Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with more wall tiling. Looks tit. The only place I've seen this done is in council houses in Balornock. Totally chavvy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am
So confused or if it been brought up before on here but do they have an open relationship or is Evan cheating as I get this vibe from all them pics Evan uploads with his short shorts and legs open at the gym and post it on his home account story

Reactions: 5
I am
So confused or if it been brought up before on here but do they have an open relationship or is Evan cheating as I get this vibe from all them pics Evan uploads with his short shorts and legs open at the gym and post it on his home account story
If you scroll back someone did spill some tea on his cheating and it came from a good source

Reactions: 3
There's so many newbies on this thread who only follow this thread. Convinced it's Evan & Co creating chat for fun as it's kinda boring here now. No offence fellow tatlers, much more of a laugh over on cleaning with Mario. I might snooze Evan for a while.

Reactions: 7
There's so many newbies on this thread who only follow this thread. Convinced it's Evan & Co creating chat for fun as it's kinda boring here now. No offence fellow tatlers, much more of a laugh over on cleaning with Mario. I might snooze Evan for a while.
I know its so dry he is having to create his own tattle content! Mario’s thread is bleeping hilarious, clutching ma beak here 😂 also the ma rendall and co. Is a good one!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know its so dry he is having to create his own tattle content! Mario’s thread is bleeping hilarious, clutching ma beak here 😂 also the ma rendall and co. Is a good one!
Is there a rendal thread?! If so I am indicating out of my lane and heading right over there. If you don't know. Get tae know!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there a rendal thread?! If so I am indicating out of my lane and heading right over there. If you don't know. Get tae know!
Aye only found her cause he recommended her chicken soup recipe this week. She's another head scratcher...I mean who and why follow her? She had like 10k followers after a couple of cleaning posts then was friends with Ava May. I suppose that was back in the cleaning acc days.

Aye Mario is funny ...after so much laughing in bed at night I had to explain to my husband what it was all about. He just rolls his eyes. But Aye he cheers my day up does Mario.

See yous over on Mario and Rendal guys Evans chucked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’re probably right. I thought people were starting to see through this moron and knew where to come since he gave tattle a shoutout haha. Your theory sounds more plausible 👏🏻

Reactions: 1
You’re probably right. I thought people were starting to see through this moron and knew where to come since he gave tattle a shoutout haha. Your theory sounds more plausible 👏🏻
Aye he loves to start his own drama specifically to chat about his cheating. Hes constantly trying to create chat, just last week he joined using his dogs name trying to start cheating talk. He thinks we're as thick as he is.

He must find it funny to poke fun at Ryan.Joke or no joke that comment above about him not having much down there(and apologies if you're a real tatler) pretty sure it's him. Fair enough on his story the comments and photo but to come on here and make it personal...just bad...not cool👎 hes encouraging tattle as it gets him more followers or so he thinks.

Reactions: 2
Found the Rendall thread. Who's the other scheme queen's so I can follow them. No idea who shammy is?
They all share one another quite often… your looking for an account with glamis and another with it_is_what ……. Lots of underscores 😉 your in for a treat ma mans!!

They all share one another quite often… your looking for an account with glamis and another with it_is_what ……. Lots of underscores 😉 your in for a treat ma mans!!
It is what it..... I have no idea why people follow her. All she does is moan and has a million ailments. She is another one that seems to "gut' the house every weekend.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.