Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is, there isn’t that much interest in them. They aren’t the royal family or the kardashians. I liked Amanda but you can see the change before your eyes the pouting, the fake posh accent inter seeded with broad Yorkshire. It’s a shame because if she hadn’t of turned into someone so up their own arse I’m sure she would have plenty of support. But then who knows what goes on behind closed doors. All I know is from what we see on tv and social media is Amanda has sold her soul to the devil, yes she’s enabled the family to be financially secure but at what cost?
The kids seem pretty well rounded and polite, Clive seems lovely and Amanda is a good mum. But is it all smoke and mirrors for the telly.

Reactions: 11
Did Ben delete the original tweet? I can’t see it.
The Yorkshire Farm fans say it’s all lies. They cannot bear it.
It was on his Instagram - I had a look but he’s turned the comments off on it, he must know he’d get a mixed response!

Reactions: 2
Did Ben delete the original tweet? I can’t see it.
The Yorkshire Farm fans say it’s all lies. They cannot bear it.
The original post is on his insta.

Someone posted the sun story on a group I'm on and Clive's daughter commented about her knocking off the camera man and has been for 6 months. I can't help but wonder if it's her stirring things.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have heard rumours about a camera man and also another crew member before that. I suppose it will all come out in the end.
It can’t be nice having this all over the papers, so hard for the children.

Reactions: 6
I have heard rumours about a camera man and also another crew member before that. I suppose it will all come out in the end.
It can’t be nice having this all over the papers, so hard for the children.
I also heard that Ade Edmundson had tried to get in with her when he filmed them initially.

I feel for Clive and the children. I didn't agree with Rosie selling her story but at the same time that must be so hard seeing 'happy families' plastered all over when your dad hardly bothers. Like you say it will all come out in the end.

I also heard that Ade Edmundson had tried to get in with her when he filmed them initially.

I feel for Clive and the children. I didn't agree with Rosie selling her story but at the same time that must be so hard seeing 'happy families' plastered all over when your dad hardly bothers. Like you say it will all come out in the end.
I mean if she really loved her dad she would have accepted his choice of a second wife and at the very least have asked her to the wedding. Amanda wasn't invited and her dad did his duty. If she truly loved him she'd have sucked up her own feelings and found a way. There's times in life when we don't particularly like people but for the sake of others that we do love we tolerate them. As far as I'm concerned it's just a jealous daughter with a massive axe to grind. I've got no respect for her. By selling stories she's hurting the very person she professes that she adored.

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering how she managed to have an affair with a cameraman. Hasn't she filmed last years and this, herself?

I'm wondering how she managed to have an affair with a cameraman. Hasn't she filmed last years and this, herself?
This article mentions camera crew. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14847698/our-yorkshire-farms-amanda-owen-screeches-husband-flees/

I would have thought there would have been some people still around but minimal due to Covid.
Unless the people involved come forward (which I doubt) or they get exposed, it’s hard to know what the truth is.
The only statement made by Amanda is that she moved out while they have some marriage difficulties.

Reactions: 1
I think it was only the actual lockdown episodes that she filmed, I’m sure they referenced that the camera crew were back once things opened up again.

This article mentions camera crew. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14847698/our-yorkshire-farms-amanda-owen-screeches-husband-flees/

I would have thought there would have been some people still around but minimal due to Covid.
Unless the people involved come forward (which I doubt) or they get exposed, it’s hard to know what the truth is.
The only statement made by Amanda is that she moved out while they have some marriage difficulties.
Pure speculation here, but they've recently had covid haven't they. The kids could have brought that back, or could it have been from close contact with someone on the crew...?

I've read the books but never watched the show. The books describe all the hard work that farming involves and the beauty of the area. When I look at her twitter feed the photos don't match with that life - dangly earrings, loose hair, miniskirts, makeup. I've never seen anyone work on a farm dressed up like that - it's a serious safety issue for starters!
The latest twitter posts show her here there and everywhere around the country.
Are we really expected to believe she has time to bring up 9 kids, run the house, run the farm, run the cafe, the shepherds hut, renovate and run the Firs, wizz around from town to town doing book signings. She must be superhuman!
Something just doesn't add up as no-one can do that much without help and I guess the lions share is being done by Clive.

Reactions: 15
That article about him taking the vechile back is totally out of context, it was banter between husband and wife.
the media sucks, write articles about how amazing this woman is and creating success…but dnt get too successful coz then theyll tear u down.
yes sometimes shes wearing completely inappropriate clothes for lambing etc but having never lambed Ill leave it up to her to decide what to wear while she does it.
Am sorry if they are having marital problems and I feel for the kids to have it plastered all over the media, but I wouldn’t believe anything I read in the Sun or in the Daily Mail.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

The daughter has done an interview! To be fair I do think it sounds pretty believable, she lost me at the they’ve made a million and I’m a single mum, makes the story seem like all she wants is money, but I do get the cold vibe off Amanda, I think Clive is lovely though and like she said just does as he’s told!

Reactions: 10

The daughter has done an interview! To be fair I do think it sounds pretty believable, she lost me at the they’ve made a million and I’m a single mum, makes the story seem like all she wants is money, but I do get the cold vibe off Amanda, I think Clive is lovely though and like she said just does as he’s told!
Presumably she got paid for this. She is not somebody I feel a great deal of sympathy for. If she wanted a relationship with her dad, doing this interview is not the best way to go about it.

Reactions: 9

So do I. People have been really nasty about her without any basis.

As far as I'm concerned the "estranged" daughter can crawl back underneath the stone she's come out from. Sour grapes all the way I'm afraid. Whether you like Amanda or not no one can deny she's worked her arse off for 21 years, and yes she's made a shed load of money, but why does the daughter think she's entitled to a share of that? Because that's what this is all about with her. She wants some of the money they've made. If she didn't she would have found a way to maintain a relationship with her father and tolerate his wife. If she really loved her father she'd have found a way. Here she is selling her story for a few quid and ultimately hurting her father in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know when Clive and Amanda got together but the daughter is probably still in the child’s mindset of being hurt that the family has broken up and Amanda is the ‘other women’. To come crawling out all of a sudden to lay the boot in and expect money is wrong. I don’t think Amanda necessarily needed to go to the wedding tho.

Reactions: 2
I mean if she really loved her dad she would have accepted his choice of a second wife and at the very least have asked her to the wedding. Amanda wasn't invited and her dad did his duty. If she truly loved him she'd have sucked up her own feelings and found a way. There's times in life when we don't particularly like people but for the sake of others that we do love we tolerate them. As far as I'm concerned it's just a jealous daughter with a massive axe to grind. I've got no respect for her. By selling stories she's hurting the very person she professes that she adored.
If that story is true though, she was a 9 year old when Amanda came on the scene, and Amanda ignored her when she went round to visit. She wasn't an adult who should have been the bigger person, she was a child. I dont know much about any of them or if its true or not abut her but you cant blame a child if the adults havent behaved well towards her. Hasnt Clive got 2 other children? What is his relationship with the other child? Agree its pathetic to be beging for money and it didnt do her cause much good. She had a child at 16 and is now a single mother. Thats nothing to do with Amanda.

Reactions: 7