Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh flipping hell the 💄is on again 🤣😂
Nooooo.....I can't take it anymore

Actually when you look at his stories that house is nowhere special looks like there is yard or council tip view from his new doors. Nice... not!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Evan in the sunbed with no eye protection is genuinely giving me the fear. I’m not going to be two faced and say I’ve never used sunbeds - I did a number of years and I was lazy on the eye protection and now have partial sun damage to one of my eyes (a large freckle at the rear). It isn’t threatening in any way and it’s being monitored but it really made me think. Please wear eye protection if using a sunbed and when outdoors exposed to UV rays!

Reactions: 5
He is an absolute fud of a boy 🙈 he served me last year in curry’s he was working for LG and he actually came across very friendly and approachable, totally different from his stories !! He’s tiny in person too and skinny. Saw him again recently at the Quay garden when he was with miss trunchbull aka Gemma from bellway the dogs are shitting all over the dale and two guys and a dug 😂😂 aww they actually think they are all celebs it’s priceless 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is there not the equivalent of right move house prices for costs spent doing up a house 😂

somebody get me a job in LG cause so I can up my unnecessary spending to a fraction of Evans. All new black windows, another bi fold, new render, composite decking, new master bedroom layout, internal hall glass doors ... where does it stop?!

if I was going that extreme I think I’d have done the kitchen fronts first as they’re a bit nothing. Wild how much will be spent on top of house price

Reactions: 7
Surely there is some of trading standards who regulates the stuff sold on insta? This is criminal the lies he is telling showing pics of people who have clearly had a tummy tuck and pretending its a bleeping lumi spa.......

Reactions: 8
Surely there is some of trading standards who regulates the stuff sold on insta? This is criminal the lies he is telling showing pics of people who have clearly had a tummy tuck and pretending its a bleeping lumi spa.......
I've literally run out things to say about this joker. One minute he acting adult like pretending to be touched about people's blessings in life then next hes giving the finger to a kid who looks at him and laughing at himself.

Think you just contact the Advertising standards Authority re the false advertising

Reactions: 3
What tat has he bought from top drawer now 🙄 fffs honestly don’t know how anyone can visit the same shop as much as he does 🙈 the laugh is the stock never fkin changes lol 😂 and his other fav shop Viano interiors I actually like their stuff but it’s done my head in when they keep going on about their “clarkston” shop 😂😭🙈 it’s muirend pal clarkston road 🙈trying to make it sound posher absolute twats

Reactions: 5
They bifolds look so daft there I don't understand the logic of moving onto different rooms before even finishing one room. I don't think he knows what he's doing!
I wonder if he waits until someone gift's him something?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Evan has said before he’s replacing the windows in the house so I don’t understand why he would get bifolds put in the now and not wait until the rest are being done. Same with the decorating of the spare rooms, it makes no sense to do all that if there is still major exterior work to be done. Imagine all the dust that will be stuck in his “gorgeous” carpet.
It also annoys me that in his post he’s called the company percision and not by their actual name, precision 😂

Nah just nah 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🙈 how the fk did I miss the post about the plans for the “glass front “ 😭😭😭😭 I have heard some pretty ridiculous tit in my time but this just takes the fkin biscuit 😂😂 a glass front ?! In a bog standard house ?! Like seriously what’s the fkin point 🤣🤣 and why the fk would you start decorating with all the mess that’s going to cause 🙈 guys an actual fud 😂😂 ooooh a glass front 😳 in our amazing gorgeous beautiful home build with the crappy strip of grass I call my garden overlooked by every bleep and the rubbish dump 😭😭😭😭 aww Evan mate get a grip pal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please tell me that dafty isn’t splashing more cash on a new car. Tho I can’t see what other explanation there is to making a drama and several stories out some sticky pads from Amazon - hardly a new life hack.

and am I making it up or was he not punting toothpaste from the lumi spa company the other week? But now oral b from Amazon is what he actually spends his money on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.