Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Amanda has had some work done to her face? She looks so different now although granted she was constantly pregnant in the old photos

Reactions: 7
Really feel for Clive. Sounds like a reporter went knocking on his door while he was minding his own business and the kids were playing out. Poor man 💔 he also seems so nice, a proper grafter and a great dad. Sounds like he has a lot of friends too.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone think Amanda has had some work done to her face? She looks so different now although granted she was constantly pregnant in the old photos
Yes, I thought that too. She had her teeth whitened which looks good but her face seems altered.

Reactions: 3

Pretty much blaming the media for their problems. I suggest they should be thankful of the media for making them money through TV shows, books, media appearances etc.
I think if truth be told then it maybe is that, as well as Amanda spending a lot of time on social media. She's openly admitted that Clive doesn't like it and that's why he won't appear on it, so that must make them clash a bit, and especially when some of the children don't appear that often - it makes you wonder what conversations are going on.
Clive just wants to farm, but Amanda is relishing the fame that has come with the programme and is making money off that.

I've seen comments on her Insta with people saying how she's selling out - maybe Clive sees it that way too

Reactions: 6
You can bet your bottom dollar the estranged daughter of Clive will sell her story AGAIN to The Sun!! As far as I'm concerned she can do one!
I feel very sorry for all concerned really. Marriages end and people change over the years, they're not the first and they won't be the last. The problem is their USP is traditional farming and family values. It'll be interesting if they do permanently split what Amanda does next! I mean she loves the farming life, will they continue to work together on the farm? Or will she stop farming and do something completely different? Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: 4
It'll be interesting to see what she does if they do split considering farming and the idylic life is her whole image.

I feel for Clive, things change and people change but he does seem to be in love with her still.

Reactions: 8
Wow ! Initially I was very suprised but actually when you look back on the first season of Yorkshire farm to now I’m not. In them first episodes they genuinely were a unit, they didn’t have much ‘materially’ but that made them. Now it’s a lot more of a glitzy affair don’t get me wrong farmings farming there’s going to be mud and dirt but it’s very much about her. She never appears to be home as she’s always making a guest appearance or book signing etc somewhere. They’ve grown apart- whilst the medias made them it’s in turn destroyed them. She’s very much about the money where as I believe Clive just wants to do what he’s always done. Such a shame for the kids too particularly the younger ones.

Reactions: 10
In fairness to her, she has made her family financially secure. Farmings is hard, especially if you are a tenant. Doing the tv, books etc - nobody would turn it down.

In fairness to her, she has made her family financially secure. Farmings is hard, especially if you are a tenant. Doing the tv, books etc - nobody would turn it down.
Absolutely, whilst I don’t farm I have significant agricultural connections and insight into the hardships which is probably what lead me away from A career in that area. But it’s a shame that it appears to of cost her her family or her husband at any rate in the process.

Also her husband is 66. She’s 47. The age gap will show now. She is out and about meeting different people, the limelight etc. He is an elderly guy now. Now she has had her kids (9 of ‘em!) she might think it is her time. It would be hard not to get your head turned. Not condoning it, but I can see why it might happen.

Been trying to work out why she bothers me and it’s because IMO she is quite judgmental about other parents and how they bring their children up. Calling them snowflakes etc and giving hers a superior upbringing.

And yet there she is banging a camera-man in the rental place.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Been trying to work out why she bothers me and it’s because IMO she is quite judgmental about other parents and how they bring their children up. Calling them snowflakes etc and giving hers a superior upbringing.

And yet there she is banging a camera-man in the rental place.
B8B6FB05-94D2-46A0-92A9-438E7B1C21B9.jpeg
wonder if this is the one she banging

• Haha
  • Wow
Also her husband is 66. She’s 47. The age gap will show now. She is out and about meeting different people, the limelight etc. He is an elderly guy now. Now she has had her kids (9 of ‘em!) she might think it is her time. It would be hard not to get your head turned. Not condoning it, but I can see why it might happen.
Well, prancing around the farmyard in her mini skirts worked, she didn't look like a convincing farmer's wife but she pulled and got what she wanted . Conniving witch.

I had a feeling this would happen,she had a taste of what life could be like for her&she may not want to go back. I feel sorry for Clive,he seems genuine&lovely with the kids. There’s something about Amanda though,like it’s all an act.
Hardly an act as they've been married 20+ years and she's obviously a great shepherdess enduring all sorts of weathers and privations, and raising 9 fantastic children. I was afraid her head was being turned when she appeared on some god-awful morning show doing the cooking slot, something a devoted shepherdess wouldn't do, she wouldn't leave all that work on her husband's shoulders unless she was been drawn into the shallow showbiz world. I sincerely hope this separation blows over and they make a go of things. Clive is such a sexy clever hardworking man.

Reactions: 5
Yes, those kids would have a very hard life on that farm if they were just trying to eke out a living from farming. OTOH, they chose to have 9 children, and Clive has 11! Sounds like she decided she was going to have the life of an old fashioned farmer surrounded by kids. I dont know what her childhood was like, but she doesnt sound like she is close to her own family. And now she maybe realised that it wasnt all its cracked up to be. She annoyed me re the criticising other peoples parenting too. She doesn't know anything about city kids. She's slagging off parents just like every other grifter so she can shift her books and get all the old ladies agreeing with her that kids these days are all useless snowflakes!

i didn’t mean an act as in she was pretending to have to love her husband&family I just mean the way she goes on in front on the cameras. Obviously I have no clue as to how she is off camera. I think the biggest difference was how she was when Ben fogle first went to the farm as opposed to when she was when he returned fairly recently.

Reactions: 2
I disagree. If Amanda buggers off Clemmie is the one I'd see taking her place and holding things together.
Oh absolutely she is like Amanda and if they were together there would be an almighty clash, but with Amanda out of the picture Clemmie would step in to her shoes and become the leader of the pack/family.

View attachment 832331 wonder if this is the one she banging
He's hardly a huge improvement on Clive if it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4