Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to galavant about a bit, leaving the kids & farm with Clive?! They are his world and he will be ok. I hope he may find love again in his later years though.
He is a lovely man. I hope he finds someone to make him a cuppa when his hip is playing up again.

Reactions: 5
Whilst Clive seems nice enough, it takes two to make a relationship, especially with all those kids. He'd of had the snip after 3 if it were me. And she had the last one on her own by the fire while he slept upstairs. I'm sorry but thats just not right. After 20 years of marriage she deserves someone who appreciates her. Just my take on it anyway.
I totally agree. I like Clive, but I do wonder if, in the end, he viewed her as another farm appliance rather than a woman with needs. Maybe he became complacent

He appears to have scrubbed up since she left him. I wish people would get off her back. She gave him the best years of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I totally agree. I like Clive, but I do wonder if, in the end, he viewed her as another farm appliance rather than a woman with needs. Maybe he became complacent

He appears to have scrubbed up since she left him. I wish people would get off her back. She gave him the best years of her life.
Well he had a haircut for the Rue show plus a beard trim. I honestly cant make up my mind with them both. Maybe they were as bad as each other . It takes 2 to make it and break it. They cant have had any time together really. Cant imagine much privacy - altho they did make many babies so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've just said to hubby that she's with a guy older than Clive, first thing he said was has he got loads of money 💰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a bit of a weirdo isn't she? A model marrying some divorced farmer and having kids. Then going off with some ugly, 5 times married 70 year old when she actually has a TV profile.

People mad thinking it's for money. The guy has 5 wives and designs websites (equivalent of cutting lawns) for a living.

Reactions: 8
Unless he's secretly a billionaire or heir to the throne I don't see what her motivation is. Maybe she genuinely likes this man, in which case she'd better be prepared for heartbreak. His track record with women isn't great. I wonder how the kids feel about all this, the older ones must be a bit weirded out

• Sick
Odd woman. She was living what many people would think an idyllic life. Unless their marriage really was dead in the water (and I know we never know what goes on in someone elses marriage) I think she's thrown away a hell of a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm shocked that he's 71, three years older than Clive.
Reports said it was a younger camera man!

Reactions: 2
Maybe the younger man made her feel like she deserved more then what she was getting?? She obviously likes the older man though. I do feel for her kids.

Reactions: 1
I can't say I ever thought of her as disturbed but she stuck me as ruthless in her ambitions she wasn't just going to be a farmer she became a writer and gave talks and became a tv celeb . I wonder what she is hoping to get now apart from his money of course.
The word 'ruthless' is very apt for this person.

She's a bit of a weirdo isn't she? A model marrying some divorced farmer and having kids. Then going off with some ugly, 5 times married 70 year old when she actually has a TV profile.

People mad thinking it's for money. The guy has 5 wives and designs websites (equivalent of cutting lawns) for a living.
It’s all very odd isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
I read recently that Clive had been preparing himself all through their marriage that she would meet someone else. How sad. 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
I read recently that Clive had been preparing himself all through their marriage that she would meet someone else. How sad. 😥
I bet he never thought it would be someone older than him, I always thought he felt he was very lucky that she married him and that she felt the same.

Reactions: 7