Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is Evan writing this?,

Evan why would you write about yourself? Stupid really. And it won't be that if you kill someone with that car? 😠😠🤬

100 percent he is a wannabe 😂😂

He is putting her at risk! Then he goes to a place that has been shut through Covid then blanks the isolation 🤬🤬and then goes to revolution spin studio that is cramped place full of sweat and germs🤬😠😠he is a selfish arshole 💯😓
& he went to that revolution spin with that homeofchelle who owns quay gardens... both of them not isolating

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Uber eats now gifting him food 😡🙈 I genuinely find it disgusting when there’s the amount of food banks and homeless he’s a vile wee bleep

And while I’m on a mad rant lol 😂 too hot I think 🥵 what the fk is everyone and their granny going to the McMillan in shawlands for now 🤷🏻‍♀️ All the usual Insta cunts 😂 I really like that place too don’t think I’ll be back, take it it’s a dodgy bleep that owns that too 🙄

No fkin danger he’s signed to an agency 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The u
Uber eats now gifting him food 😡🙈 I genuinely find it disgusting when there’s the amount of food banks and homeless he’s a vile wee bleep

And while I’m on a mad rant lol 😂 too hot I think 🥵 what the fk is everyone and their granny going to the McMillan in shawlands for now 🤷🏻‍♀️ All the usual Insta cunts 😂 I really like that place too don’t think I’ll be back, take it it’s a dodgy bleep that owns that too 🙄

The Uber eat ad was done a while ago. It’s the same food and ad he advertised and ordered before. The idiot couldn’t even do a new ad.

Reactions: 1

I think they (the McMillan) are the latest to go on a gifting spree just obviously none of the instahuns are declaring it.

really wish places I liked would stop doing this 😂

and don’t get me started on the quay gardens / isolating thing 🤬

Reactions: 2
I think they (the McMillan) are the latest to go on a gifting spree just obviously none of the instahuns are declaring it.

really wish places I liked would stop doing this 😂

and don’t get me started on the quay gardens / isolating thing 🤬
It genuinely puts me off from ever going back it’s utterly fkin ridiculous and by the size of some of them they certainly don’t need feeding !!! 😂🙈

Reactions: 3
& he went to that revolution spin with that homeofchelle who owns quay gardens... both of them not isolating
It wasn’t shut because of COVID, me and my girlfriends had a booking on Saturday and it got shut whilst we were there, we were refunded our money back thank god

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t shut because of COVID, me and my girlfriends had a booking on Saturday and it got shut whilst we were there, we were refunded our money back thank god
As in it was shut down for a reason other than Covid? Or the Covid shutdown wasn’t until later?

As in it was shut down for a reason other than Covid? Or the Covid shutdown wasn’t until later?
There was police there on the Friday because track and trace wasn’t getting done right then Friday night my pals table got cancelled for the Saturday so she knew about it idiot of a women

I think him and that Michelle girl are with the same agency. It is all the same stuff they are advertising.

the quay gardens Facebook page has posts from people saying the booking got cancelled at the weekend and they haven’t had a refund and are down £150.00

I think him and that Michelle girl are with the same agency. It is all the same stuff they are advertising.

the quay gardens Facebook page has posts from people saying the booking got cancelled at the weekend and they haven’t had a refund and are down £150.00
I went to ask my pal after seeing this she was told anything up to 14 WORKING days but money taken off as it’s not her or the quays fault 😐😶😯

So why was this quay place cancelling people’s reservations? They are defo deleting comments of the insta page…..Wheres the tea at?

You noticed that too? I was reading then they was deleted when I went back she’s bumped half of them 😂😂
Yea and some girl wrote ohh wait and see how long it takes them to delete this message….. something fishy going on and as usual our Evan the super spreader is involved!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He puts a full picture up of his cars and everything does he not realise the idiots going round taking cars from houses etc his an absolute idiot of a boy! Camera or no thief’s ain’t caring at the moment 😐

ChelleBelle has over 10k followers, can someone start a thread for her - I always thought she was alright and was a great businesswoman till the last few months when she seems to have joined the InstaHun Gang.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.