Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the location always in Hamilton, is he ashamed to say he lives in Larkhall?

Reactions: 7
What’s with the location always in Hamilton, is he ashamed to say he lives in Larkhall?
I’ve said this before and definitely think he’s embarrassed 🙊 although on this occasion might let him off as it’s Quarter primary so technically is Hamilton 🤣🤣 the voting cards must went to the temp house in laws outhouse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think good on him for coming on his stories and talking about voting being important. First sensible thing I’ve heard out his pumped up gob and he managed it without the words gorgeous, beautiful or exciting.

although a few dots later he’s reminding us of his true trashy self with the open bottle of wine in the car - why does he do that never mind post it !

I think good on him for coming on his stories and talking about voting being important. First sensible thing I’ve heard out his pumped up gob and he managed it without the words gorgeous, beautiful or exciting.

although a few dots later he’s reminding us of his true trashy self with the open bottle of wine in the car - why does he do that never mind post it !
It was a good statement to make but he couldn't back it up why its important cause he's thick.

Yeh it's really important so yeh! .... is that it??

On another matter why do we need to be privy to these ever more becomming shirtless snaps. We had one with a mug of tea and one in the hot tub. Totally loves himself.

Just makes me laugh 😅

They're obviously for some follower and I think I know who

Reactions: 4
Here goes...
Hope and pray to Jesus that some crappy work in your house gets done?! Naw.
A lovely drive to the motorway, what, Lanark Road? Aye ok then.
Tapped through the rest of his stories, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, sell sell sell 🥱

Reactions: 2
Wow how fake does he sound when he is trying to sound concerned/sympathetic reading out those answers!! Even we know you only care about yourself hun...actually made me dislike him even more.

Reactions: 7
Nah those lumi spa “results” - if anybody is fooled by that they deserve to be stung £200.

I just don’t understand the priorities in that house of horror (as well as the tasteless choices). Those doors are just going to look daft out the side, they should replace the doors straight out the back if anything.
Though if it was me my priority would not be bi folds or a million bedrooms nobody is allowed to currently come stay in but getting a second living room so Ryan can come home from work and hide in it away from evans latest ideas and demands.

Reactions: 8
I see the vases and other tat are still out when these doors are going in. Get all that tit moved out the way, it’ll be covered in dust! I don’t understand why these doors are going in anyway when there’s a double set of french doors on the other wall 🤯

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get the reasoning behind it at all! 2k+ for completely unnecessary bifolds (if he gets decent ones and not cheap PVC crap) ....yet still no bloody flooring/carpets or blinds!

I will be taking the dogs a long walk while some of the commotion was going on. One of them is grumbling at the workman so I’d take them out so that they aren’t stressed or in the guy’s way!

I just don’t get the reasoning behind it at all! 2k+ for completely unnecessary bifolds (if he gets decent ones and not cheap PVC crap) ....yet still no bloody flooring/carpets or blinds!
I’m pretty sure he’ll get the cheap PVC crap 😂

Reactions: 1
Hes doing my head in with all the I and mine. Ffs if it weren't for your bf u probably wouldn't even have a home let alone all the bollocks youre filling it with. Ffs I think ima have to stop following him hes a right trollop.

Reactions: 8
What’s with the constant touching of the tintin quiff, his hair is a state!! Showing himself in someone else’s house, cunts like him will have us back in another bleeping lockdown 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.