One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam's ex Sophia made a living from being his ex.. Liam always had a thing for her at school and once he got famous Sophia came into to the picture .
I was at their concert in Belfast in 2015 where just before the show was due to start it was announced it was cancelled due to Liam feeling “ill”

but it was then revealed it was because Liam and Sophia broke up right before the show, however I also seen rumours that he was drunk and was in no condition to preform

could believe either tbh but it was just weird how the stadium was filled with people and the show was due to start at any minute when the news broke

Reactions: 2
I was at their concert in Belfast in 2015 where just before the show was due to start it was announced it was cancelled due to Liam feeling “ill”

but it was then revealed it was because Liam and Sophia broke up right before the show, however I also seen rumours that he was drunk and was in no condition to preform

could believe either tbh but it was just weird how the stadium was filled with people and the show was due to start at any minute when the news broke
Ooh I remember that, I was terrified they were going to cancel the rest of the tour because I was going to see them the next week 😂 I'd love to know the real reason for them cancelling though!

Reactions: 1

I did hear she broke up with him ... I have met her a few times through a mutual friend she is pretty and has some lovely clothes . Personality wise she seemed fine. She now hangs out with a bunch of wag wannabes .

I don’t know if I totally agree about Louis, yes he may be the weakest vocally and now as a solo artist, but not everyone in a band will work perfectly as a solo artist and be successful him and Liam proving that . I think it’s a case of right place right time with all of them, they got incredibly lucky to be where they are today and it has barely happened like that with many other people ever.
I think Louis and Liam are most needing of the reunion Niall possibly but not for a few years and Harry doesn’t need it at all. However I can well see Harry benefitting the most he is successful and proving to people that he still knows his roots and would go back, only makes him more like able. I don’t think any of them in the band shone more than eachother they all blended perfectly as an image which helped massively. However Harry has always had a little something about him personality wise, it’s very obvious whether you like him or not which has partly led to where he is today , just my opinion lol

I think at the end of the day they are all small town British boys and they maybe be megastars but they all know where they came from and how they got there. I do think they have grown up and apart , what the crazed fans don’t realize is that happens to most groups of people you mix with as teens in life, so possibly a reunion but I don’t reckon this year ( I really want it but trying to be realistic )
You can’t compare the boys at all in terms of solo career as they’re all in different lanes both in sound and audience. Liam has a great voice but tried too hard to be like Justin Bieber with his gold chains and embarrassing take on R&B but if he had the right people pushing him to the right sound for his voice he would of been up there with Niall, Harry and Zane who all did music that was so natural to their style and voice. Louis just made tit music that sounded like something Robbie Williams would of made in 1998 - I can’t see him making something that would suit him vocally as he just doesn’t have anything there that’s nice to listen too. He’d be great back in a band doing harmonies though.

I’ve always hoped that Louis would become a songwriter full time (is that a thing?). He’s quite a forgettable singer but I think he wrote some of the best lyrics in 1D.

Reactions: 4
I agree! I’m all for cosmetic procedures to make yourself feel better, I have some but I can’t help but feel like 16 is so young and I don’t want them to regret it! Especially if she’s had her teeth shaved down.

They have been through so much but it does seem like they have been allowed to run riot and act way above their years.
I can't recall ever seeing her teeth previously so maybe they were in bad shape and she needed dental work but 16 is very young to have such procedures done!

I agree - while they were finishing school it seemed like the grandparents were monitoring their posting and letting them live as normal a life as they could considering all that they had been through. Now I think they've finished school(?) and seem to have no monitoring or regulation anymore - they have been posting more grown up photos and doing brand deals/give aways to try to launch influencer careers

I really don’t like Harry’s music since 1D disbanded. I don’t know what it is about it but it makes me cry, it feels so dreary. Harry also comes across as a bit full of himself, like he’s above 1D/1D fans, and I really can’t see him bothering with any sort of reunion - Liam, Louis, Niall yes but definitely not harry or Zayn.
I went to see Niall in concert and found that a bit dull too 😬 it was awful, loads of 😐😐😐😐 faces, people even walked out. Can’t stand Liam, he’s a twerp. Zayn, I don’t hear much of Zayn? He seems shy, like he doesn’t want a mega spotlight.

