Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like it but I don't want to watch Amanda's new programme I never liked her and I despise her after her cheating.
I watched one episode, that was enough for me, can't stand the woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im new to the show (and this thread) im on series 4 now.
Hth does she keep up with the washing is what i want to know. I mean their clothes will be rotten at the end of the day so she will be doing 11 sets of stuff. Clive is lovely. What a hard working man. So lovely with the children. Feel sad knowing what has gone on with Amanda tho. It looked an idyllic life. Hard work no doubt and thats an understatement but i think the idea of being so isolated appeals to me!!

Im new to the show (and this thread) im on series 4 now.
Hth does she keep up with the washing is what i want to know. I mean their clothes will be rotten at the end of the day so she will be doing 11 sets of stuff. Clive is lovely. What a hard working man. So lovely with the children. Feel sad knowing what has gone on with Amanda tho. It looked an idyllic life. Hard work no doubt and thats an understatement but i think the idea of being so isolated appeals to me!!
She probably got the older kids to do a the washing.

Reactions: 3
Sorry that it’s the Daily Fail 🤦🏼‍♀️ but it seems Amanda’s new man wasn’t a camera man, but instead an even older IT guy, who had worked with them to build her website when their TV show first took off years ago! 😳

• Wow
Sorry that it’s the Daily Fail 🤦🏼‍♀️ but it seems Amanda’s new man wasn’t a camera man, but instead an even older IT guy, who had worked with them to build her website when their TV show first took off years ago! 😳
Bloody hell! He's even older than her husband! 😄

• Haha
Article in the DM today saying theyd been having an affair for 5 years. His wife found a note in his care last year so he broke it off with Amanda but got back together a few months later and he left his wife.

Reactions: 2
And there was I thinking she had bagged a 30 something sexy piece with a tight arse. The one she has ended up with must be loaded.
He really must be as he has had 4 wives and 3 kids, mind she is not short of a few bob.

Reactions: 4
She seems to galavant about a bit, leaving the kids & farm with Clive?! They are his world and he will be ok. I hope he may find love again in his later years though.

Reactions: 5
She seems to galavant about a bit, leaving the kids & farm with Clive?! They are his world and he will be ok. I hope he may find love again in his later years though.
He is a good man and let's hope that Amanda gets sh*t on the same way she did on Clive

• Heart
If I was Clive I'd be questioning if the children were all mine.
The saying birds of a feather flock together seems apt for Amanda and her paramour. Wonder which one will do the dirty on the other first?

Whilst Clive seems nice enough, it takes two to make a relationship, especially with all those kids. He'd of had the snip after 3 if it were me. And she had the last one on her own by the fire while he slept upstairs. I'm sorry but thats just not right. After 20 years of marriage she deserves someone who appreciates her. Just my take on it anyway.

The saying birds of a feather flock together seems apt for Amanda and her paramour. Wonder which one will do the dirty on the other first?
They all look like Clive though! Especially the boys. I think Raven is the only one who sort of looks like Amanda.

They all look like Clive though! Especially the boys. I think Raven is the only one who sort of looks like Amanda.
She certainly seems to have been gossiped about in the local areas despite it being rural which would point to it being more than one.
She reminds me of someone I know who the word "disturbed" was used to describe her. She didn't have the best childhood. People liked her until she hit on their husbands.....
I don't know Amanda's back story and what might have triggered her to be this way too.
As you might guess people's motivations interest me. 😀

The boys are like him but some of the girls don't look like either if them , still some kids look more like their grandparents it Uncles and aunts.

Reactions: 1
I am confused about the camera man story as the person who told me is 100% reliable and was a crew member. Unless it was used as a smokescreen?
Or it was more than one dalliance. Crew member never usually gossips and it was when he was very drunk a couple of years ago.

She certainly seems to have been gossiped about in the local areas despite it being rural which would point to it being more than one.
She reminds me of someone I know who the word "disturbed" was used to describe her. She didn't have the best childhood. People liked her until she hit on their husbands.....
I don't know Amanda's back story and what might have triggered her to be this way too.
As you might guess people's motivations interest me. 😀
I can't say I ever thought of her as disturbed but she stuck me as ruthless in her ambitions she wasn't just going to be a farmer she became a writer and gave talks and became a tv celeb . I wonder what she is hoping to get now apart from his money of course.

Reactions: 6