Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curly

VIP Member
I think during an interview it’s fair to be asked about a gap in your CV especially if it is big however i totally agree with her when she says a man would never be asked in an interview if he has ‘support’ at home to carry out a job role.
I would be fuming if I got asked that at an interview

Reactions: 3

Effeffess

Chatty Member
It's been a long time since I first started following her but didn't she used to be very anti-consumerism?

I suppose there's no money in that 🤑

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The engagement on that page is so abysmal, they’re hardly making much off it? And all the puns in the captions are so cringe. Is that Kelly or the husband? Her life does seem a bit sad. I don’t get the reluctance to go back to work. She’ll need to get childcare of course, which she seems resistant to. What does she think the rest of us do?

Agree about those awful pink chairs. The house does come across as extremely cold.
They wont want to pay for childcare, they are that kind of couple. Also get the impression her husband is a total weirdo/controlling freak and he probably doesnt want her leaving the house or going out to work.

and sorry why the fuck is she putting Christmas ornaments and lights up on the 1st NOVEMBER?! This from the woman who is so anal about her house looking “cluttered” that she packs her toaster and kettle away in a cupboard so that its not sitting out on the worktop……!!!!!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Maybe some of the family are teachers which would mean she could ask them during hols? Or holiday clubs tend to be a bit more flexible than ASC? Honestly think the childminder aversion is just a type of snobbery to be honest. On the whole she’s just been very naive in giving up work for so long with little understanding of how much “organisation” is takes to be working parents. Hope they realisation is starting to dawn a bit now…
Agree. She said she wants her youngest to be in a group of friends and be un a secure place - showing her lack of understanding there, loads of childminders look after multiple kids at one time and loads have outdoor space/indoor space - its not like some random babysitter! obviously you have to vet them and make sure you are comfortable but shes doing a bit of a disservice there to professional experienced childminders. And no mention of her eldest?! Wheres she meant to go?!

Annie_Mummy

Obviously had her confidence knocked not getting those jobs. But that’s a sizeable gap on her CV and it’s not unsurprising that it might be commented on/questioned. I expect these will be quite high profile jobs so she can’t just expect one will fall into her lap? All the chat about the Neals Yard weekend thing was massively over the top too…

Did she actually say she got the job? I thought her stories just said she had a 2nd interview with the boss, but thought it was basically in the bag. Feel like i have missed something.
Have to say i do think going from not working at all to working full time, with two young children, would be a HUGE adjustment. I work 3.5 days/week and i think going full time would really upset the balance we have. I don't think she ever had any intention of going full time.

I feel like she applied for it just so she couldn't make it work, and then had something to moan about/hold over her husband. She seems very unfulfilled.

I am very curious what job she would be going for as. I mostly like her but do think she has a high opinion of herself.

Tiredbones

Just found this thread, thank you for solving my mystery of the shit followitfindit page! I couldn't figure out how I'd ended up following it, I didn't realise it was organised motherhood. I never bothered following her new page so it's good to get an update. She was clearly unhappy with her life back then so it's a shame to see that hasn't really changed

justnosy

She's so used to having so much time to get stuff done that she can stretch out a task like meal planning to last most of a day!

I'm wondering whether she'll continue with the Neal's Yard stuff once she's started her job. I don't know if she's got a full time or part time role, not seen it mentioned but I imagine either way it's going to be quite a shock for her and her husband!

MrsP82

Sometimes I really like her. Other times she boils my piss. She lives such a privilege, sheltered life!
Her accent annoys me too!
But I do love her gardening tips and looking at her pretty garden 🌸

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I am very curious what job she would be going for as. I mostly like her but do think she has a high opinion of herself.
She used to work in hotels as sn event planner, so im going to guess its maybe hotel back of house/admin or an office based admin type job

Annie_Mummy

It's been a long time since I first started following her but didn't she used to be very anti-consumerism?

I suppose there's no money in that 🤑
Yes. She’s totally sold out on that front. Used to promote sustainability etc. - just makes me think she hasn’t got much integrity.

She’s not going to know what’s hit her when she starts working!

justnosy

I think she just applied for a confidence boost tbh - she says she's going to 'take it as a compliment' and maybe look for something part time so not sure what's happened or if I've missed something - is she not going to the second interview? Maybe she did already go and they didn't offer it to her or maybe they replied to her email to say they couldn't change the role to fit her needs.

But I think she wanted to prove to herself that she could easily get back into work if she wanted to after a long break, but without the intention of actually returning to work full time. When she had a successful interview she actually considered it and got her hopes up that they'd be able to accommodate her requests re working hours/wfh.

She says she's maybe going to look for something else part time now but I think she'll just carry on staying at home and being resentful and in another few months repeat the application/complaining process. I'm sure she applied for a job about a year ago and wasn't successful so she was like 'oh well, not meant to be, I can't work anyway cos stuff with the kids always comes up' and just didn't apply for anything else because she didn't get that job.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I still find it very odd that her husband has done a 180 and got himself an instagram account, when all Kelly ever used to say was how much he detested social media/he couldn’t understand why she used it/ he thought it was stupid etc to the point where if she was filming something for instagram and he heard her or walked in on her doing it she would get all embarrassed and flustered and she would stop until he was out of the house!

justnosy

The kids seem to stay with her parents for the whole weekend quite frequently yet she was complaining recently about not having a 'Granny on tap' and no support with childcare...seems like she has grandparents on tap to me!