Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their nights out seems to consist of everyone on their phone and taking pictures of food. Must be a right laugh.

Reactions: 5
Their nights out seems to consist of everyone on their phone and taking pictures of food. Must be a right laugh.
It’s tragic isn’t it? I can’t abide by phones at the table, it’s so rude. I watched a couple in a restaurant last week and the woman was scrolling Facebook while her man sat looking bored. Fair enough if you’re checking something quickly that you’re both interested in but it’s just rude like that. Evan and his pals fit firmly into that category.

Reactions: 4
He is getting more and more plastic looking by the day. How much more tit can you do to your face before it falls off?

• Haha
  • Wow
Y is his face all wonky snd bumpy? Hes gonna look funny when hes old hes only a young lad

Reactions: 2
I used to go to Laura Porter for different treatments but honestly all the influencer crap is so off-putting. Literally everyone and their dug has been for this new treatment she’s pedalling. No doubt, freebies - and not declared either 🙄.

Reactions: 3
I used to go to Laura Porter for different treatments but honestly all the influencer crap is so off-putting. Literally everyone and their dug has been for this new treatment she’s pedalling. No doubt, freebies - and not declared either 🙄.
Can’t stand that Laura 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
I know her she's such a nutter 😂 she was always a bit full on now she's completely mental oversharing on socials and all the fake nice and charity work she brags about. Anyone that posts 'I'm a nice person I'm so generous' is a narcissist.
Sounds a bit like oor pam doc.

The 'nicest' lassie fae glesga but a complete 👢 in real life

• Haha
PamDocHair username makes my skin crawl 😂 when I see her pop up it looks like pam ochair lol
It does actually 🤣
In her bio saying proud supporter of female business that's a laugh only supports her druggie pals fake desgner knockoff pages...there's nothing female empowering about her

It does actually 🤣
In her bio saying proud supporter of female business that's a laugh only supports her druggie pals fake desgner knockoff pages...there's nothing female empowering about her

I see her name pop up everywhere Pam Ochair 😂 who does she hang with she seems such a cling on

Reactions: 3
I see her name pop up everywhere Pam Ochair 😂 who does she hang with she seems such a cling on
She is a cling on especially where moneys or freebies are involved She's pals with the usual suspects
Fauxilicious (Glasgow)
Laura porter
Stacey porter

Clients including steffanideans
(another cling on)

• Haha
I’ve been to her and was underwhelmed with what I had done.

Reactions: 5
Laura Porter would raffle herself off if she could makes me sick who arse she hangs out 🤣🤮 takes drugs but doesn’t share that to Instagram life!

I know her she's such a nutter 😂 she was always a bit full on now she's completely mental oversharing on socials and all the fake nice and charity work she brags about. Anyone that posts 'I'm a nice person I'm so generous' is a narcissist.
I just cannot go the girl any longer known it years stuck up her own arse! 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.