.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like Evan but he is coming across very nouveau riche these days. I highly doubt people are asking him where he got the H blankets, it’s just a chance to show off. Whether they are real or not has not interest to me however he is just dying to give off the rich vibe which I find distasteful.
He’s really up his own arse !! I notice it says Evan & Ryan but where is Ryan? Lol

Reactions: 2
I don’t like the house at all! Far too cluttered and the same as every other influencer. Sitting the designer holdalls and suitcases out in the spare room 🙈🙈 seriously just put them in a cupboard like everyone else! He does my head right in....so showy!

Reactions: 1
Yes he had a cheek to put a swipe up for his Hermes blankets💯 He is trying to be abut more professional now since he's been fighting with the other house pages. I wonder what is next? since he has pulled out of the Miller home🏡 no hopkirk five bedroom for him I do not believe a word he says anyway. He just did it for attention👌the boy is a wee fanny🤛as they say in Glasgow. He just seems a selfish horrible wee guy. He is the type nothing pleases him.

Have they pulled out the miller home? Sometimes I don’t have volume on watching his stories 🙈🙈 last I seen they were away looking at flooring and kitchens for the new house!

Yes he had a cheek to put a swipe up for his Hermes blankets💯 He is trying to be abut more professional now since he's been fighting with the other house pages. I wonder what is next? since he has pulled out of the Miller home🏡 no hopkirk five bedroom for him I do not believe a word he says anyway. He just did it for attention👌the boy is a wee fanny🤛as they say in Glasgow. He just seems a selfish horrible wee guy. He is the type nothing pleases him.
I missed that, thought it was his forever home. Does he even work?

He says last week that they decided to pull out of the Miller home if there ever even was one?It just wasn't right for them😜so he is going for something else never says what. So no forever home just now😂. They have a goergous home I don't understand why move put that pressure on themselves🤨

He says last week that they decided to pull out of the Miller home if there ever even was one?It just wasn't right for them😜so he is going for something else never says what. So no forever home just now😂. They have a goergous home I don't understand why move put that pressure on themselves🤨
Because then he wouldnt be able to show off for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe I missed that they pulled out the Miller Home... Probably couldn’t get a mortgage on a 450k house tbh.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe I missed that they pulled out the Miller Home... Probably couldn’t get a mortgage on a 450k house tbh.
My sister in law today got told her mortgage in principal no longer stands after covid lockdown etc and they want 20% dep as a min!
20% of half a mill ...... ouch 😐

My sister in law today got told her mortgage in principal no longer stands after covid lockdown etc and they want 20% dep as a min!
20% of half a mill ...... ouch 😐
Aw that’s awful, hope they manage to get something tho. ❤ Coop are doing 85% mortgages, my friend got accepted last week with them. Most of the bigger banks are looking for 20% as they don’t want to lend and need to minimise their risk as much as possible x

Aw that’s awful, hope they manage to get something tho. ❤ Coop are doing 85% mortgages, my friend got accepted last week with them. Most of the bigger banks are looking for 20% as they don’t want to lend and need to minimise their risk as much as possible x
I know felt sorry for her today, i will say to get to try the coop, thanks 🙏🏻

• Heart
I totally agree with you I mean unless you are a footballers wife? Who can afford a three grand throw! Not Evan anyway. It feels like he humiliates the less fortunate with his arrogance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Those glasses and lips!
They are absolutely atrocious.

And showing off the diamond engagement ring... “As big as they are” talking about the diamonds.. He is such a pretentious little tit. Can’t go him at all. He is desperate to show off this high end lifestyle. I’m embarrassed for him.

Evan, we know you read here so a wee reminder - money shouts, wealth whispers.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t agree more!! I actually cringe at him 🙈 It’s all for gram.

I’m no being funny but if a diamond fell out my “expensive” ring I sure as hell wouldn’t be paying to get it replaced. The ring must be faulty.

he had to name drop Rox in there aswell ae 😏😏😏 couldn't see him going to H Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.