Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joined to post this.

I will say before l write this, that this may have been an incorrect interpretation of what occurred but at the time, it bothered me so I want to tell you. And I rarely watch Ordinary Adventures now because of it.

I went to a theme park and ran into Peter and I was really excited to meet him (I saw Kitra further down the way but encountered Peter first). I spoke with him and he seemed really nice and I was so nervous to meet him because I really was a fan. I asked if I could get a photo and he said yes. Kitra showed up and I told them how much I enjoyed their videos and how glad I was that they supported said theme park. They both seems so kind and I did get my photo.

I said thank you and left.

About 30 minutes later I was in a store at the theme park looking at merch. Suddenly Kitra and Peter walked in-cameras off. I was far away from them in the store but they both walk in the door. As they step in, I can see from the sides of my eye that Kitra spotted me but I looked away and just focused on merch. As she steps in and sees me she says to Peter in a low voice (but not that low since I heard it), "Oh...it's that guy again." And I felt from her demeanor that she seemed bothered to have seen me again.

When I heard her say, "Oh...it's that guy again" with that look, my heart broke. It broke so much. I felt so disappointed. I didn't say anything I just walked further away and looked at the merch.

They left eventually. But after that I just couldn't watch them again. Recently, I watched them for a bit but after awhile I turned it off.

Again, maybe I misunderstood. Maybe she was never talking about me. Maybe she meant it in a positive way like...hey it's that guy again! But I don't know, it's just the way I heard it and how it felt. But again..maybe I'm wrong.

Thoughts?

Oh and I am not a hater nor don't think people should hate anyone.
Hmm, yeah that's a bummer. I wonder for sure. I have never met them, I do enjoy their videos, most of them anyway. Good editing etc, good content. Sometimes, the livestreams they have from home are quite boring, and I really belive they only do it to grift super chats etc. I would love to know their net worth for sure. I think Peter has always been the bread winner and might be another reason why Kitra decided to stay with him. Now she just edits the videos, and just goes along for the ride it seems, she gets to live her fantasy life with a decent guy, at least I don't think he is ever bad to her, who knows.

In a nutshell, their videos are better than a lot out there, but I do believe for sure they are in it for the money 99%. All the patreons, the live streams from home, the meet and greets etc. Peter is a business oriented person so he knows what hes trying to do.

Reactions: 6
Kitra always drives. Peter might not know how. Or Kitra just likes driving more than he does. (My wife does most of the driving. She enjoys it more; I like to gaze out the window.)
They are transparent about this and have always said Peter doesn’t drive. He grew up in Boston and used public transportation and didn’t learn how to from my understanding of the story.

I saw the recent vlog where Kitra rented the ECV for her ankle issues. I liked her transparency about this. I hope eventually she can slowly start walking again. Much better for your overall health. Wish her all the best in her recovery. I had a sprained ankle at Disney back in 2019 and walked on it my whole trip. 😶 Definitely wasn’t ideal and painful so I get it, not shaming anyone that genuinely needs an ECV, they help! It’s also not my business either way.
I had a similar surgery to Kitra from an accident and the first thing they tell you is your ankle will never be the same. Ankles and wrists never fully recover if you had severe trauma and surgery which she did. I did 2 years of physical therapy and couldn’t walk for 6 months. So give the girl a break. Fractures and surgeries that required a plate and screws take a long time to heal and it’s painful. She does walk but they are at the parks for hours and she’s shown how swollen it gets too.

Reactions: 10
Hmm, yeah that's a bummer. I wonder for sure. I have never met them, I do enjoy their videos, most of them anyway. Good editing etc, good content. Sometimes, the livestreams they have from home are quite boring, and I really belive they only do it to grift super chats etc. I would love to know their net worth for sure. I think Peter has always been the bread winner and might be another reason why Kitra decided to stay with him. Now she just edits the videos, and just goes along for the ride it seems, she gets to live her fantasy life with a decent guy, at least I don't think he is ever bad to her, who knows.

In a nutshell, their videos are better than a lot out there, but I do believe for sure they are in it for the money 99%. All the patreons, the live streams from home, the meet and greets etc. Peter is a business oriented person so he knows what hes trying to do.
Oh they are 100% in it for the money. On the “we answer your questions” video Kitra said that they take super chats because it makes it easier to read the chat.🤣🤣 Really?! That’s the excuse. So you take money from people more than likely with less money than yourselves, but you do it because it’s easier to read?🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m thrilled this thread exists; the adoration for these two within the vlogsphere genuinely blows my mind. I find their entire routine insufferable.

I’ve followed Peter and his website for years; his clout chasing tactics are completely unmatched. The dude would do anything for a premier invitation or a freebie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't watched many of their videos, so I don't know if this is normal behavior for them, but they blatantly didn't follow the mask requirement at Star Wars Celebration back in May, and also straight up lied about it in their comments. They claimed staff told them there was no mask requirement. The mask requirements being very clear on the website + social media ahead of time, there were signs, verbal reminders from staff, and a recording over the PA system reminding people to keep masks on. SWC staff had a horrible time enforcing it, but at no point did they say there was no requirement. (Magic Journeys and Adam The Woo were also walking around maskless, but at least they didn't make up some BS excuse.) I get that most people are "over it," but nobody was forcing them to come if they didn't want to follow the mask rule. Definitely not interested in watching more of them after this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched many of their videos, so I don't know if this is normal behavior for them, but they blatantly didn't follow the mask requirement at Star Wars Celebration back in May, and also straight up lied about it in their comments. They claimed staff told them there was no mask requirement. The mask requirements being very clear on the website + social media ahead of time, there were signs, verbal reminders from staff, and a recording over the PA system reminding people to keep masks on. SWC staff had a horrible time enforcing it, but at no point did they say there was no requirement. (Magic Journeys and Adam The Woo were also walking around maskless, but at least they didn't make up some BS excuse.) I get that most people are "over it," but nobody was forcing them to come if they didn't want to follow the mask rule. Definitely not interested in watching more of them after this.
“I did not say they announced it” yup sounds like real top tier positive people.👌

