Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am about 10 mins into it and no Amanda. Feeling a bit emotional as the dad is so lovely with the girls. 😢

Reactions: 3
12 mins in there is Amanda but Clive doesn't look at her but addresses his conversation to Nancy.
Raven seems to have taken over being Mum.
I presume making the cake with Amanda at 38 mins was not at Ravenseat as Clive didn't hang around for that.
Finished. Still noticed the atmosphere at the birthday party. Poor Violet looking hesitant.
Can't believe I didn't notice all this first time round like you Miss Marples did. I only picked up on the atmosphere.

Reactions: 7
This has saddened me very much. I know we don’t know what is going on behind closed doors but one set of my husband’s grandparents are Yorkshire farmers and Clive really reminds me of them - he speaks so like them and my father in law who grew up in the farm. Only grandad is still alive but he and my husband’s grandma are/were such kind, gentle, people as is my father in law.

Sidney is very like my little boy too. Raising 9 children when you are not both pulling together in the same direction will be very, very tough and I just feel so sad for the children who will (for whatever reasons the parents split up) feel a lot of sadness around this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Beyond the Yorkshire farm Reuben and Clive is the new show. Good for them. I think Amanda must realise its a tricky situation and she can't make a show about family life when that family is no longer one unit.

Reactions: 12
Miss the little kiddies they make the show but still a fantastic episode. clive and Ruben have a fantastic relationship

Reactions: 5
Miss the little kiddies they make the show but still a fantastic episode. clive and Ruben have a fantastic relationship
Totally agrees but it was lacking something! Such a shame if all went to Amanda’s head but nice to see Clive come out of his shell

Reactions: 6
I think it definitely missed Clemmie. I do think the three young'uns lack any sort of charisma or joie de vivre, or... something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it definitely missed Clemmie. I do think the three young'uns lack any sort of charisma or joie de vivre, or... something.
definitely, i thought it had some nice wholesome moments but it's quite boring watching 3 teenagers drive around on diggers for an hour, hope the rest of the series has a bit more to it

Reactions: 3