Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Honestly shes had a few glasses of proseco last night and shes now carrying on like shes been
on a bender! Like shes the only person in the world to have ever had a hangover šŸ„±šŸ˜ƒ
she is seriously dull!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Annie_Mummy

Is followitfindit basically just an Amazon advertising account now? I find it so jarring that she is always going on about the environment etc, but theyā€™re going out of their way to promote stuff from a company with the biggest carbon footprint of them all!

I feel like a proper Karen saying that haha it only bother me, because I really like Kelly and her other account, but this doesnā€™t sit well.
I unfollowed that account. I found it a totally bizarre concept! Didnā€™t seem to be much engagement with it when I was still thereā€¦

Sheā€™s definitely lost herself somewhere along the way.

justnosy

Kelly claiming on her stories she can't work because every time she thinks about it something comes up, like school strikes šŸ™„ I'm not sure she would cope with working and everything else that life involves now that it's been so long tbh - how would she find time to film herself deep cleaning her laminate flooring etc.

Her life seems incredibly dull. Weekly treat of a few malteasers and a glass of wine on a Friday night (which of course she has to post every week) seems to be the highlight.

The followitfindit account seems to be dropping oragnisedmotherhood followers. Not surprising really when the latest post is apparently advertising malteasers?!

asunder

Alls said and done well done to her for going for it after 6 years of not working, and getting the job!

justnosy

Her current stories are quite telling about her husband, I think.

She has a second interview for a full time job she's applied for but is now listing all of the reasons she can't do it. She wants the role but says she can't work full time because of the logistics of collecting the children early two afternoons a week and them doing a drama club on one afternoon and says she would 'have to' have those afternoons off work... her husband can't do the pick ups/drop offs on the two difficult days and facilitate the kids going to the club because 'his whole afternoon would be gone'...so his career/work life come first when it's come first for the last 6 years. I get that it's not easy when he's already in a role but there must be some compromise - it's hardly impossible for two parents to work full time if they want to but Kelly's already saying it's 'not feasible' before she's even been offered the role again šŸ™„

asunder

Well yeah but, there isnt. No one is saying its not a shit system but its her reality at the moment- as it is for millions of us. There are childcare options that she wont entertain and her husband cant or wont be flexible in his job to help
accomodate her so thats the situation she finds herself which she KNEW when she applied.
I know but you canā€™t blame a girl for trying to break free can you šŸ˜‚

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I believe that her parents are so young that they arenā€™t actually retired so I guess thatā€™s why they canā€™t help. But I think sheā€™s been naive to think that there would be after school club spaces. My daughter went onto the waiting list at 3 for going into P1 at 5 and we arenā€™t at the school, have to schlep elsewhere to get her - and thatā€™s fine, we make it work! I think she needs to be prepared to offer her full flexibility - if thatā€™s not working completely full time or working early mornings etc. then thatā€™s just what you have to do! I think being out of the workplace for 6 years means sheā€™s remembering a culture that doesnā€™t really exist anymore. And her husband is probably just agreeing with her because he doesnā€™t want things to change - regardless of how clearly miserable and lonely she is.
Ah ok, i thought sheā€™s mentioned before that they were retired? My mistake!!!

she just needs to be realistic about what she can and cant commit to. She could try for a part time position working mornings/early afternoons? Yes its not going to pay aswell and she is probably going to have to start with something more entry level but at least
its something. I donā€™t get the impression they are in a financial position where she NEEDS to start bringing in a full time high salary so why not looking for something a bit more suited to her current family timetable and then in a year or so see where they are with childcare??

and so also mentioned that they would be ā€œsortedā€ for childcare during all the school holidays so that wasnā€™t an issue - so whos helping out there? Or what was her plan there? Thats about 12/13 weeks over the whole school year.

Curly

VIP Member
I donā€™t really get why itā€™s a big deal?

famous person wants to stay at hotel
Famous person throws money at the peasants to get their way

happens all the time in the hospitality industry

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Feel a bit bad posting on this thread as I used to really like Kelly and even messaged her once or twice but sheā€™s totally changed. She used to be quite relatable with book reviews and chats on current affairs but thatā€™s mostly gone and itā€™s quite mundane. I also think sheā€™s bored and as a result sheā€™s edging into conspiracy bullshit and believing her own self importance. Sheā€™s also got no concept of how people might be struggling financially with her holiday posts and ā€œspendy Kellyā€ What happened to being a conscious spender?

