Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does no one report him to the police for the drunk driving. It is pretty shocking to be honest.

Reactions: 6
It’s on his story just now
I cant see any driving stories from tonight? When he went to Buffett?

Well he is either deleted the story so been on here reading or is this on that girls stories? He clearly shows his reg on the gram would be easy to report..,,

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I cant see any driving stories from tonight? When he went to Buffett?

Well he is either deleted the story so been on here reading or is this on that girls stories? He clearly shows his reg on the gram would be easy to report..,,
He’s deleted it !!! Still on hers tho

And to add insult, my friend just got a text to say that her booking for Quay gardens has been cancelled for tomorrow and has had to shut because of COVID… so no doubt there’s been no track and trace done there and all the insta huns are wandering around with not a care in the world when they should be isolating. D**KS!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And to add insult, my friend just got a text to say that her booking for Quay gardens has been cancelled for tomorrow and has had to shut because of COVID… so no doubt there’s been no track and trace done there and all the insta huns are wandering around with not a care in the world when they should be isolating. D**KS!!!!!
Omg thats shocking! He would ignore the txt to isolate anyway because he cant stay in the house, he proved that the whole way through lockdown!

Reactions: 3
Wonder if that’s why the police were there last night 👀

• Heart
Is it just me or has Quay gardens gone completely on his Instagram. He had pics or videos and now gone? Is that so he can fake not having to isolate like everyone else

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I had to laugh. What he’s trying to achieve on the left…. And the absolute riot we all have the pleasure of witnessing every god damn say on the right. Evan son…. Face facts… yer cooncil. Through through. Yer a wee blonde woman that lives beyond his means and begs for everything you’ve got. 😂😂😂 not a chance will you ever measure up to that photo on the left.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s on his story just now
That is Evan writing this?,

Why does no one report him to the police for the drunk driving. It is pretty shocking to be honest.
Evan why would you write about yourself? Stupid really. And it won't be that if you kill someone with that car? 😠😠🤬

I had to laugh. What he’s trying to achieve on the left…. And the absolute riot we all have the pleasure of witnessing every god damn say on the right. Evan son…. Face facts… yer cooncil. Through through. Yer a wee blonde woman that lives beyond his means and begs for everything you’ve got. 😂😂😂 not a chance will you ever measure up to that photo on the left.
100 percent he is a wannabe 😂😂

He’s deleted it !!! Still on hers tho
He is putting her at risk! Then he goes to a place that has been shut through Covid then blanks the isolation 🤬🤬and then goes to revolution spin studio that is cramped place full of sweat and germs🤬😠😠he is a selfish arshole 💯😓

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hardly watch him now he's just not worthy of comments now at all you can't even get a laugh of out anything he does. Sleeping with people when in a relationship and drink driving are just wrong and says a lot about ho that person he is and who we know he is. He's a nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hardly watch him now he's just not worthy of comments now at all you can't even get a laugh of out anything he does. Sleeping with people when in a relationship and drink driving are just wrong and says a lot about ho that person he is and who we know he is. He's a nobody.
I know I totally agree. It is like he just repeats the same old tit? And he has no content in his page now. It is basically him kidding on he has a fabulous life natttt💯🙏🙏

Reactions: 4
He makes my skin crawl. I’m a gay guy but I wouldn’t act how he does no chance! I heard he cheats etc each to there own. duck getting fillers etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.