Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So, her husband who she has always claimed “hated“ social media, had no interest in it, didn’t understand why she used to post on Insta and who she used to be embarrassed by if he caught her doing insta stories etc is now himself running and instagram page….. and doing so with the help of fucking spreadsheets….

he sounds like such a tool.

Reactions: 2

justnosy

Yeah I wondered how the school holidays would be covered. I don't know why she's against a childminder, seems like it would make most sense but she said she's 'uncomfortable' with the idea 🤷🏻‍♀️, but yeah, a part time job to fit around kids for now would be a good start rather than all or nothing. She's acting like the after school club being full means that she can't work at all.

I don't really get why she feels so pissed off when she knew she was applying for a full time in-house role.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I feel like she applied for it just so she couldn't make it work, and then had something to moan about/hold over her husband. She seems very unfulfilled.
Yes i know what you mean. Almost like she wanted an outside validation that unless he is willing to be more flexible then it will hinder her career aspirations. She is definitely the type to do that - she once spent her time typing out an invoice for her services as a wife/sahm and put monetary figures for what she does then gave it to him as a way of illustrating what he is “saving” by having her at home……. its all veryyyyyyy petty and she clearly has massive resentment issues that shes the sahp. her husband just sounds like a total dick so i dont blame her in some ways!!!

Annie_Mummy

I believe that her parents are so young that they aren’t actually retired so I guess that’s why they can’t help. But I think she’s been naive to think that there would be after school club spaces. My daughter went onto the waiting list at 3 for going into P1 at 5 and we aren’t at the school, have to schlep elsewhere to get her - and that’s fine, we make it work! I think she needs to be prepared to offer her full flexibility - if that’s not working completely full time or working early mornings etc. then that’s just what you have to do! I think being out of the workplace for 6 years means she’s remembering a culture that doesn’t really exist anymore. And her husband is probably just agreeing with her because he doesn’t want things to change - regardless of how clearly miserable and lonely she is.

justnosy

At the weekend she posted on her stories that she'd sent her husband out with the kids to IKEA to buy a desk for one of them and then to Costa so she could stay home and...vacuum the skirting boards behind furniture in her kid's room and post videos of herself doing it. I don't get it - why not do that while they're at school and go and join your family for a Costa at the weekend?

I do wonder how much she makes from the Neal's Yard stuff as just this week she's been posting about buying a dress and going for a massage.

Dollylulu

I think since 2020 her husband has worked from home and it encroaches on her space and time. Her comments always seem fairly normal in a normal marriage but maybe not normal comments on social media accounts but that’s what makes her good - she doesn’t gloss anything she chooses to talk about.
I love her page and the mix of content.

Reactions: 1

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
That instagram account is nothing more than her (weirdo) husband trying to make money. Link to weird gadgets, they get a commission off it.

her house isn’t aspirational in any way. Its a dull,cold looking, boring, soulles, generic looking ”new build” - they just come across as the most stingy, penny pinching miserable skinflints going. I particularly hate those cheap looking pink plastic chairs at the dinner table and the white gloss kitchen - it just all looks so basic and tacky.
The engagement on that page is so abysmal, they’re hardly making much off it? And all the puns in the captions are so cringe. Is that Kelly or the husband? Her life does seem a bit sad. I don’t get the reluctance to go back to work. She’ll need to get childcare of course, which she seems resistant to. What does she think the rest of us do?

Agree about those awful pink chairs. The house does come across as extremely cold.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Her hair is so boring, all shes had is the ends cut off and some highlights or something done. Give it another 12 weeks and it will look exactly how it looked this morning again, yet she thinks thats a “dramatic” change….. 🤣

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Is followitfindit basically just an Amazon advertising account now? I find it so jarring that she is always going on about the environment etc, but they’re going out of their way to promote stuff from a company with the biggest carbon footprint of them all!

I feel like a proper Karen saying that haha it only bother me, because I really like Kelly and her other account, but this doesn’t sit well.
Yeah its 100% just a way for them to make a bit if money via selling on Amazon.

asunder

The kids seem to stay with her parents for the whole weekend quite frequently yet she was complaining recently about not having a 'Granny on tap' and no support with childcare...seems like she has grandparents on tap to me!
Yes, when she acts like it’s such a treat to be child free for the weekend, but she never seems to actually ever have them at the weekend, and they’re at school all week?

it only pisses me off because I’m jealous 😜

Anotherdayanotherwalk

It's a real shame to see her talking herself out of an opportunity when she's been quite vocal about being lonely and frustrated as a SAHM. Two working parents should be all about working together to find a solution not it simply be one person's problem to resolve. It is difficult and at times awkward to manage but the reality is you have to just get on with it.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I think she just applied for a confidence boost tbh - she says she's going to 'take it as a compliment' and maybe look for something part time so not sure what's happened or if I've missed something - is she not going to the second interview? Maybe she did already go and they didn't offer it to her or maybe they replied to her email to say they couldn't change the role to fit her needs.

But I think she wanted to prove to herself that she could easily get back into work if she wanted to after a long break, but without the intention of actually returning to work full time. When she had a successful interview she actually considered it and got her hopes up that they'd be able to accommodate her requests re working hours/wfh.

She says she's maybe going to look for something else part time now but I think she'll just carry on staying at home and being resentful and in another few months repeat the application/complaining process. I'm sure she applied for a job about a year ago and wasn't successful so she was like 'oh well, not meant to be, I can't work anyway cos stuff with the kids always comes up' and just didn't apply for anything else because she didn't get that job.
From what shes said this afternoon i get the impression that shes spoken to them today, explained the situation and has told them she can’t do it and backed out completely. Shes also saying shes now got something else up her sleeve 🤣

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
IMG_4178.jpeg

what is she on?! She has neither “tits/ass” and this dress doesn’t show anything- it’s completely covering her bum, and the open design on the front is completely covering her chest….
shes very weird sometimes.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s turned into one of those annoying people who never has their kids at a weekend.
And who thinks shes soooooo interesting and sooooooooo original because she gets drunk and then spends the rest of the weekend hungover……

yawn. How old are you Kelly?! 18?! Grow up.