Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalassa164

I mean I love the Christmas time but I would have enough of it way before the actual Christmas if I put out all already. We decorate around the 2nd week of December and by 1st of January the latest everything must go back into storage it 😅

No wonder supermarkets start stocking Christmas stuff in September ..

Reactions: 1

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
No but I really love her, and I hope she's OK. She talks quite often, both directly and indirectly, about feeling "trapped". I loved when her dad dropped off the sun lamp and I hope she has good people around her.

She mentions her wee girl because there's a much, much bigger medical negligence issue where she lives so I think lots of families are trying to support each other through it so maybe it helps her followers.

Im not following. What’s wrong with her daughter? Why is she having blood tests in hospital??

Her husband has always sounded like a total controlling odd ball. Even the other day when they took the kids out to a farm/petting zoo she made a point of saying how its not his thing/he hates “organised” fun/wouldnt normally go - i just thought for the love of god, what kind of miserable bastard is he?! She quite often makes comments about him and he sounds like a bit of a nutbar.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I followed her for quite a while as Organised Motherhood and do really like watching her stories and that she's not afraid to discuss certain topics.

I agree that from the little that we see/hear, her husband does seem quite uptight about everything.

I also think it's a bit strange that she hasn't got a part time job now that the kids are older and at school, considering that she often seems bored with life being stuck at home.

Tbh sometimes it annoys me a little bit when she complains about being so busy and lists the things she's done that day - walk the dog, go to the post office, sort out the kids' wardrobes...I sometimes think imagine doing all of that on top of working?
Shes turned into the exact thing she used to mock all the other insta hun mumfluencers for. She used to never ever ever show the kids at all on Insta but now she posts images with their faces covered or whatever (yawn) shes been on holiday recently and has taken umpteen selfies and videos of herself in her bikini by the pool etc its just all so cliche. I think she would definitely benefit from going back to work now. Even just a day or two.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I feel really sorry for her, I don’t think she’s been naive at all, there should be flexibility in the workplace and wraparound childcare available so women can work if they want too. It’s a shit system! I think she obviously just really wanted this job and was trying to be positive about it!
Well yeah but, there isnt. No one is saying its not a shit system but its her reality at the moment- as it is for millions of us. There are childcare options that she wont entertain and her husband cant or wont be flexible in his job to help
accomodate her so thats the situation she finds herself which she KNEW when she applied.

Tamara

VIP Member
They wont want to pay for childcare, they are that kind of couple. Also get the impression her husband is a total weirdo/controlling freak and he probably doesnt want her leaving the house or going out to work.

and sorry why the fuck is she putting Christmas ornaments and lights up on the 1st NOVEMBER?! This from the woman who is so anal about her house looking “cluttered” that she packs her toaster and kettle away in a cupboard so that its not sitting out on the worktop……!!!!!
1st is December when you have kids that’s fine enough but 1st November absolutely no. It’s still Autumn why do folk have to get on the Christmas bandwagon in November. It’s crazy.

justnosy

I followed her for quite a while as Organised Motherhood and do really like watching her stories and that she's not afraid to discuss certain topics.

I agree that from the little that we see/hear, her husband does seem quite uptight about everything.

I also think it's a bit strange that she hasn't got a part time job now that the kids are older and at school, considering that she often seems bored with life being stuck at home.

Tbh sometimes it annoys me a little bit when she complains about being so busy and lists the things she's done that day - walk the dog, go to the post office, sort out the kids' wardrobes...I sometimes think imagine doing all of that on top of working?

justnosy

She never seems to spend too much time with her husband , especially in the evenings- always seems to be watching some sort of crappy reality tv on her own these days
I thought this too. And on weekends it seems that he takes the kids out so she can get boring jobs done - last weekend it was organise her wardrobe I think! Why not do that when they're at school and join her husband and kids doing whatever they're doing on the weekend? I'd understand more if the weekend was the only time she had to do it. They just don't seem to spend a lot of time all together as a family, but maybe it just seems that way because she tends to post stories when she's on her own.
---
Her hair is so boring, all shes had is the ends cut off and some highlights or something done. Give it another 12 weeks and it will look exactly how it looked this morning again, yet she thinks thats a “dramatic” change….. 🤣
I do think the shorter hair suits her better than the long. Like you say, it will soon end up back how it was before anyway - I remember when she had a 'dramatic' colour change and I could barely tell the difference 😆

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Anyone following her???

