Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those brows are everything. Aye right everything thats f%%ckin wrong. Just no no no.hes a pure creep in that picture like some sado serial killer wae a coffee cup.canny put my finger on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you go to the bother of glazing your staircase at least redo the joinery too. It looks naff as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you go to the bother of glazing your staircase at least redo the joinery too. It looks naff as duck
It looks shite doesn’t it? He keeps going on about how the fronts getting re done. Im sure its a big glass front meaning the front will get knocked through.. so why would you get all this work done for it to potentially get damaged? Utter fanny of a guy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont like the black glass at all. Yeh agree the handrail and posts should have been replaced if he's going for a modern look. Personally I hate the black theme

• Haha
What bugs me is him thinking he's being different by having black. Black was all the rage in 2010 ish. I'm actively getting rid of black, hate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This house is honestly horrendous. It’s one of the worst decorated houses I’ve seen especially on an interiors page. It’s vile. Black is awful.

• Heart
Think someone is helping Ryan with a wee style makeover judging by the London photos and it's a shame but it's just not his style and looks odd.

Has he announced who the friend sorry I mean winner of his latest giveaway scam is or do we need to ask @bodem

Reactions: 2
Sawna 😆 nothing special about it..just like any other sauna. Wasn't a good look was it? Those orange fu**kin legs though. It's a regular story every week, orange legs at the gym.. so motivating

He must have money to burn taking the car to a specliast for chewing gum removal. Has he no heard of You Tube. Ice cubes take it off. He's just the class clown.

• Haha
So Ryan take the dog to work Everyday because it's bigger and need longer walks, he's taking it with him next week. So basically the dog is left In a van all day I think they other dogs don't like it and that's why he has to take the dog.

Pretty sure thats his new hairdresser or barber that won. I'm writing to bloody bodum.

If he has new sales job with them why would you risk doing that. Winner stay in Strathaven how likely is that? That's why this thread calls him a scammer

Screenshot_20220210-093739_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.