Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Some interesting comments in that thread about Amanda Owen. Especially the person who said at farmers conventions it's been known for three years and she moved out a year ago. Same person said Clive has been able to reconnect with his older kids who didn't like Amanda like, so something good there has come from this mess.

Reactions: 5

Some interesting comments in that thread about Amanda Owen. Especially the person who said at farmers conventions it's been known for three years and she moved out a year ago. Same person said Clive has been able to reconnect with his older kids who didn't like Amanda like, so something good there has come from this mess.
Oh I didn't know Clive had kids from a previous relationship!

Am watching her new show now, she's already annoyed me, turning up dressed in shorts and a vest top for a dinner!

Reactions: 2
Beautiful place, I'd love to live there, those girls working so hard, lovely programme apart from Amanda!!!!!

I think the whole programme was based on Ben Fogle and New Lives. He goes to exotic places and Amanda does the farming lives.

I agree with the above comments. "Mummy Owen"?! How many mummies do they have?!

Reactions: 2
Maybe it was so they knew she was being filmed? I did find it a bit dry. The success of Yorkshire Farm are the kids I think.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it was so they knew she was being filmed? I did find it a bit dry. The success of Yorkshire Farm are the kids I think.
I used to like it but I don't want to watch Amanda's new programme I never liked her and I despise her after her cheating.

• Heart
Reactions: 3