Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess that’s better than the one video where Jenn pointed out a bucket hat and said “look for Peter” and Tim says “who?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It really is rude of them since OA let them use their HHN footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey now, Peter Sciretta is big time people. His best friend and former You Tube podcast partner just directed a straight-to-Hulu Predator movie, damn it!

The harsh reality is...just like everyone else, Peter and Kitra have become caricatures of their former selves. And the worst possible ones at that. In older videos, they seemed fairly genuine and (somewhat) relatable within their narrow space. She was goofy, kind-hearted and enthusiastic about kinda dumb tit but with a sweetness that made it passable while he was the more grounded, cynical one.

Now? She comes across as either drunk or just this side of "on the spectrum" while he's a repugnant, unpleasant CHUD with a laughable superiority complex based on his knowledge of useless bullshit and vast menagerie of overpriced knick knacks and fan art...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I rarely watch OA but only recently for cruise information. Would you mind telling me about Peters website? Does he have any film background? Just curious about him because he acts like he’s so connected to the industry
Peter is the founder of Slashfilm, which was an early generation movie review blog the likes of Ain’t it Cool News. The site now operates as a search engine optimized news & opinion site for media, written by a slew of other people. I guarantee you’ve at least passed through there. Peter very rarely contributes these days, but he still probably makes an insane amount of passive income from it, which makes all their groveling and livestream money farming that much more gnarly.

Reactions: 12
Peter is the founder of Slashfilm, which was an early generation movie review blog the likes of Ain’t it Cool News. The site now operates as a search engine optimized news & opinion site for media, written by a slew of other people. I guarantee you’ve at least passed through there. Peter very rarely contributes these days, but he still probably makes an insane amount of passive income from it, which makes all their groveling and livestream money farming that much more gnarly.
Thanks for answering! I’ll have to lurk and check it out lol! You’re probably right, I may have come across it

Reactions: 4
Peter doesn’t even own slashfilm anymore, he only works there now.

Reactions: 2
He’s like a life size creepy bobble head.🤣

Also ANOTHER sponsored video, remember when they used to say they were picky about who they sponsored.🙄

Attachments

I think Peter has always been the bread winner
I think they mentioned in a livestream once that Kitra (before doing the editing full time ) was an Uber driver around Hollywood. She doesn’t come across as someone who had any real skill sets, goals, or ambition until she met Peter. In my opinion, for someone in her case, she sorta got lucky with Peter.

Reactions: 9
He’s like a life size creepy bobble head.🤣

Also ANOTHER sponsored video, remember when they used to say they were picky about who they sponsored.🙄
I noticed this too - Maybe he has a tick? Not sure what's going on there.

I really like OA - I just watch them and Fresh Baked's weekly updates now. The other prominent YT Disney channels have gone stale. Too much livestreaming and boring content. That Adam the Woo video for his birthday where he's just standing on the Mark Twain eating a Mickey Ice Cream bar by himself is about the saddest thing I've ever seen. At least OA still brings decent editing and content!

Reactions: 12
I think they mentioned in a livestream once that Kitra (before doing the editing full time ) was an Uber driver around Hollywood. She doesn’t come across as someone who had any real skill sets, goals, or ambition until she met Peter. In my opinion, for someone in her case, she sorta got lucky with Peter.
She may have gotten lucky financially, but honestly he seems like a huge ass. Red flag - on their live she had on press on nails and said “he doesn’t like them, he wants me to just be natural.” Makes me think that’s the main reason she always looks so frumpy, because due to his own low self esteem, he wants her like that. Just compare pictures of when they first got together, the longer she’s with him the more she seems to no longer care about her appearance. For god sakes you make a living on the internet and most days it doesn’t even look like she brushed her hair!

Reactions: 13
She may have gotten lucky financially, but honestly he seems like a huge ass. Red flag - on their live she had on press on nails and said “he doesn’t like them, he wants me to just be natural.” Makes me think that’s the main reason she always looks so frumpy, because due to his own low self esteem, he wants her like that. Just compare pictures of when they first got together, the longer she’s with him the more she seems to no longer care about her appearance. For god sakes you make a living on the internet and most days it doesn’t even look like she brushed her hair!
Yeah I def agree! There seems like some weird dynamic between them and I think it’s due to Kitra not able to financially get her tit together outside of Peter and Peter having his tit together but also being a massive creep case. Some people will put up with a lot to be “comfortable” lol

I noticed this too - Maybe he has a tick? Not sure what's going on there.

