Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i seen this! what the hell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who else is cringing at these christmas party pictures thinking he is something. no flooring in the house and living in a building site but lets have a party.
Honestly bizarre. Why would you have a house party when you’re living in a building site?! πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Let's count on the one hand how many guests were at the party πŸ˜† 1, 2 3 maybees 4 and he hires a photographer?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The 'professional' photographs πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ of that is your thing fair enough but don't put it all over the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does he look like elf on the shelf. That party is a laugh hope the stupid fuckers get covid for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i seen this! what the hell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who else is cringing at these christmas party pictures thinking he is something. no flooring in the house and living in a building site but lets have a party.
When I seen the red carpet and sparkly backdrop, and a bloody photographer!! All I could think was GET SOME BLOODY FLOORING! Rid neck πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm still laughing at the elf on the shelf comment πŸ˜† it's probably the blush and lip gloss gives him a wee toy doll face. The braces though...they just added to it give him a wee pointy hat with a bobble on it and yeh he's an elf.

Those pics with Ryan are just awful....not their appearance just the way he clings on to Ryan and gives Ryan a peck on the cheek for being his sugar daddy. It's so bloody obvious it's not a natural were in love or even fond of each other photo.

There's something really wrong there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whose the top and whose the bottom… that’s the question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2F756DB9-C040-4D3A-B40D-14F2191BC0B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If my bf bought a 230 quid candle he'd be taking it right back. .. with sounds that on.... A candle

• Wow
I saw the twats car parked in buchannan galleries today whilst shopping. I was hoping to see the wee ugly elf himself wandering aboot thinking he was all it. I meant to check if he has his car MOTd yet

Reactions: 1
I saw the twats car parked in buchannan galleries today whilst shopping. I was hoping to see the wee ugly elf himself wandering aboot thinking he was all it. I meant to check if he has his car MOTd yet
Sheesh you could have parked near him rang the police to say he'd scratched Yr car and had it checked and no mot off it f*cos to the impound πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.. sorry I'm such a witch haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.