Very glad Louis has left Syco. I’ve heard over and over that they’re holding him back and he has a beard and the baby is fake and blah blah blah (and as I said earlier in the thread, at sixteen, i peddled that tit too lol 🙈) so it’ll be interesting regardless to see what he does now. not that I’m suggesting he’s a flaming homosexual with a fake child LOL, but in terms of whether they were indeed ‘holding him back’ somehow. I love Louis and love his music, he deserves so much hype imo and got very little.
Your opinions are pretty much the same as mine!

That was so fishy that cancelled concert!!! I’d kill to know the truth

A member of Harry’s touring band has been called out for being racist and transphobic. There’s quite a lot of stuff about it on tiktok and Twitter.

Liam's ex Sophia made a living from being his ex.. Liam always had a thing for her at school and once he got famous Sophia came into to the picture .
I always thought being a 1D girlfriend sounded like a cushy deal in life...yeah you'll get death threats, but they're from teenagers, and you can live the life of luxury with your hot boyfriend without lifting a finger! I'd be v. happy with that!!

I always thought being a 1D girlfriend sounded like a cushy deal in life...yeah you'll get death threats, but they're from teenagers, and you can live the life of luxury with your hot boyfriend without lifting a finger! I'd be v. happy with that!!
He gifted her loads ! she hit the jackpot with him. Liam always liked Sophia at school , there was not much gap between her and Danielle i'd not be surprised if he dumped one for the other.

Is Liam still dating the girl who is/was a 1D fan? Maya Henry. I can't remember where I read it - maybe Digital Spy or Oh No They Didn't? But there was a photo of her with 1D at a meet and greet back in the day and now she's apparently his bona fide girlfriend.

Is Liam still dating the girl who is/was a 1D fan? Maya Henry. I can't remember where I read it - maybe Digital Spy or Oh No They Didn't? But there was a photo of her with 1D at a meet and greet back in the day and now she's apparently his bona fide girlfriend.
I didn’t know this, he’s creepy!

836040DA-9C0C-4B76-AA47-A37BBEBD3110.jpeg

I know some celebrities get together with their fans but Liam is a LOT older than this girl and she's been a fan since her early teens - it feels a bit sordid to me and it seems like he is taking advantage of her. Hopefully though, she is taking advantage of him and using her famous boyfriend to propel her into the limelight and give her some sort of career? If a millionaire musician I was a fan of, had asked me out on a date when I was 19, I would definitely have said YES!

And didn't he start seeing her when she was still only 17? Gross if so.

• Wow
Eugh everything Liam does creeps me out.. His try hard personality, his cringe music, the odd relationship with Cheryl and now we find out he met his gf originally when she had just turned 15. Even now he's almost 7 years older than her. At that age isn't that quite a big age mentally? I'm 27 and wouldn't even dream of dating someone so young. Her dad is some rich billionaire, wonder if that makes a difference...

Sorry not a Liam fan 😄

Reactions: 9
Eugh everything Liam does creeps me out.. His try hard personality, his cringe music, the odd relationship with Cheryl and now we find out he met his gf originally when she had just turned 15. Even now he's almost 7 years older than her. At that she isn't that quite a big age mentally? Her dad is some rich billionaire wonder if that makes a difference...

Sorry not a Liam fan 😄
Her dad being wealthy explains all the meet n greets she went to, they were an extortionate waste of money. I guess she's not with Liam for his money then. The age gap isn't massive but the way they met makes it all a bit revolting.

Reactions: 3
liam and maya started dating when she was 18 or 19. I mean he technically met her for the first time when she was 15, but I doubt he paid her any attention back then, considering they took only one picture together at a meet&greet and she was basically a child.

Reactions: 7

This right here ^ During the 1D era I had a long-distance friendship with several of Liam's friends who knew him from school/were still in his circle at the time, and Sophia def wasn't into him before the fame :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This right here ^ During the 1D era I had a long-distance friendship with several of Liam's friends who knew him from school/were still in his circle at the time, and Sophia def wasn't into him before the fame :rolleyes:
Yeah but if you had an admirer at school, someone you didn't particularly fancy, who suddenly became mega mega famous and more importantly friends with Harry Styles wouldn't you suddenly decide to become interested? I would :D I am that shallow ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah but if you had an admirer at school, someone you didn't particularly fancy, who suddenly became mega mega famous and more importantly friends with Harry Styles wouldn't you suddenly decide to become interested? I would :D I am that shallow ;)
:eek: i personally wouldn't but Sophia has a great wardrobe and a Chanel classic flap ...:unsure:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.