Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i remember that. he had a very strong reaction. in a recent video, i can’t remember which one, she was saying she had always dreamed of having a wedding or vow renewal at a certain place and he changed the subject real quick.
This is kind of mean but I wonder if he doesn't want to get married because he doesn't want half of his money to belong to her.

Reactions: 12
He definitely deflects his low self esteem on other people. He’s one of those toxic people that take jabs at people, and then try to play it off as a “joke.” I’ve witnessed him do it more than once with his “friends” Newsflash - No you’re not a positive, uplifting person. You sir you are a toxic, crappy person! With friends like you…
I think he puts his weight issues on her too. He tends to be the one to say “we are on a diet”. Then during this last livestream, he kept mentioning his diet and then would look at her because she is not strictly adhering to. Especially if she mentioned being hungry or tried any of the food people sent them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yet it's his fat, CHUD ass who hogs it up at those cruise buffets and insists on being for 43rd channel on You Tube to showcase whatever nasty tit Disneyland is passing off as a must-have, limited-time-offer specialty food item. Course, then again, she does the same with the alcohol and, generally-speaking, is too lazy to do anything that actually requires a degree of effort.

One of the best segments they ever came up with was Kitra's Quarantine Kitchen, which was both amusing and somehow charming to watch as two inept, barely-functioning adults attempted to make dishes inspired by the stupid, unhealthy theme park food they were denied. THAT could have been something they expanded on, turned into something unique. But no, that would require effort.

They can't even be bothered to go to Universal or Knott's anymore. Which was the other thing that helped set their channel apart from the rest of the Mouseketeers on YT. Course I, at least, understand not going to Universal. They're both too fat to ride anything...

Reactions: 9
I'll give him this; Peter is smart enough to not waste $5000 on a drink in the Hyperspace Lounge on the Wish. Unlike Pete from The Dis who did it as a clickbait gimmick for his channel.

Reactions: 8
8 so far is definitely excessive to me!🤷🏻‍♀️
Hadn't even noticed it was that many because they don't feel repetitive to me. Most vloggers tend to do one video per vacation day which is what it seems they did here (not counting the live I didn't watch where they talked about it).

8 so far is definitely excessive to me!🤷🏻‍♀️
Wonder how many times they are going to change the title of their latest video before they finally realize that people are probably just not interested in the 8th video on the Wish. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As someone that grew up in Hawai’i I laughed my ass off during their Honolulu Food Tour videos. I’ll give them props for trying local venues like Leonard’s Bakery when every other Disney vlogger never leaves Aulani. But Peter was an absolute idiot trying to drink a condiment 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m sure someone inside was making comments about that “baka haole” LOL.

I lost the very infinitesimal respect I had for Peter after they released the now infamous cruise videos that morphed into a detailed documentary about Kitra’s private moments dealing with a pretty serious emergency and health situation. Ever since then I can’t stand looking at Peter’s smug face. I get the urge to get all face slappy.

Kitra isn’t any better. They enable each other and are in the second or third most toxic relationship behind BLAB… I can’t decide if they’re worse than the Trackers, just like they can’t decide who they’re friends with among the Disney vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As someone that grew up in Hawai’i I laughed my ass off during their Honolulu Food Tour videos. I’ll give them props for trying local venues like Leonard’s Bakery when every other Disney vlogger never leaves Aulani. But Peter was an absolute idiot trying to drink a condiment 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m sure someone inside was making comments about that “baka haole” LOL.
I laughed so hard when they drank chili pepper water. I’ll give them credit for including footage that makes them look so dumb.

Reactions: 7
I thought maybe the people talking about her drinking were just being catty. I was thinking “I also drink at 11am on vacation some times.”

Then I remembered vacation is their job and I am not downing a brightly colored cocktail at my desk at 11am on a workday.

Reactions: 5