Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she done a Q&A type thing recently and said her husband had 2 business partners for the beer garden, buffet and pure sweet so I thought all 3 would be involved

Reactions: 1
Ohhh interesting, wonder who the men are…. One of them chelles hubby??
The article said a 35 year man and that’s her hubby’s age so possibly!

ChelleBelle has over 10k followers, can someone start a thread for her - I always thought she was alright and was a great businesswoman till the last few months when she seems to have joined the InstaHun Gang.
Same here, always admired her work ethic, figure, home life seemed great etc and I really liked her but this last year she’s broken lockdown rules a few times and I went off her, something seems dodgy as well

Reactions: 2
No wonder the place he goes to she isn’t a medic!
You don’t need to be a medic to get wot his had 😂👀 he would go to anyone for a freebie that’s the problem 😂 but u would use someone with more experience because she was just a beauty girl at first if u look back on her page.

You don’t need to be a medic to get wot his had 😂👀 he would go to anyone for a freebie that’s the problem 😂 but u would use someone with more experience because she was just a beauty girl at first if u look back on her page.
A beauty girl 👀 is that what they call them these days 😂 she split from her drug dealing bf and was a shoplifter for years, very well known around possil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A beauty girl 👀 is that what they call them these days 😂 she split from her drug dealing bf and was a shoplifter for years, very well known around possil
I know 😂 I was just putting it a nice way till someone chucked her under 😂 but aye u got that all in one. Even when she had her shop 😂

That’s what I mean about Evan having questionable pals 👀 do we think he’s involved too 😂

Who was the Bf 👀

Reactions: 3
Paul his name was she has 2 kids to him, then moved on with someone else! that paul has a new burd I see them now and again up the fort.

She’s all about money that’s never ever changed 😂😂😂
Think she’s split from the moved on bf aswell
😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.