One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis has parted ways with Syco. Lots of folks saying it's great news as Syco was holding him back/not promoting him, had him tied to an air tight contract that had him with a beard, a baby that isn't his etc. It will be interesting to see what/if anything happens with those things in the coming months. Also as pointed out by other people, he made the announcement, not Syco. Lots of his friends/colleagues congratulating him which is unusual. Good for him I say. Those contracts are awful. He was the only one old enough to sign his own contract too which I find interesting. I wonder if he was coerced into signing the 1D contract before having it looked at by an independent source?

Reactions: 4
Louis has parted ways with Syco. Lots of folks saying it's great news as Syco was holding him back/not promoting him, had him tied to an air tight contract that had him with a beard, a baby that isn't his etc. It will be interesting to see what/if anything happens with those things in the coming months. Also as pointed out by other people, he made the announcement, not Syco. Lots of his friends/colleagues congratulating him which is unusual. Good for him I say. Those contracts are awful. He was the only one old enough to sign his own contract too which I find interesting. I wonder if he was coerced into signing the 1D contract before having it looked at by an independent source?
Interesting! Perhaps that was why he seemed to be stuck with them for longer and has only been able to get away now?

Reactions: 1
Aren’t Louis twin sisters like 15 why has one of them had veneers!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What does everyone make of Harry reading a bedtime story on Calm tonight? I’m wayyyy too old to be a Directioner, but I’m fascinated by him. He seems such a beautiful, talented man. I think he’ll be there for the 10th anniversary, in whatever form it takes - Zayn, too.
I am utterly besotted by Harry so I can't say it sent me to sleep - I was giddy for the 40 minutes. Everything about him is fascinating and it's very telling how nobody has really had a bad word to say about him in 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting! Perhaps that was why he seemed to be stuck with them for longer and has only been able to get away now?
I think it’s more to do with his album not selling well and his singles not charting. I don’t think any label could of done any better with Louis. There’s just no interest in him outside his One Direction fan base. I quite like Louis but I think he sometimes comes across as cocky interviews and recently he’s been trying too hard to act like Liam Gallagher and even performing like him.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s more to do with his album not selling well and his singles not charting. I don’t think any label could of done any better with Louis. There’s just no interest in him outside his One Direction fan base. I quite like Louis but I think he sometimes comes across as cocky interviews and recently he’s been trying too hard to act like Liam Gallagher and even performing like him.
Kill My Mind should've been a massive pop hit, it's a proper belting pop song. That it got zero radio play was a discredit to the song and shows the incompetence on Syco, especially given at the same time Liam had a single out, which let's be honest was a piece of tit, like his whole album.

Reactions: 5
Aren’t Louis twin sisters like 15 why has one of them had veneers!
I just googled. She's only 16. I don't understand where the parenting is. They should not be having fillers and veneers at 16. Lottie looks horrendous. They just look like every other clone who's having the same junk injected into their skin. I'm all for women being who they want to be, but this isn't right, surely? The earlier you mess with fillers, the worse you look as you get older. It's such a shame young girls do this to themselves.

I can't stand the Liam Gallagher cloning, but I really like Louis. Seems like a good person. Wish he'd just be himself, whoever that may be.

I just googled. She's only 16. I don't understand where the parenting is. They should not be having fillers and veneers at 16. Lottie looks horrendous. They just look like every other clone who's having the same junk injected into their skin. I'm all for women being who they want to be, but this isn't right, surely? The earlier you mess with fillers, the worse you look as you get older. It's such a shame young girls do this to themselves.

I can't stand the Liam Gallagher cloning, but I really like Louis. Seems like a good person. Wish he'd just be himself, whoever that may be.
I agree! I’m all for cosmetic procedures to make yourself feel better, I have some but I can’t help but feel like 16 is so young and I don’t want them to regret it! Especially if she’s had her teeth shaved down.

