One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of the Jordan Green fiasco? Apparently he's Louis' personal photographer. I don't know how long they have worked together but it sounds like it might have been a while. He has been accused on Twitter of sexual assault by quite a number of models he has worked with over many years. Apparently a group of the women are going to the police, as they should.

What does everyone think of the Jordan Green fiasco? Apparently he's Louis' personal photographer. I don't know how long they have worked together but it sounds like it might have been a while. He has been accused on Twitter of sexual assault by quite a number of models he has worked with over many years. Apparently a group of the women are going to the police, as they should.
There's an online petition on change.org entitled "Fire Jordan Green and charge him with sexual assault and rape" - if he is guilty, then why are the women waiting before going to the police? I'm no rape apologist, but what if this is the action of a scorned girlfriend? What if he is innocent? Trial by media is never good. If he has been using his position to assault women, then he needs to be charged and convicted. Tomlinson also needs to disassociate himself from the man.

Reactions: 2
Interested to know, what’s everyone’s thoughts on the possible reunion on the 23rd of July ?
I’d love to be wrong but I don’t think anything much will happen. Not to the degree the old fans are hoping for. As I say, I’d love to be wrong. To see Harry acknowledge and participate in something to do with one direction would be lovely and would appease a big chunk of fans. I’m not getting my hopes up though.

Reactions: 4
I’d love to be wrong but I don’t think anything much will happen. Not to the degree the old fans are hoping for. As I say, I’d love to be wrong. To see Harry acknowledge and participate in something to do with one direction would be lovely and would appease a big chunk of fans. I’m not getting my hopes up though.
If there's any kind of reunion, it's going to be minus Harry and Zayn

Reactions: 3
There's no way they'll do it without Harry, they just won't do it. Zayn isn't part of One Direction anymore so he won't appear.

I certainly agree on the Zayn bit. If it was without Harry though I don’t think there’d be any coming back from that. It would piss off a lot of people. Ex 1d fans make up a lot of his fan base.

Harry's always been very open and appreciative of his time in 1D, I don't think he'd sit out of any kind of anniversary celebration. It's not going to be a gig or anything anyway.

Reactions: 5
Harry's always been very open and appreciative of his time in 1D, I don't think he'd sit out of any kind of anniversary celebration. It's not going to be a gig or anything anyway.
I wouldn’t say he’s been open about it. He went through a phase of just referring to that as “the band” couldn’t even say the name. I love that he sang WMYB on his tour that was a nice gesture x

I wouldn’t say he’s been open about it. He went through a phase of just referring to that as “the band” couldn’t even say the name. I love that he sang WMYB on his tour that was a nice gesture x
He said during one solo performance that he fell in love to the song.

I think harry is greatful for what the band gave him he doesn’t really reference them much or say one direction really but I don’t think Niall really says 1D either, in Harry’s Zane Lowe interview and others he could easily hint at the music not being his taste or he wasn’t enjoying it at the end but he doesn’t, He’s quite obviously done the best out of the band, but seconded by Niall his stuff is actually good and I don’t think many people saw it coming.

I think Liam and Louis are the most reliant on a reunion happening tbh !!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find Liam really cringe since he tried to become the next JT?

Reactions: 14
YES!!! I felt major second hand embarrassment for Cheryl a couple of years ago when he was trying to be ‘gangsta’
Strip that down and the hip grinding and gold chains 😂 Just went on his insta and glad he’s over that phase

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does everyone make of Harry reading a bedtime story on Calm tonight? I’m wayyyy too old to be a Directioner, but I’m fascinated by him. He seems such a beautiful, talented man. I think he’ll be there for the 10th anniversary, in whatever form it takes - Zayn, too.

What does everyone make of Harry reading a bedtime story on Calm tomorrow? I’m wayyyy too old to be a Directioner, but I’m fascinated by him. He seems such a beautiful, talented man. I think he’ll be there for the 10th anniversary, in whatever form it takes - Zayn, too.

What does everyone make of Harry reading a bedtime story on Calm tonight? I’m wayyyy too old to be a Directioner, but I’m fascinated by him. He seems such a beautiful, talented man. I think he’ll be there for the 10th anniversary, in whatever form it takes - Zayn, too.
I think it’s nice, certainly different. His voice isn’t really for me but I know loads of folk who love it! Not so sure re Zayn and the anniversary though.

I love a deep voice. Seems a strange thing to do. I think if anything is done for the anniversary, Harry will 100% be involved. I don't think Zayn will be if it means they'll be together. Maybe separately if they have done some sort of documentary. I don't think there's much love lost between them at this point in time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.