Moaning about the strikes after sheā€™d had an adult only weekend nearly sent me over the edge! Imagine how frustrating it was for working parents! We were very fortunate that my parents could help but a lot arenā€™t in that situation!
Shes turned into a total twat.

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
That follow it find page is truly bizarre. It has the most random context-less post from last night which has gotten a grand total of 3 likes, one of which is from the account itself. I donā€™t find her home aspirational at all. Itā€™s nice and new and all but a bit soulless and so are all of those weird gadgets.

MrsG

The summer holidays will roll around and sheā€™ll be whinging about everything child related

MrsG

Why does she keep banging on about the David beckham thing?!
Because she didnā€™t get to ā€œbreakā€ the initial story. If sheā€™d known about it ā€œfirstā€ she would have been allllll over it šŸ« 

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I have had to unfollow her she really grinds my gears. It drove me mad how she never marked her NYRO products as an ad when sheā€™s clearly marketing. She would be the first to pull another influencer up about it. Sheā€™s quite old before her time and lives in a bubble.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
god her chat about this potential new job and childcare are absolutely mind numbing

she knew when she applied for it that it was a full time on site job - thats what it is! Why even apply if youve seemingly got no childcare options available and when you know you cant fulfil the basic requirements of the role?!

she refuses to entertain the idea of childminders and her only avenue shes willing to explore is this after school club connected to the school which is over subscribed and basically isnt going to have any availability.

yet she seems to be thinking that this new employer are going to be absolutely fine with her suggestion that she can either work part time or work from home half the week - even though they spesifically advertised for full time in house staff?! And she doesnā€™t seem to understand either that working from home is exactly that- she would be expected to WORK. Not bugger off out on the school run or a dog walk or then entertaining her kids afterwards - so why thats even in her head i do not know.

she claims her parents are really young - yet no talk of them offering any help? Claims they live too far away - really? They are ā€œyoungā€ and retired and cant offer any help???

justnosy

Kids being packed off to grandparents for the whole weekend again!

Apparently on her child-free weekends she's usually too 'exhausted' to go out...exhausted from what? She doesn't seem to do anything šŸ„±šŸ™„ I don't think she realises how tone-deaf she is sometimes, complaining that she's not got family to help with childcare one minute and then regularly sending them off to Granny for the whole weekend the next. I think it's quite unusual for most families to have someone having their kids for whole weekends so often.

justnosy

So she's apparently handed over her old Organised Motherhood account to her husband who has renamed it and it's now an account which they run together (on her stories she said that they have a spreadsheet of planned content and everything šŸ™„ they clearly think it's gonna be an earner despite there being so many of those accounts around already) showing various gadgets/products available on Amazon, obviously with links to their Amazon 'store'. Hmm.

She said that she started Organically Kelly because she didn't just want to change the direction of her old account to keep the high follower numbers because that wasn't genuine...

She's always talked a lot about being low waste/minimalist and now has an account aimed at encouraging people to buy plastic tat from Amazon with the line 'like it, want it, need it?' in the bio.

justnosy

Shes turned into the exact thing she used to mock all the other insta hun mumfluencers for. She used to never ever ever show the kids at all on Insta but now she posts images with their faces covered or whatever (yawn) shes been on holiday recently and has taken umpteen selfies and videos of herself in her bikini by the pool etc its just all so cliche. I think she would definitely benefit from going back to work now. Even just a day or two.
Yeah I thought the photo of her 'lounging' uncomfortably on a wall next to the pool particularly was quite 'insta'.

I always thought it was good that she never used to show her kids and was critical of others that did. Towards the end of Organised Motherhood she said something about how she realised that showing the girls' bedrooms and private spaces to thousands of people on Instagram didn't seem right anymore now that they were getting older but over on her new account she still seems to share quite a lot about their lives.

They appear to go on a lot of holidays. Just back from Greece I think and only just been to Disneyland Paris.

I kinda get the impression that her husband likes her being home to do all of the domestic stuff but there sometimes seems to be some resentment there from Kelly's side about it.

Annie_Mummy

I think sheā€™s extremely unhappy and as a result sheā€™s become totally self obsessed. Usually when the kids are packed off, she and the husband are off to a posh hotel or at least out for a bit boozy lunch.
Just find her content really boring now, just 100% moaning, nothing topical or interesting or that might generate a bit of chat or debate? Disappointing really as she used to be interesting but sheā€™s not different from any other influencer now. Hope she can gain a bit of perspective and stop with the complaining!!