Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BR006

That was out of order. I didnโ€™t see his first load of stories about the incident but he was out of order posting yesterday. he was so blasรฉ about it, not even bother that some poor soul was dead. Standing with that that stupid smirk on his face loving that heโ€™s been involved/witnessed whatever happened. I bet the police hadnโ€™t even hung up and he had his phone out to record the stories.
Total twat!! I didnโ€™t see the first set of stories about the incident either. He posted that yesterday looking for attention when there was no way he should have put that on social media. He boils my blood!!!
Iโ€™m hoping with him being in other houses Ryan has seen sense and kicked him out!

Reactions: 1

onforanosey1

Yessss lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ first thing I did was check the plate lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Evan has a lot to learn ๐Ÿ˜‚ people with true wealth donโ€™t feel the need to constantly show off, Evan reeks of being a wannabe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
omg so it is, ive just checked! just so it can seem like he has money! daft wee boy.

• Haha

Honesttruth

So Iโ€™ve noticed Evan hasnโ€™t been staying at the in laws I wonder whatโ€™s happened?? Maybe Ryan had seen sense and kicked him to the kerb. Or maybe weโ€™re heโ€™s staying isnโ€™t good enough for him ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It never took him long eh? What a month or so? ๐Ÿค” He does not love Ryan he loves what he can give him. As soon as it has stopped he fucks off poor guy must be gutted.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข Yes party's with guys shopping trip to Kendal? today. We are on lockdown Evan๐Ÿ’ฏyou are not meant to go anywhere are you daft clearly not he's away to meet some random. And who can leave there dogs? I mean they are your family and clearly he dosent care about them either. He just goes away and leaves them to?

To be fair, the in laws arenโ€™t meant to be in their house either.
I agree but to play devils advocate, you are allowed people to help you move house. That said, heโ€™s always out gallivanting and pays no attention to the rules so itโ€™s not like he will be treating it as an exception.

onforanosey1

win the luxx bed from gg beds, when the company have actually called it the Bravo bed and the company name is actually G Gate Beds! why do these companies work with such a fanny!
766FB8DF-13E3-4549-B4FA-F2A8A1D6ADA2.png

• Haha
What a load of shit a door sign is that it?? I think itโ€™s disgusting how heโ€™s treating his in laws house, and they dogs pissing and shitting all over the garden! He the most annoying twat Iโ€™ve ever came across

Instainsta

Chatty Member
He is so late to the party with the lumi spa and writing
On his face. Seen so many other sellers do this weeks ago

He is going on about oh I did not know my cupboards were a matt finish? In his kitchen๐Ÿก๐Ÿค”but surely if he ordered it himself the kitchen he would clearly know what finish it is? ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃYour full of shite Evan! Caught out on another lie. Clearly someone else picked it?
I think the story was that the kitchen came with the house because the original owners had it on the market for a long time but it had no kitchen and one was required. I loosely recall something like that.

Thanks, he was probably told to take it down before the person got in trouble for not following rules. Do you know if he tagged the person?
I did think he had them done ๐Ÿ™ˆ heโ€™s a riot!

Honesttruth

Well he showed a tin of wall and ceiling paint on his stories and they look super matt... think hes been taking tips from beggy homesweethome and bodging/rushing it ๐Ÿ˜‚
LOL well he would have a filter for everything that bampot. ๐ŸคฃThey have all the
Iโ€™m not 100% but I think thatโ€™s the in laws? Just from previous stories but could be wrong. Either way Evanโ€™s always breaking lockdown rules so wouldnโ€™t surprise me if it is workers
Imagine being his new neighbours? I would be disappointed and disgusted. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ 

He has a girl friend in tonight putting it on his own Instagram trying to be a smart ars๐Ÿ‘Œthat silly wee boy will never learn

Last edited:

Honesttruth

He got kicked out of college? do you know him / have anymore tea .....
He claims hes an interior designer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also i have to add it drives me insane how he calls it a reno...... you bought an ex new build and your decorating it thats not a fucking reno!!!!!
A girl put it on here last year she met him at college she said he was just as vile in person๐Ÿ’ฏHe would say things like my bag cost more than your rent.๐Ÿค› He got pulled in for plagiarism in Glasgow city and he tried to accuse them of being homaphobic his lecturers? and he left. All because he got caught out how disgusting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ญthere's enough real homaphobic horrible stuff going on in the world๐Ÿ˜ญ. They kind of lies are dangerous?

Omg his wee happy face when he saw the tool box brought a tear to my eye! When you see him he is always in work clothes too not dripping in ali expess forge market shite like evan!
Seems like a nice hard working guy โค
I know it was lovely. You can tell he has been brought up with good morals and foundation. Not like Evan ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited: