One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but if you had an admirer at school, someone you didn't particularly fancy, who suddenly became mega mega famous and more importantly friends with Harry Styles wouldn't you suddenly decide to become interested? I would :D I am that shallow ;)
Haha I could have written this myself! Oh Harry 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
liam and maya started dating when she was 18 or 19. I mean he technically met her for the first time when she was 15, but I doubt he paid her any attention back then, considering they took only one picture together at a meet&greet and she was basically a child.
Wasn’t Liam like 14 when Cheryl met him on the Xfactor? It works both ways it seems 😂

Reactions: 3
I think he had some sort of meltdown.
I still think the remaining band members should have gone ahead with the show. Calling it off when the audience were already there, waiting, wasn't good. Whatever happened with Liam that night, it must have been serious. I think he was off his face on drink or drugs or a combination of the two.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I know drugs have already been mentioned on the thread but did anyone see the article like last year about cocaine that started by mentioning a 'member of a famous boyband which recently ended' or something snorting lines at an event in plain sight? Who do people think that could be? I'm so intrigued by what was hidden by them...there was so much secrecy around the band when they were together...I'm not talking Larry etc but like tit must've gone down behind the scenes for some tabloids to write stuff that out there or is it just blatant lies and assumptions? (Despise the tabloids and the scum btw not advocating for them in any way)

Also, I love Harry to bits and have loved him since the start of 1D and am glad he's keeping his privacy now and got his own image. But I do feel a bit disconnected to him as a celeb now - all the gucci, doing his own thing in LA, model gfs. Of course he's within his rights to live how he wants but I think I do miss the lil Cheshire boy )and I hate he's losing his accent :(). But at the same time I think he's so out there and amazing, and I loooove his styling atm.

Basically, feel like pure tit just want 1D back xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I know drugs have already been mentioned on the thread but did anyone see the article like last year about cocaine that started by mentioning a 'member of a famous boyband which recently ended' or something snorting lines at an event in plain sight? Who do people think that could be? I'm so intrigued by what was hidden by them...there was so much secrecy around the band when they were together...I'm not talking Larry etc but like tit must've gone down behind the scenes for some tabloids to write stuff that out there or is it just blatant lies and assumptions? (Despise the tabloids and the scum btw not advocating for them in any way)

Also, I love Harry to bits and have loved him since the start of 1D and am glad he's keeping his privacy now and got his own image. But I do feel a bit disconnected to him as a celeb now - all the gucci, doing his own thing in LA, model gfs. Of course he's within his rights to live how he wants but I think I do miss the lil Cheshire boy )and I hate he's losing his accent :(). But at the same time I think he's so out there and amazing, and I loooove his styling atm.

Basically, feel like pure tit just want 1D back xx
Hmm my guess would be Louis... I think the others are too aware of their image and how to promote their music whereas Louis wants that image..

I also agree with Harry he's my fav, I love his music and style but I hope he remembers his roots, gets a nice normal girlfriend, I can be available with needed 😄😄 But Kendall Jenner? Beard or not... Beautiful but kartrashian and personality of a spoon, you can do better lad!

Whos everyone fav to least fav...

Reactions: 6
Hmm my guess would be Louis... I think the others are too aware of their image and how to promote their music whereas Louis wants that image..

I also agree with Harry he's my fav, I love his music and style but I hope he remembers his roots, gets a nice normal girlfriend, I can be available with needed 😄😄 But Kendall Jenner? Beard or not... Beautiful but kartrashian and personality of a spoon, you can do better lad!

Whos everyone fav to least fav...
Fave to least fave: Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn.

Reactions: 2
Lol I second that! Always got the impression they were only 'together' (if they were) by circumstance, she doesn't seem his type at all.

Kiss, marry, shag style it would be

Niall, Harry, Louis.

Liam gives me the bork with his wannabe gangster chains and Zany is very meh for me.

I went to see Niall in concert a few years ago and bless him, he’s very talented. It was just very boring.

give me harry and his stage swagger any day please!

Mine was a toss up between Harry and Niall first , but had to go Harry because of his music. Niall’s personality probably tops it I think harry is a bit “ LA “ now

I think Niall is very liked , I’d be suprised if anyone on here really didn’t like him as I can’t think there is much reason not too.Even if his music isn’t to everyone’s taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.