Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I just don’t get the reasoning behind it at all! 2k+ for completely unnecessary bifolds (if he gets decent ones and not cheap PVC crap) ....yet still no bloody flooring/carpets or blinds!
I’m pretty sure he’ll get the cheap PVC crap 😂

Reactions: 1

Honesttruth

That message was probably for his partner. That is a hard worker

Anyone else think the in-laws have got fed up with him and want him out ASAP
LV is fake you can tell a mile away!!! Seriously Evan if you are going to show off make sure it’s genuine 😂😂😂
The boy ia a arshole.we all know Evan is only clinging on to his partners lifestyle and his parents💯💯. He would have nothing without them. He works hard aye my ars the only thing he works hard at is taking pictures of himself 💯👍

He tagged the sign making company the other night showing the number and street, rather careless. The house has been up for sale many times but never sold.

BR006

That wall 😳😳😳 he surly can’t think that looks good, it’s an absolute mess.

the gym would also be the last thing I would be decorating, the house is a tip. He’s just a silly immature wee boy trying to live the high flyer lifestyle....Even you are failing miserably

Aderalis

The part of the house in the background of this story is probably their living area. In another one of his stories tonight you can see the bedroom right behind their living room. It looks like an annex split into two. They must have to go into the main part of the house for the kitchen and bathroom? Confused! Also I couldn’t care less about where he lives etc but it’s the falseness I can’t abide.

View attachment 372232
That part of the house isn’t part of the house it’s actually next door 😂😂
Its kinda funny see you all trying to guess and work it 😂
The picture where they are all out walking - they ALL live in the same household 😂😂

Nisfornosy

So he's plonked some slabs on the grass and put the hot tub on them. That's going to sink is it not? The weight of those tubs when filled need a proper base!

Honesttruth

Absolutely all about the 6 bed! I would much rather have my 3 bed ex cooncil house that we have finished with top quality finishings etc than that pile of shite..! He’s a materialistic little dick
Definitely 🤣🤣

Anybody think he’s going to overdo the black in this house? Grey in the last one and black in this one.

I have just done a black and white bathroom myself and am loving it and I did think their doors (let’s forget using wall paint not wood paint) looked better and good. But just seems like everything he mentions doors, bannister, bed, everything else is going to end up a bit far.

And it’s not black but it is howling ... can’t get over the “chandelier” in the utility room it looks awful 😂
He just copies other house pages kidding on he is Mr interior 😂🏡💵💵

I've bought from Le Cake Pop before also and they seem like really lovely girls. I do have a new rule though and it's any business who gifts these greedy 'influncers' won't be getting my business. Evan is everything that is wrong with the world imo. He's a rid neck!!! Also why is he acting like he's renovating a house. He's throwing some free paint around and calling it a reno. Correction other people are doing the graft and he's fannnying about looking at himself in the mirror.
He's gets right up my nose.🤛 He is selfish rude dosent give a fuck for anything or anyone💯💯 your are so right. I wonder what stupid magazine is going to do a calob🤪with that fool he is bragging today. Honestly fuck knows what he says to these people to go along with this hard working shite he says?that poor Partner of his he is never off the stoat😥 he just wants to slabber on about I have a six bedroom home.

Last edited:

onforanosey1

Rules dont exsist with him, its been the same through all of this. he’s clearly seen that the guidelines have changed and thought sod this I’ll just stick to my plans because its all about ME!