I really like OA - I just watch them and Fresh Baked's weekly updates now. The other prominent YT Disney channels have gone stale. Too much livestreaming and boring content. That Adam the Woo video for his birthday where he's just standing on the Mark Twain eating a Mickey Ice Cream bar by himself is about the saddest thing I've ever seen. At least OA still brings decent editing and content!
Adam has also been doing this for a very long time, and had a super long stretch with uploading daily. I know he rubs some people the wrong way, but I have much respect for him. Mainly for this reason right here!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Adam has also been doing this for a very long time, and had a super long stretch with uploading daily. I know he rubs some people the wrong way, but I have much respect for him. Mainly for this reason right here!
You're right - I should also include Adam on that small watch list of mine, because I still do find his videos entertaining. I honestly felt bad for him on his birthday; I suppose he celebrated it as he wanted to, and I think he did say it's not really a favorite day for him.
He's alright in my book tho. Thanks for pointing this out, I never saw this reply of his.

You're right - I should also include Adam on that small watch list of mine, because I still do find his videos entertaining. I honestly felt bad for him on his birthday; I suppose he celebrated it as he wanted to, and I think he did say it's not really a favorite day for him.
He's alright in my book tho. Thanks for pointing this out, I never saw this reply of his.
OA on the other hand, they milk every single penny they can. It’s all about the money for them, nothing else.

• Haha
It's definitely about the money...but also he gets to travel to dumb places meant for children where he walks around acting like a superior, entitled jackass sippin' Coke Zero like champagne while pretending there's such a thing as a "Chicken Tendies Connoisseur" all on the "fans" dime.

Best Life Livin' at its mostest, by golly!

Reactions: 10
OA on the other hand, they milk every single penny they can. It’s all about the money for them, nothing else.
Yeah, Adam isn't in it for money like everyone else. (?)😂 He used to take Patreon money for years because he couldn't figure out how to get it removed, but still took it before that, plus his merch store. None of the vloggers are in this for anything other than money, first and foremost.

Right, @2020planner? 😉🥴

Yeah, Adam isn't in it for money like everyone else. (?)😂 He used to take Patreon money for years because he couldn't figure out how to get it removed, but still took it before that, plus his merch store. None of the vloggers are in this for anything other than money, first and foremost.

Right, @2020planner? 😉🥴
Well yea of course, but at what point do you realize that you are now making more than enough without having to basically ask for handouts? I think OA has surpassed that, especially with every other video being sponsored. It’s time they stop with the superchats and the P.O. Box. It’s just tacky at this point.

Reactions: 7
I’m all for snarking on people but if Kitra broke her ankle than the federal government considers her condition a disability. My sister in law gets social security benefits for a similar disability. She even has a handicap placard. It’s totally valid to call it a disability.

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed when they dine at fancy restaurants in their videos - they don’t even bother dressing up , like it doesn’t take much to casually look nice for a nice dinner, and it’s not like they don’t have the money to buy nice clothes - I’ve noticed that about Mondo from Five Fires and his girlfriend too, these people never dress nicely at upscale restaurants they wear Disney shirts everywhere 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed when they dine at fancy restaurants in their videos - they don’t even bother dressing up , like it doesn’t take much to casually look nice for a nice dinner, and it’s not like they don’t have the money to buy nice clothes - I’ve noticed that about Mondo from Five Fires and his girlfriend too, these people never dress nicely at upscale restaurants they wear Disney shirts everywhere 🙄
Oh the dude that wears basketball shorts every single day?🤣 Heard they both still live with their parents, so he probably really can’t afford nice clothes. OA on the other hand, zero excuse. Money can’t buy class apparently.

Reactions: 4
Well yea of course, but at what point do you realize that you are now making more than enough without having to basically ask for handouts? I think OA has surpassed that, especially with every other video being sponsored. It’s time they stop with the superchats and the P.O. Box. It’s just tacky at this point.
Yeah, and if you believe everthing that you read on the Internet,
OA is one of the very last vloggers who should have their hands out.

• Wow