Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah it will be more black and white ... same old tit nothing nice just more tackiness. Wardrobes wae tons of space for fake gear.
I have a question why they no married yet.

Reactions: 1
does anyone else get the absolute ick when he says ‘the top drawer’ i wish they would stop associating themselves with him

Reactions: 5
does anyone else get the absolute ick when he says ‘the top drawer’ i wish they would stop associating themselves with him
I do and the posting of designer boxes etc is so embarrassing. I wish they’d stop associating with him too, same for Jaro Design. A lovely shop I went right off once he started prancing about with them.

Reactions: 4
Is Evan having an affair with his Builder or Joiner that Jamie Bell ?? They very close he definitely sleeping with him
Nights away in Edinburg together in hotel rooms

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hahaha you all see the Beaut mirror for the Guest en-suite 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮💩🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 someone please get this boy some taste it’s so tacky the full house is a money pit it should really go
Up on fire with all the tit he puts in it !!!. Cheap cheap it’s not luxury like he/she thinks it is

Oh see Big NATs at it again being his number one fan on Instagram .
he probably the only person paying her god she terrible at her job and looks like a pulled back cat as well only look she knows how to do .
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 no wonder it’s not most seen reel of 2021 for her as we all
Laughing at the junky jaw face getting filled ever more to look like he’s taken Cocaine

he probably the only person paying her god she terrible at her job and looks like a pulled back cat as well only look she knows how to do .
Laughing at the junky jaw face getting filled ever more to look like he’s taken Cocaine

They all want to look like each other it’s so funny and the girl as well who’s house and face looks like his so funny 😂😂😂😂he must be using Ryan credit card to pay for her to look like him and have her house the same way 🤮🤮🤮😓😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hahaha you all see the Beaut mirror for the Guest en-suite 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮💩🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 someone please get this boy some taste it’s so tacky the full house is a money pit it should really go
Up on fire with all the tit he puts in it !!!. Cheap cheap it’s not luxury like he/she thinks it is

They all want to look like each other it’s so funny and the girl as well who’s house and face looks like his so funny 😂😂😂😂he must be using Ryan credit card to pay for her to look like him and have her house the same way 🤮🤮🤮😓😂😂😂
I see Amanda Wood is working in comfort zone too now not sure what she does?apart from being Natalie's constant sidekick at the moment.

Eh hello Evan.

We see you and your dog Sally user name lol . Creating content cause nobody's talking about you?

He goes on about his acid reflux and stomach issues and he goes to a sweet shop?? Like that will help. He eats and drinks way too much no wonder he gets ill. That on top of leading a life of lies will be stressful and cause him to be ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know, although im constantly distracted from his distorted face with the amount of pure shite he talks. Look at the really deep snow guys!!!! Aye right no even up to his skinny we tango coloured ankles.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The big 6 bed mansion in Hamilton as he likes to make out with polystyrene coving 🙈🙈🙈 omg I’m actually speechless! He really has no idea about class does he

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The speech to text on his stories keeps referring to coving as covid. To be honest Evan probably thinks that's the case and wonders why the pandemic is named after his polystyrene ceiling add ons cause he really is that thick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.