Organically Kelly/Organised Motherhood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following her???

Lots of digs at her husband lately….. and shes said today shes had the worst 6 months of het life and one of her kids seems to be unwell/needing blood tests done at hospital….

anyone know whats been going on?!!!!

No but I really love her, and I hope she's OK. She talks quite often, both directly and indirectly, about feeling "trapped". I loved when her dad dropped off the sun lamp and I hope she has good people around her.

She mentions her wee girl because there's a much, much bigger medical negligence issue where she lives so I think lots of families are trying to support each other through it so maybe it helps her followers.

No but I really love her, and I hope she's OK. She talks quite often, both directly and indirectly, about feeling "trapped". I loved when her dad dropped off the sun lamp and I hope she has good people around her.

She mentions her wee girl because there's a much, much bigger medical negligence issue where she lives so I think lots of families are trying to support each other through it so maybe it helps her followers.

Im not following. What’s wrong with her daughter? Why is she having blood tests in hospital??

Her husband has always sounded like a total controlling odd ball. Even the other day when they took the kids out to a farm/petting zoo she made a point of saying how its not his thing/he hates “organised” fun/wouldnt normally go - i just thought for the love of god, what kind of miserable bastard is he?! She quite often makes comments about him and he sounds like a bit of a nutbar.

Reactions: 1
She's quite open about it - moreso than anything else to do with her daughters, but the wee one got a false positive (ie they said she's fine but she wasn't) in her newborn screening for hearing. This obviously led to lots of other issues, including a fire alarm in nursery she couldn't hear so they left her/lost her in the building. Sounds horrific tbh. So I think now she's in the process of getting lots of adenoids/ENT type procedures.

I do like her account. I probably like that she never has content with her husband or kids and she advocates the library rather than big splurgy hauls. But she hasn't really seemed herself lately so I hope she's OK. I wonder often if her husband is police/parliamentary as he seems very straight laced whereas she's quite whimsical.

She's quite open about it - moreso than anything else to do with her daughters, but the wee one got a false positive (ie they said she's fine but she wasn't) in her newborn screening for hearing. This obviously led to lots of other issues, including a fire alarm in nursery she couldn't hear so they left her/lost her in the building. Sounds horrific tbh. So I think now she's in the process of getting lots of adenoids/ENT type procedures.

I do like her account. I probably like that she never has content with her husband or kids and she advocates the library rather than big splurgy hauls. But she hasn't really seemed herself lately so I hope she's OK. I wonder often if her husband is police/parliamentary as he seems very straight laced whereas she's quite whimsical.
Her husband is a solicitor I believe.

I think since 2020 her husband has worked from home and it encroaches on her space and time. Her comments always seem fairly normal in a normal marriage but maybe not normal comments on social media accounts but that’s what makes her good - she doesn’t gloss anything she chooses to talk about.
I love her page and the mix of content.

I think since 2020 her husband has worked from home and it encroaches on her space and time. Her comments always seem fairly normal in a normal marriage but maybe not normal comments on social media accounts but that’s what makes her good - she doesn’t gloss anything she chooses to talk about.
I love her page and the mix of content.
Hmmmmm
I disagree. Her comments arent normal. They never have been. He sounds like a total control freak.

Who is her husband? She’s recently made her Instagram public again after ‘ditching’ the ‘popular’ page, I think she must have been missing the influencer life!! She does seem unhappy and it’s such a trapped life she seems to live in when her husband won’t even let her get a part time job 😭

Who is her husband? She’s recently made her Instagram public again after ‘ditching’ the ‘popular’ page, I think she must have been missing the influencer life!! She does seem unhappy and it’s such a trapped life she seems to live in when her husband won’t even let her get a part time job 😭
Her husband has always sounded like a total dick.

IMG_4178.jpeg

what is she on?! She has neither “tits/ass” and this dress doesn’t show anything- it’s completely covering her bum, and the open design on the front is completely covering her chest….
shes very weird sometimes.

I followed her for quite a while as Organised Motherhood and do really like watching her stories and that she's not afraid to discuss certain topics.

I agree that from the little that we see/hear, her husband does seem quite uptight about everything.

