Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wish we could see it on right move lol

Wonder if it’s in strathaven as I’ve searched 6 beds in Hamilton with no joy 😂😂
Defo out strathaven/ lanark / back of hamilton way.... yet he keeps insta storing in bothwell.... wants everyone to think he can afford a 6 bed in bothwell 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

BR006

Have they pulled out the miller home? Sometimes I don’t have volume on watching his stories 🙈🙈 last I seen they were away looking at flooring and kitchens for the new house!

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
My sister in law today got told her mortgage in principal no longer stands after covid lockdown etc and they want 20% dep as a min!
20% of half a mill ...... ouch 😐
Aw that’s awful, hope they manage to get something tho. ❤ Coop are doing 85% mortgages, my friend got accepted last week with them. Most of the bigger banks are looking for 20% as they don’t want to lend and need to minimise their risk as much as possible x

MrsBojangles88

It kinda is, the whole street was sold as plots so every house was a self build and are all different and this one was built a number of years ago but has never been lived in. The plot across the street has the same footprint but not actually built so his house will have a twin 😂
Thats why I thought that Andrew Baxter Avenue because all the houses look different but I cant see one with a shitty brown bannister online on that street 😂

Lambo110

He bursts my head! He is staying in his in-laws back garden in a granny flat that’s why he won’t do a house tour of his garden shed He works for LG in Scotland probably in a sales or merchandising role.. Definitely delusions of grandeur with this one.
Yeah it's definitely his in-laws that have the cash to bank roll them

Honesttruth

Yes he had a cheek to put a swipe up for his Hermes blankets💯 He is trying to be abut more professional now since he's been fighting with the other house pages. I wonder what is next? since he has pulled out of the Miller home🏡 no hopkirk five bedroom for him I do not believe a word he says anyway. He just did it for attention👌the boy is a wee fanny🤛as they say in Glasgow. He just seems a selfish horrible wee guy. He is the type nothing pleases him.

Ohhh porta cabin/builders yard chic in full force today, i am so jealous my master bedroom doesnt look onto some skips 😂
🤣🤣 I don’t understand why they wouldn’t turn the front bedroom with the “turret” 🙄 into the master bedroom and make use of that feature. They don’t even really need an en suite off it since it’ll just be the 2 of them living there 🤷🏻 I can’t follow the logic with their decisions!! Apart from doing it all for show.
Also that wallpaper looks like what my granny had in her house 20year ago, no word of a lie 😂

Honesttruth

How can his accent be so fake and sound like he’s reading off a script (just like pinkpeonyhome) to then sounding like a ned. He’s a riot!
I love how high his voice went when trying to convince us all he loves his new matte kitchen 🤣🤣 so buzzin, aye so you are 🤣
He is a fool
The ornaments and “Hermes” 🥴 blankets out is so pointless. They’re clueless.
The boys a idiot. You would keep all your stuff away until you have finished.
I cant wait too see this magazine business...
Is this going to be the same as ohhh we are doing a self build!
He’ll be asking kevin mcloud up next to go on grand designs 😂😂😂
I know is
I cant wait too see this magazine business...
Is this going to be the same as ohhh we are doing a self build!
He’ll be asking kevin mcloud up next to go on grand designs 😂😂😂
You mean someone else built it? He is such a celebrity with his unique taste! Aye right 🤔

Han1983

I actually enjoy his page but wish he wouldn't peddle that pyramid scheme Nu Skin stuff 😩

So they have bought another house instead of a self build!!! I knew they would get the mortgage for the self build!
We all knew they were never doing a self build, and sorry but that house is not a shell of a self build that banister in the picture looks like its at least 30 years old he is just clinging to the self build label!

BR006

Who keeps bunny rabbits in the bathroom!!!!! I actually think that’s a bit sick

Ispeakthetruth

YES TO EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY THE LAST POINT!
I’m sure the other day when he was rambling on his stories he said something about needing walls moved in his master to make it bigger so can’t put carpet down yet?? Then he’ll defo get a free carpet #ad😂😅

Honesttruth

So the fanny says he does not have a plot yet? =no self build house yet? As he has obviously bought no land 💯💸💸. But today he is like omg the house building is so hard? How do people do it? I'm going to get a one bedroom house 😂🤣

Why does he think it’s so funny to throw sauces in his friends hair?! The girl, rightly, looks like she’s going to kill him.
He’s ridiculously immature I’ve no idea how his other half puts up with him
I think it’s Ryan’s sister in law how disrespectful? Disgusting picking on a girl

Louise2019

You dont need to pay to know hes on only fans, someone sent a screen shot on here or the trinity page and the links in his bio for only fans
Bet that’s where he’s seen it and there is no fake Facebook messages surely knowing how much he ‘doesn’t give a fuck’ he would have posted them

Oh no, Jaro Design have just went way down in my book. Why are they giving this muppet the time of day?! I love the mother and daughter team but need to have a serious rethink if they give him freebies.
The “amazing home” he’s in is actually now a party pad available for hire at weekends!

Gmac92

He sells coffee I’m sure, it’s a shame he doesn’t fucking choke on a coffee bean

He’s wound up far to many people, that little brat of a child will realise this soon enough, he’ll end up losing everything. Maybe a house up a close in castlemilk would bring his plastic face back to reality. Prick
Hey there are some nice areas in Castlemilk x

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Right apologies for banging on about his spelling maybe he's doing it for fun now if he reads this. So today's post

Mistakes

Couch foke. Should be folk
There should be their
Née one should be new one

And ffs he's getting a new couch out of it when tge cleaning probably just caused some minor shading.

He's such a twat

Right apologies for banging on about his spelling maybe he's doing it for fun now if he reads this. So today's post

Mistakes

Couch foke. Should be folk
There should be their
Née one should be new one

And ffs he's getting a new couch out of it when tge cleaning probably just caused some minor shading.

He's such a twat
Ahhh spelt the wrong I'm in such a hurry to rant about this moron. Forgot to say in another post he was promoting the church conversion as a holiday home and he described it as complicated.wtf ??? Its not a complimentary word used when marketing something 🙄 why didn't they business proof read his post.