Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s been at the gym this morning, then takes the dog a walk, so he’s left the dog in the fuckin car whilst he’s been in the gym as he’s walking it next to the gym so I doubt he’s went home and got her then back out again!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Tiles all the wall 🤦🏻‍♀️ FML
And mirrors. How many feckin mirrors do you need?! Well, when you're a hexagonal heed, posing wee dick, I suppose a good few!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the wee cretin has been broadcasting on his personal page of him filming himself whole driving doon the motorway. Whit a wee moron. How do I know this? Cos he's stupid enough to have me on his page, acquaintance and aw that. Also no for a fact he drinks and drives. He is known for it and just a matter of time..also know Ryan cracked his brother and all hell has broke lose so the family have disowned Ryan. Watch this space, it will be over by the end of the year.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow poor Ryan. Was the crack with his brother because he was defending Evan? Not worth losing your family over. Interesting. Ryan's obviously blinded by love.

Meanwhile Evans cleaning his trainers wae acetone. Cif does a better job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow poor Ryan. Was the crack with his brother because he was defending Evan? Not worth losing your family over. Interesting. Ryan's obviously blinded by love.

Meanwhile Evans cleaning his trainers wae acetone. Cif does a better job!!
They'll turn to jelly using acetone how thick can one person be? All that Fillers migrated to his heid 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He can barely move his face now because of all the tit it’s filled with. Remember Mickey Rourke ruined his face with all the work he has done, that’s where Evan is heading !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You think that's his new job working for Bodum ? that's how he's doing an ad? Either way it was a tit ad standing there with his dog, awe shiny lips, 50p shaped mug. How stupid just all the oroducts laid out. Hope his new job isn't marketing cause he's totally tit at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tenner bet he's not sharing any tips on the matter with Ryan cause its not relevant for they two

• Haha
Reactions: 2
3 words.... What The F*** no other words needed. I'm embarrassed for him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.