Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, and if you believe everthing that you read on the Internet,
OA is one of the very last vloggers who should have their hands out.
I saw that in my (ultimately fruitless) search to find out how much he received for the sale of his website. The internet is pretty bad at estimating net worth with just the first three results being all over the map.
1660861649388.png

Still, I agree that it's a gross look to ask strangers to subsidize your lavish lifestyle of cruises, theme parks, and entertainment memorabilia.

Reactions: 6
I have given superchats to YouTubers but I rarely do it now. I once did occasionally but then asked myself, why am I giving money to people who likely have more than I do? So, from now on, I don't superchat much. Plus, with inflation, I need the money more than they do.

So, I do implore you all to not give superchats to those who make more than you. Or honestly don't give it at all if you can't afford it.

Reactions: 11
I saw that in my (ultimately fruitless) search to find out how much he received for the sale of his website. The internet is pretty bad at estimating net worth with just the first three results being all over the map.
View attachment 1510190
Still, I agree that it's a gross look to ask strangers to subsidize your lavish lifestyle of cruises, theme parks, and entertainment memorabilia.
I had no idea! Even if it’s not fully accurate, I’m sure he’s doing just fine financially. They make decent money on YouTube. Wonder what they do with their money? They definitely don’t dress like they have $$ but neither do Mark Zukerberg, Bill gates or Warren Buffet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stupid question perhaps, are they married? I would assume they are not.
I remember a video of theirs, I think it was a livestream because they were answering fan questions, and Peter kind of scoffed at the idea of ever getting married. Kitra seemed surprised by his intense reaction... maybe even a little hurt. He could have handled it differently, but he came across as kind of a dick about it.

• Wow
I remember a video of theirs, I think it was a livestream because they were answering fan questions, and Peter kind of scoffed at the idea of ever getting married. Kitra seemed surprised by his intense reaction... maybe even a little hurt. He could have handled it differently, but he came across as kind of a dick about it.
yeah i remember that. he had a very strong reaction. in a recent video, i can’t remember which one, she was saying she had always dreamed of having a wedding or vow renewal at a certain place and he changed the subject real quick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe he's never forgiven her for giving away the bouquet of Star Wars plushies he gifted her on their first date during one of their first livestreams. Her utter disregard for his feelings was shocking, especially coming from her. Wish I could remember which livestream it was, just remember it was among the first ones.

Speaking of livestreams, I wonder how much of the Super Chat total goes for crappy canned cocktails bought in bulk at Target. I'd bet 2/3rd's, at least...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
yeah i remember that. he had a very strong reaction. in a recent video, i can’t remember which one, she was saying she had always dreamed of having a wedding or vow renewal at a certain place and he changed the subject real quick.
There are people who genuinely don't want to get married and that's fine...but if Kitra wants to be married and Peter doesn't she should really leave him soon. That's the sort of thing you can't really compromise on without resentment.

View attachment 1510190
I would guess $900,000 including the value of their condo. If it was either of the top two they would not be living in a condo.

Reactions: 5
I would guess $900,000 including the value of their condo. If it was either of the top two they would not be living in a condo.
The condo is a penthouse and is worth over a million dollars. I’m sure there are all kinds of business/office write offs.

The biggest problem with them is their branding. They are already far detached from what an ordinary adventure would be (one or two big, exciting trips a year) so the whole thing falls apart. Now they’re just on a permanent holiday, and it shows in their reactions to what an ordinary person would find really exciting.

and, this is only going to get worse as their income grows.

Reactions: 8
The biggest problem with them is their branding. They are already far detached from what an ordinary adventure would be (one or two big, exciting trips a year) so the whole thing falls apart. Now they’re just on a permanent holiday, and it shows in their reactions to what an ordinary person would find really exciting.

and, this is only going to get worse as their income grows.
That's what I've been saying about the Trackers kid. At what point does life lose value when you are constantly hopping from vacation to vacation.

It's so exciting when you are able to pay for a big vacation and you spend months looking forward to it, trying to make the most of it when you actually are on vacation. They go at least once a month and can't really focus on just enjoying the time with each other- they have to do their work.

When the Trackers kid is older, he won't view vacation as special but rather obligatory. Ordinary Adventures will feel that way eventually too. Globe trotting will lose all meaning.

The condo is a penthouse and is worth over a million dollars. I’m sure there are all kinds of business/office write offs.

Yeah I don't think i'd give to a dude who's home is worth 1.4 million. I can't even afford a home that price and I make OK money. I can't afford anything in California. Plus, no point in buying a home in California unless you can afford to buy it in cash.

Last edited:
This thread makes me sad, I love Peter and Kitra, if y'all wanna "hate" on 'Disney vloggers' you should direct your rage at the grifters who truly deserve it! 💯 (KKKatie and Grandpa Grifter from BLAB, that fat lazy duck Mondo of Five Fires, Tony Two Times of Beautiful Tomorrow)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This thread makes me sad, I love Peter and Kitra, if y'all wanna "hate" on 'Disney vloggers' you should direct your rage at the grifters who truly deserve it! 💯 (KKKatie and Grandpa Grifter from BLAB, that fat lazy duck Mondo of Five Fires, Tony Two Times of Beautiful Tomorrow)
If this dude has sold a multi million dollar business and asks for money, he's a grifter.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I don't hate them at all. I don't even know them. I don't even hate BLAB or Mondo. I do like to see what people post though. But I do think people shouldn't donate to anyone. Especially if they make more than them.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They ALL have it coming for having the entitled belief that their "fans" should be paying to see them vlog their mundane lives and whirlwind so-called adventures. Hell, Peter and Kitra expect people to pay to watch them to open their mail and play with their dogs, which makes them just as bad or actually worse than BLAB. I mean, come on...they 100% do everything Spence and KT do only Peter and Kitra pretend they're still common, "ordinary" people...

Reactions: 11
Those songs about their dogs they keep playing make me want to put a drill to my ears.

• Haha
  • Heart
They ALL have it coming for having the entitled belief that their "fans" should be paying to see them vlog their mundane lives and whirlwind so-called adventures. Hell, Peter and Kitra expect people to pay to watch them to open their mail and play with their dogs, which makes them just as bad or actually worse than BLAB. I mean, come on...they 100% do everything Spence and KT do only Peter and Kitra pretend they're still common, "ordinary" people...
They are ORDINARY. It's in their channel name.

• Haha
Reactions: 4