Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda just watch him for the dogs now as Evans patter is so shite. Everyday I cannot wait to show yous this or that. He's always so soo excited to show us his latest freebie. I genuinely think he has mental health issues. That stupid manic laugh is weird. There is something wrong with him and his need to demonstrate his material wealth. Why could he not be happy in their previous house it was more than enough for 2 people. Where does he go after this? When this house is monochromed to duck and he's fed up and wants a change.

The business owner who was on here Friday confirming he is a scammer wish she'd confirm if she's from silverbirch I'd so love that it that was the case. Just a comment from one of her previous posts makes me think so. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I kinda just watch him for the dogs now as Evans patter is so shite. Everyday I cannot wait to show yous this or that. He's always so soo excited to show us his latest freebie. I genuinely think he has mental health issues. That stupid manic laugh is weird. There is something wrong with him and his need to demonstrate his material wealth. Why could he not be happy in their previous house it was more than enough for 2 people. Where does he go after this? When this house is monochromed to duck and he's fed up and wants a change.

The business owner who was on here Friday confirming he is a scammer wish she'd confirm if she's from silverbirch I'd so love that it that was the case. Just a comment from one of her previous posts makes me think so. 🤔
It is actually nice to hear but some one has finally seen through his scamming ways the free loading wee chav🤣🤣 exactly he had it perfect in the last home but no no he kept looking at other homes it's only because he says he bought the other one in Bothwell?🤪👍 But then says he pulled out the sale. It is all just for his kid on wealthy life he hasn't got. 🤔But he has not visited the top drawer? Lately or tagged them. I would not be surprised if it was them. He only knows pure red neck even someone saying to you? Any normal person would be mortified and stop it nope no Evan 🏡🎥🤬

Reactions: 3
Aye hen I did?🤣 He's a bloody fanny. They jumped into that to quick. They Should have waited and bought a better house. Waisting money 🤔💯

It's all me and mine you do duck all Evan your a lazy ars. We see you🤣🤔
As he complains about how hard him and Ryan have been working this week. He’s a proper laugh! Totally deluded!

Guys I’m SO excited to show you [insert standard household item here] it is just BEAUTIFUL. 😴

particulary liked when he said theyd only been in the house 6 weeks, its been over 2 months 🙄

It is actually nice to hear but some one has finally seen through his scamming ways the free loading wee chav🤣🤣 exactly he had it perfect in the last home but no no he kept looking at other homes it's only because he says he bought the other one in Bothwell?🤪👍 But then says he pulled out the sale. It is all just for his kid on wealthy life he hasn't got. 🤔But he has not visited the top drawer? Lately or tagged them. I would not be surprised if it was them. He only knows pure red neck even someone saying to you? Any normal person would be mortified and stop it nope no Evan 🏡🎥🤬
He was at the top drawer a couple of weeks ago, basically as soon as he was allowed and he tagged them just the other day when they hit 50k. I don’t think it’s silverbirch either as he was there just a few days ago for a strawberry tart lol. I know they’re booming now with chavs like him but I think they would still take the free advertising. Im guessing it was the cake pop company 🤔
Evan’s tactics are totally transparent. I think he goes to a company as a genuine customer and probably drops in that he’ll mention them on his insta with x number of followers then if that company gets a lot of business cause of him they might gift him some freebies. The aesthetic company he’s been using lately announced some big news the other day and he didn’t even share it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The only reason I though it might be silverbirch was she said in a previous post "I overheard him in silverbirch saying I'll just take it and ask to be gifted at the till" bit of coincidence 🤔 this person was there same time as him and heard this. Could happen though.

Anyway today he's free so him and Ryan can spend quality time together now the sockets are fitted in "ma kitchin" wonder what delights Evan is treating him to...probably something free or cheap like a walk or a coffee or he'll drag him round the shops and count that as quality time.

The only reason I though it might be silverbirch was she said in a previous post "I overheard him in silverbirch saying I'll just take it and ask to be gifted at the till" bit of coincidence 🤔 this person was there same time as him and heard this. Could happen though.

Anyway today he's free so him and Ryan can spend quality time together now the sockets are fitted in "ma kitchin" wonder what delights Evan is treating him to...probably something free or cheap like a walk or a coffee or he'll drag him round the shops and count that as quality time.
Yeah I saw that and did wonder but for me it’s the capitalisation when typing le cakepop 😂 if it was my business I’d be typing it out correctly haha

Imaging being such a chav to ask for something to be gifted like that. Such a sense of false entitlement 🤮

Reactions: 4
Evan, wtf is going on with your lips 🙈 even Natalie did a better job

What’s he on about earlier “when the extension goes in” ffs Evan gee it a rest son

Reactions: 1
Right guys hands up who said on his questions they don't like seeing dirty lumi spa shows 🤣 how could you they are so interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imaging being such a chav to ask for something to be gifted like that. Such a sense of false entitlement 🤮
That just shows you how skint and desperate he is🤣🤣

What’s he on about earlier “when the extension goes in” ffs Evan gee it a rest son
I am just thinking about him staying at his in laws🏡🎥 He is so trying to copy there style. The light the big house now talking about this. Your a wee boy Evan grow the duck up. You do not have the class for it🤣

Did you see how genuinely bitter he was about it? 😂
His face says it all? I am dissapointed in his partners Q and A answer about his mother? I hate when mother in laws interfere 🤔Ryan says he agrees. 😔We bit bitter there is your mum giving you advice on maybe not being careless?🤣🤔 And it is worse Evan laughing about her to🤣🎥Disgusting🤮 Evans parents at least sounds dissapointed in his answer 💯

Sad wee boy writing answers to his own questions. Aww I think its past his bed time. He's so dumb immature and really needs to grown up. We get the ick every day looking at all that filler , lipstick and hearing all the fakenes. Oh and the scabbing off his partner and treating him like crap

Reactions: 4
Sad wee boy writing answers to his own questions. Aww I think its past his bed time. He's so dumb immature and really needs to grown up. We get the ick every day looking at all that filler , lipstick and hearing all the fakenes. Oh and the scabbing off his partner and treating him like crap
Definitely so sad💯

Reactions: 1
Summed up nicely. I thought it was just me that saw the lipstick/gloss. It's not going to end well with those two ...you can't just tell. It's like friends keeping telling you he's not a keeper but you just can't see it. Im watching from the outside and its a tragic sad soap drama poor Ryan he's going feel his life is a train wreck soon. Broken heart, debt, lies and the rest

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.