I also think it's a bit strange that she hasn't got a part time job now that the kids are older and at school, considering that she often seems bored with life being stuck at home.

Tbh sometimes it annoys me a little bit when she complains about being so busy and lists the things she's done that day - walk the dog, go to the post office, sort out the kids' wardrobes...I sometimes think imagine doing all of that on top of working?

I followed her for quite a while as Organised Motherhood and do really like watching her stories and that she's not afraid to discuss certain topics.

I agree that from the little that we see/hear, her husband does seem quite uptight about everything.

I also think it's a bit strange that she hasn't got a part time job now that the kids are older and at school, considering that she often seems bored with life being stuck at home.

Tbh sometimes it annoys me a little bit when she complains about being so busy and lists the things she's done that day - walk the dog, go to the post office, sort out the kids' wardrobes...I sometimes think imagine doing all of that on top of working?
Shes turned into the exact thing she used to mock all the other insta hun mumfluencers for. She used to never ever ever show the kids at all on Insta but now she posts images with their faces covered or whatever (yawn) shes been on holiday recently and has taken umpteen selfies and videos of herself in her bikini by the pool etc its just all so cliche. I think she would definitely benefit from going back to work now. Even just a day or two.

Shes turned into the exact thing she used to mock all the other insta hun mumfluencers for. She used to never ever ever show the kids at all on Insta but now she posts images with their faces covered or whatever (yawn) shes been on holiday recently and has taken umpteen selfies and videos of herself in her bikini by the pool etc its just all so cliche. I think she would definitely benefit from going back to work now. Even just a day or two.
Yeah I thought the photo of her 'lounging' uncomfortably on a wall next to the pool particularly was quite 'insta'.

I always thought it was good that she never used to show her kids and was critical of others that did. Towards the end of Organised Motherhood she said something about how she realised that showing the girls' bedrooms and private spaces to thousands of people on Instagram didn't seem right anymore now that they were getting older but over on her new account she still seems to share quite a lot about their lives.

They appear to go on a lot of holidays. Just back from Greece I think and only just been to Disneyland Paris.

I kinda get the impression that her husband likes her being home to do all of the domestic stuff but there sometimes seems to be some resentment there from Kelly's side about it.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought the photo of her 'lounging' uncomfortably on a wall next to the pool particularly was quite 'insta'.

I always thought it was good that she never used to show her kids and was critical of others that did. Towards the end of Organised Motherhood she said something about how she realised that showing the girls' bedrooms and private spaces to thousands of people on Instagram didn't seem right anymore now that they were getting older but over on her new account she still seems to share quite a lot about their lives.

They appear to go on a lot of holidays. Just back from Greece I think and only just been to Disneyland Paris.

I kinda get the impression that her husband likes her being home to do all of the domestic stuff but there sometimes seems to be some resentment there from Kelly's side about it.
Her husband seems like a controlling bastard with views firmly stuck back in the 1950s…..!

So she's apparently handed over her old Organised Motherhood account to her husband who has renamed it and it's now an account which they run together (on her stories she said that they have a spreadsheet of planned content and everything 🙄 they clearly think it's gonna be an earner despite there being so many of those accounts around already) showing various gadgets/products available on Amazon, obviously with links to their Amazon 'store'. Hmm.

She said that she started Organically Kelly because she didn't just want to change the direction of her old account to keep the high follower numbers because that wasn't genuine...

She's always talked a lot about being low waste/minimalist and now has an account aimed at encouraging people to buy plastic tat from Amazon with the line 'like it, want it, need it?' in the bio.

I'm pleased to have found this. I too get the impression that she's bored at home playing house whilst tip toeing round her husband as he WFH in their bedroom. I don't really get what his new / her old Instagram account is meant to be about despite looking a couple of times. If she's going to start trying to shill random crap all the time I think she might find a rapid drop in her followers given that hasn't really been her modus operandi to date.

So, her husband who she has always claimed “hated“ social media, had no interest in it, didn’t understand why she used to post on Insta and who she used to be embarrassed by if he caught her doing insta stories etc is now himself running and instagram page….. and doing so with the help of bleeping spreadsheets….

he sounds like such a tool.