Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summed up nicely. I thought it was just me that saw the lipstick/gloss. It's not going to end well with those two ...you can't just tell. It's like friends keeping telling you he's not a keeper but you just can't see it. Im watching from the outside and its a tragic sad soap drama poor Ryan he's going feel his life is a train wreck soon. Broken heart, debt, lies and the rest
As soon as this hoose is dun. We're do they move on from here?. They are going to throw all this money in for what? To be skint and not be able to sell that house? And Evan will hook up with someone else who has money Unless Ryan has ever lasting flow of doe? 💸💰💵 New thread soon? What should we call it?

Reactions: 3
New thread title “House of horrors, black doors, cheap tat and listening to Evan’s bores”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ryan seems like a really nice guy from what you can see but the two of them sit about glued to their phones. Antisocial and ignorant.

Reactions: 4
Summed up nicely. I thought it was just me that saw the lipstick/gloss. It's not going to end well with those two ...you can't just tell. It's like friends keeping telling you he's not a keeper but you just can't see it. Im watching from the outside and its a tragic sad soap drama poor Ryan he's going feel his life is a train wreck soon. Broken heart, debt, lies and the rest
Most def! Poor Ryan trying to keep him but it will all end in tear. First sugar daddy that comes along that will give Evan his footballers wife lifestyle and he will be off x

Reactions: 5
NEW THREAD

What about

I'm Evan it's all about me . Follow home team and watch me scam and get stuff for free

Our home team Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Reactions: 11
New thread title - My name’s Evan, I’m aw aboot the L’ATHETIC - reality is I’m actually pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread title:

Evan is gold-digging, freebie-begging and work-shy
With a personality as trash as the lips he got done on the fly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is so late to the party with the lumi spa and writing
On his face. Seen so many other sellers do this weeks ago

Reactions: 1
Ha ha

He certainly doesn't steal house ideas thats for sure as it's a mess. The house has the potential to be beautiful but he's turning it into a house from Towie 10 years ago theme. The other day when he said he's putting ceramic tiles on a bedroom wall I thought duck me who ever comes into that house next will need a jack hammer... to remove all that shite. He loves the glossy tiles that and that hideous wall in the games room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh crusty lips with a duck pout. We got a nice wee photo of home team in full didn't we? Not just him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.