Lots of digs at her husband lately….. and shes said today shes had the worst 6 months of het life and one of her kids seems to be unwell/needing blood tests done at hospital….

anyone know whats been going on?!!!!

Annie_Mummy

Totally agree that it’s a shit system. 100% agree

I think she hit the nail on the head herself when she said that she didn’t get involved in discussions around lack of ASC because it didn’t affect her. The point being that if you don’t keep appraised of these things then you can’t rely on them. Hence why I said she’s been naive.
I do feel bad for the lack of flexibility in the workplace and as a manager I champion flexibility in my team. But I used a childminder for a year without being snooty about it.
I also feel sad for her that she’s quite clearly lost, lonely and disenfranchised, but I don’t think she properly considered the logistics of going back to work

blueblue

Chatty Member
She's quite open about it - moreso than anything else to do with her daughters, but the wee one got a false positive (ie they said she's fine but she wasn't) in her newborn screening for hearing. This obviously led to lots of other issues, including a fire alarm in nursery she couldn't hear so they left her/lost her in the building. Sounds horrific tbh. So I think now she's in the process of getting lots of adenoids/ENT type procedures.

I do like her account. I probably like that she never has content with her husband or kids and she advocates the library rather than big splurgy hauls. But she hasn't really seemed herself lately so I hope she's OK. I wonder often if her husband is police/parliamentary as he seems very straight laced whereas she's quite whimsical.

kk-m

I really like her and enjoyed her debates and how opinionated she is but one thing that I’ve never understood I why she does neals yard. I would assume she would’ve had an opinion on it being an MLM?

Curly

VIP Member
What’s her insta handle now?
Lost my Instagram so had to make a new one and she was someone I followed but can’t find now?

asunder

I feel really sorry for her, I don’t think she’s been naive at all, there should be flexibility in the workplace and wraparound childcare available so women can work if they want too. It’s a shit system! I think she obviously just really wanted this job and was trying to be positive about it!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
At the weekend she posted on her stories that she'd sent her husband out with the kids to IKEA to buy a desk for one of them and then to Costa so she could stay home and...vacuum the skirting boards behind furniture in her kid's room and post videos of herself doing it. I don't get it - why not do that while they're at school and go and join your family for a Costa at the weekend?

I do wonder how much she makes from the Neal's Yard stuff as just this week she's been posting about buying a dress and going for a massage.
I think they are financially comfortably off anyway outside of any of her side hustles. She will be making some from NY but i doubt shes earning huge amounts. They have a peculiar family dynamic definitely!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She's quite open about it - moreso than anything else to do with her daughters, but the wee one got a false positive (ie they said she's fine but she wasn't) in her newborn screening for hearing. This obviously led to lots of other issues, including a fire alarm in nursery she couldn't hear so they left her/lost her in the building. Sounds horrific tbh. So I think now she's in the process of getting lots of adenoids/ENT type procedures.

I do like her account. I probably like that she never has content with her husband or kids and she advocates the library rather than big splurgy hauls. But she hasn't really seemed herself lately so I hope she's OK. I wonder often if her husband is police/parliamentary as he seems very straight laced whereas she's quite whimsical.
Her husband is a solicitor I believe.

mammabear1987

Who is her husband? She’s recently made her Instagram public again after ‘ditching’ the ‘popular’ page, I think she must have been missing the influencer life!! She does seem unhappy and it’s such a trapped life she seems to live in when her husband won’t even let her get a part time job 😭