They have been through so much but it does seem like they have been allowed to run riot and act way above their years.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t like Harry’s music since 1D disbanded. I don’t know what it is about it but it makes me cry, it feels so dreary. Harry also comes across as a bit full of himself, like he’s above 1D/1D fans, and I really can’t see him bothering with any sort of reunion - Liam, Louis, Niall yes but definitely not harry or Zayn.
I went to see Niall in concert and found that a bit dull too 😬 it was awful, loads of 😐😐😐😐 faces, people even walked out. Can’t stand Liam, he’s a twerp. Zayn, I don’t hear much of Zayn? He seems shy, like he doesn’t want a mega spotlight.

Very glad Louis has left Syco. I’ve heard over and over that they’re holding him back and he has a beard and the baby is fake and blah blah blah (and as I said earlier in the thread, at sixteen, i peddled that tit too lol 🙈) so it’ll be interesting regardless to see what he does now. not that I’m suggesting he’s a flaming homosexual with a fake child LOL, but in terms of whether they were indeed ‘holding him back’ somehow. I love Louis and love his music, he deserves so much hype imo and got very little.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't like Harry's new image, it's all a bit too try-hard for me, his grandma chic or whatever he calls it - I preferred his 1D chiffon shirts, skinny jeans and boots. His music is interesting though, some of it is good, but I haven't actually downloaded any tracks. I liked his first single Sign of The Times, but the rest of the album was a let down. Only my opinion, don't hunt me down and kill me! :D

I don't think for a minute Louis's child is fake, if they'd decided to give him a fake kid to dispel the gay rumours, surely they'd have picked a British woman and not an American, where the child maintenance laws (in California, anyway) are harsh. Besides, the little fella looks just like his dad. Whether he prefers men to women is his own business though, and he seems happy and settled with Eleanor. Does anyone remember when some slightly mad 1D fans claimed she was one of triplets? That was one of my favourite conspiracy theories ever.

So the reunion is due to happen on the 23rd? I'm not holding my breath but I bet Liam and Louis are hoping something happens to propel them back into the spotlight musically.

Louis just doesn’t have a good voice.
His voice is very weak, I think that's why a lot of his stuff has been collaborations with others. He's far better suited to being in a group than being a solo artist. I did like the song he wrote for his mum though.

Reactions: 2
How he even made it in the group is beyond me, he is a very very lucky person.
He was the right age, the right height and had the right boyband look for the time. His voice was irrelevant. He was definitely lucky to get selected but his luck ran out when his mum passed away and then his sister died :cry: I bet he'd trade his 1D wealth and fame just to have them back.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if I totally agree about Louis, yes he may be the weakest vocally and now as a solo artist, but not everyone in a band will work perfectly as a solo artist and be successful him and Liam proving that . I think it’s a case of right place right time with all of them, they got incredibly lucky to be where they are today and it has barely happened like that with many other people ever.
I think Louis and Liam are most needing of the reunion Niall possibly but not for a few years and Harry doesn’t need it at all. However I can well see Harry benefitting the most he is successful and proving to people that he still knows his roots and would go back, only makes him more like able. I don’t think any of them in the band shone more than eachother they all blended perfectly as an image which helped massively. However Harry has always had a little something about him personality wise, it’s very obvious whether you like him or not which has partly led to where he is today , just my opinion lol

I think at the end of the day they are all small town British boys and they maybe be megastars but they all know where they came from and how they got there. I do think they have grown up and apart , what the crazed fans don’t realize is that happens to most groups of people you mix with as teens in life, so possibly a reunion but I don’t reckon this year ( I really want it but trying to be realistic )

Reactions: 7
Eleanor is clearly under no pressure to get a real job. Whether that is because she is living off Louis, or was born in to money, I’m not sure. I know what my money is on...
Liam's ex Sophia made a living from being his ex.. Liam always had a thing for her at school and once he got famous Sophia came into to the picture .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.