Reactions: 7
They’re the perfect example of the type of people who think they’re good because they’re sanctimonious about being the most basic version of good. They do the right thing sometimes which gives them the go-ahead to be gigantic baby people in all other facets of life. Unfortunately saying “we’re very positive people” is enough to dupe their fanbase

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a run-in with Peter on Twitter a couple of years ago. He was, as usual, shilling for the Disney Era Star Wars and said something along the lines that anyone who claims to be a SW fan yet doesn't love the Disney Era isn't a SW fan. Some gatekeeping bullshit like that. I pointed out that just because someone doesn't like something he does doesn't make either of you right. It's called a subjective opinion.

Well, he had a fit and claimed I was bringing negative energy into his feed. I told him that I was a fan (at that point, I was) and, at one point during the early days of the pandemic, a Patreon supporter and that just because he personally doesn't want to hear/read something doesn't mean it's automatically negative.

He then came back with "I don't want the money of someone so negative. Please unsubscribe and unfollow me."

He's a weak sauce little witch. Full stop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder how long it will take BLAB and/or their "besties" to infiltrate this thread with newbie accounts to post a lot of tit on OA. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's to post? That they're greedy shills who manipulate their audience for money to buy expensive Sideshow Collectables and theme park cocktails at 11am?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's to post? That they're greedy shills who manipulate their audience for money to buy expensive Sideshow Collectables and theme park cocktails at 11am?
Yeah, they don't need the channel *at all* they are doing really well off financially. It's only up to stroke their egos.

Reactions: 8

I saw these people at Star Wars Nite and Day one of Celebration. They weren’t wearing any mask. During celebration it was annoying to get the proof of vaccination, and while I was wearing my mask (personal reasons) I saw these turds by the ice cream area with no mask. I just rolled my eyes, and went on with my day. I’ve only seen one video during the lockdown, and never subscribed or anything.

Reactions: 3
They seem like the “rules for thee not me” people - I feel like it all has to do with Peter’s media connection in the industry but like who cares ? Why put yourself above everyone else when you don’t even commit to that job anymore all you do is grift at theme parks just like all the other loser vloggers. He has a vibe about him where he thinks that he is superior to the rest of the bunch but nope, definitely not.

Reactions: 6
I had a run-in with Peter on Twitter a couple of years ago. He was, as usual, shilling for the Disney Era Star Wars and said something along the lines that anyone who claims to be a SW fan yet doesn't love the Disney Era isn't a SW fan. Some gatekeeping bullshit like that. I pointed out that just because someone doesn't like something he does doesn't make either of you right. It's called a subjective opinion.

Well, he had a fit and claimed I was bringing negative energy into his feed. I told him that I was a fan (at that point, I was) and, at one point during the early days of the pandemic, a Patreon supporter and that just because he personally doesn't want to hear/read something doesn't mean it's automatically negative.

He then came back with "I don't want the money of someone so negative. Please unsubscribe and unfollow me."

He's a weak sauce little witch. Full stop.
OMG He just LOOKS like one of those type of people! They're so inclusive and happy until you disagree with them..

Reactions: 5
When is karma going to end this era of annoying vloggers? Or is this here to stay? I get there is demand for reviews and information about places with limited access like Disney properties but does that mean people have to make a full time living covering it? They certainly have no journalistic integrity. And of course this is venting about the wider array of vloggers we have not just Ordinary Adventures.

Reactions: 8
Latest Tracker vlog at MK with food & Adam , Jen disses Peter & Kitra. They were talking Tim tells Jen yes Peter has it I just saw home. Jen goes oh …where did they go Tim goes I don’t know , really wouldn’t Timmy text Peter and be like come back we saw you, and if they are such close friends wouldn’t they have stopped to say hi to the Trackholes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest Tracker vlog at MK with food & Adam , Jen disses Peter & Kitra. They were talking Tim tells Jen yes Peter has it I just saw home. Jen goes oh …where did they go Tim goes I don’t know , really wouldn’t Timmy text Peter and be like come back we saw you, and if they are such close friends wouldn’t they have stopped to say hi to the Trackholes 🙄
Guess that’s better than the one video where Jenn pointed out a bucket hat and said “look for Peter” and Tim says “who?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Seems like they both have some underlying issues possibly with addiction in terms of alcohol consumption, food, adrenaline, attention, money, gambling, etc. we all have our vices. Just truly hope their vices don’t start to negatively affect their health down the line.
"down the line"? Have you seen them? They're about at the end of the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, yeah that's unfortunate. I agree, Peter definitely is a shill for the Disney SW era, more specifically the sequels. There are some aspects of the sequels I like, but overall I don't care for them, and the writing etc. 8 and 9 were pretty horrible, and a lot of the Obi Wan show I was pissed at. But If you ever try to make a normal debate with Peter on this stuff, he will shut it down almost immediately. Im sick of it. I have also seen him get some names and SW facts wrong on videos, so I wouldn't exactly call him the most dedicated fan.

I’m thrilled this thread exists; the adoration for these two within the vlogsphere genuinely blows my mind. I find their entire routine insufferable.

I’ve followed Peter and his website for years; his clout chasing tactics are completely unmatched. The dude would do anything for a premier invitation or a freebie.
I rarely watch OA but only recently for cruise information. Would you mind telling me about Peters website? Does he have any film background? Just curious about him because he acts like he’s so connected to the industry

Reactions: 4