One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marry Louis, Shag Zayn (If he wasn’t with Gigi, couldn’t do that to her) and snog Niall

I'm going to go with..

1. Harry - The hair, the tatts, the voice, the style, the face... So charming
2. Niall - Sweet and cheeky and always got a smile on his face.
3. Louis - Comes across friendly and funny, hope he doesn't fade out of the limelight.
4. Zayn - Gorgeous but so quiet and dreary. If he had more charisma could get top spot haha
5. Liam - Didn't mind Liam much, until he went solo. WTF is he doing, he doesn't look cool, more like a giant bellend.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to go with..

1. Harry - The hair, the tatts, the voice, the style, the face... So charming
2. Niall - Sweet and cheeky and always got a smile on his face.
3. Louis - Comes across friendly and funny, hope he doesn't fade out of the limelight.
4. Zayn - Gorgeous but so quiet and dreary. If he had more charisma could get top spot haha
5. Liam - Didn't mind Liam much, until he went solo. WTF is he doing, he doesn't look cool, more like a giant bellend.
Couldn’t have put it better myself!!

Reactions: 1
1. Harry. He always stood out from the pack since Xfactor, which happens to be the only series of that show I ever watched. You can’t contrive charisma like his but you can nurture it which I feel he’s doing with his second album. Of course he has the tunes and talent too - it’s a package. But he has help writing, which I don’t think is a problem because he provides something few can as a front man.
Anyone who doubts I like to show the epsiode of carpool karaoke where James corden makes a similar point - he can wear anything and pull it off. It’s quite amazing to observe ...(from about 5 minutes in)

I repeat it’s not all shallow. I think he’s found his sound. Sign of the times was a dreary disappointment. Watermelon sugar on the other hand, is one of the best pop songs of the post 1D era (and the other singles were great too). There’s quite a gap between him and number 2 as I don’t care for the rest so much.
2. Zayn. Simply for his clear talent, the song ‘pillow talk’ is great, the rest of his output isn’t my thing. His surliness has always amused me since he refused to dance in the early X factor stages. Respect a lack of jazz hands desperation that will do anything for a bit of fame there.
Another HUGE gap as I don’t care for final three at all.
3. Louis. A bit cringe and his original audition so bad it shows how lucky he was to get in. But sometimes funny and am intrigued by his musical direction even if it hasn’t worked out yet entirely.
4. Niall. Couldn’t care less. Too nice.
5. Liam. Sure I don’t need to explain all the reasons he makes me cringe. Fella clearly very insecure in himself and needs to stop trying to prove stuff.

Hmmm SO HARD but for me:
HAS to be Louis and Harry joint top, just always fancied them both but more one than the other at different stages but I think on their last tour (can't remember the name) Louis with the messy hair and Harry's long hair phase.......both plssss ;)
Then Niall, Zayn, Liam but I still think they're all lovely boys, just think Niall is a hoot
Feel like maybe Liam did get a rough deal poor boy but he has said some things which make me eye roll a bit lool

1. Harry. He always stood out from the pack since Xfactor, which happens to be the only series of that show I ever watched. You can’t contrive charisma like his but you can nurture it which I feel he’s doing with his second album. Of course he has the tunes and talent too - it’s a package. But he has help writing, which I don’t think is a problem because he provides something few can as a front man.
Anyone who doubts I like to show the epsiode of carpool karaoke where James corden makes a similar point - he can wear anything and pull it off. It’s quite amazing to observe ...(from about 5 minutes in)
You are spot on about Harry, defo can’t recreate his charisma and he stuck out ( in a good way ! )

I repeat it’s not all shallow. I think he’s found his sound. Sign of the times was a dreary disappointment. Watermelon sugar on the other hand, is one of the best pop songs of the post 1D era (and the other singles were great too). There’s quite a gap between him and number 2 as I don’t care for the rest so much.
2. Zayn. Simply for his clear talent, the song ‘pillow talk’ is great, the rest of his output isn’t my thing. His surliness has always amused me since he refused to dance in the early X factor stages. Respect a lack of jazz hands desperation that will do anything for a bit of fame there.
Another HUGE gap as I don’t care for final three at all.
3. Louis. A bit cringe and his original audition so bad it shows how lucky he was to get in. But sometimes funny and am intrigued by his musical direction even if it hasn’t worked out yet entirely.
4. Niall. Couldn’t care less. Too nice.
5. Liam. Sure I don’t need to explain all the reasons he makes me cringe. Fella clearly very insecure in himself and needs to stop trying to prove stuff.
Agree wholeheartedly about Harry !!

• Heart
So I've seen some theories on twitter about the anniversary on thursday, but does anyone think anything will actually happen?

Purely speculation here but i wonder if harry is with camille rowe again? They have both been pictured in france and italy this past week or two, and camille seems to have deleted all pics of her boyfriend from her instagram 🤔

I might be wrong but didn’t they have a bad/sticky break up ?
Not sure, he was clearly gutted over the split, he said in the zane lowe interview that they were still friends. I’ve just checked and they follow each other on instagram.

Not sure, he was clearly gutted over the split, he said in the zane lowe interview that they were still friends. I’ve just checked and they follow each other on instagram.
The entire fine line album is about her . From songs inspired by the early days of a relationship when all is good and steamy , to their break up (“ no one to blame but the drink and my wandering hands” apparently...) and how he got over it. No secret is made of it, this isn’t some Larry esque theorising, there’s bit of a voicemail she left on one track and very specific references like “his parents gallery” as apparently her new [ex?] boyfriend comes from a family of rich art gallery owners.

The entire fine line album is about her . From songs inspired by the early days of a relationship when all is good and steamy , to their break up (“ no one to blame but the drink and my wandering hands” apparently...) and how he got over it. No secret is made of it, this isn’t some Larry esque theorising, there’s bit of a voicemail she left on one track and very specific references like “his parents gallery” as apparently her new [ex?] boyfriend comes from a family of rich art gallery owners.
Yeah i know this, i was just speculating if they could be seeing each other again now as both have been pictured in the same areas of france and italy recently.

Yeah i know this, i was just speculating if they could be seeing each other again now as both have been pictured in the same areas of france and italy recently.
Fair enough I was partly responding to you and the person who asked about the sticky break up. Not meant to be patronising, I wasn’t sure if you were a fan of him/ the album or not.

Not going to lie, I shed a tear at the boys Instagrams. Especially Harry I didn’t think he would and you could tell by his words he meant it 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else remember back in the day when it was said that they had a video made to the song Forever Young for the day that they finally split. I guess it must've just been made up but that would've truly broken me today if they did that😂

Reactions: 2
A bit disappointed with the 1D content for their anniversary. I was hoping for at least a documentary going over their time together with snippets of the boys now talking about it. There was a few months of lockdown, it's not like they couldn't have got them to record some interviews from their houses.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.