One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a lot for one man to go through in a short time! and now he has a new partner? was that what caused the rift between him and the older twins?

Reactions: 1
That's a lot for one man to go through in a short time! and now he has a new partner? was that what caused the rift between him and the older twins?
He was only with Jay for 5 years before she passed away, and he's moved on relatively quickly - they were kids when he and Jay met and now they are teenagers, so perhaps it's all part of teenage rebellion coupled with loyalty to their mum? Does he have custody of the baby twins?

He was only with Jay for 5 years before she passed away, and he's moved on relatively quickly - they were kids when he and Jay met and now they are teenagers, so perhaps it's all part of teenage rebellion coupled with loyalty to their mum? Does he have custody of the baby twins?
He now has a new partner, who adores the baby twins but has very private social media (not suprised after how much hate she got). Everyone deals with death differently and he was in a different position to the kids. I will say he did move on quickly and being from Doncaster and knowing stuff which isn’t public knowledge (so i won’t share) I can understand why the twins got upset.
Dan has full custody of the baby twins but they go to their grandparents (where the big twins live) every other weekend (before lockdown anyways).

Reactions: 2
Thanks, I always thought that there must be more to it than just moving on quickly. As RedMagnolia has said I felt it might've been something to do with loyalty to their mum too. Did the older twins continue to live with him for a while before they moved in with their grandparents?

I really feel for those girls not only having to cope with the loss of their mum but having to do it so publicly due to Louis' immense fame. I hope they have a strong network of family and friends.

Thanks, I always thought that there must be more to it than just moving on quickly. As RedMagnolia has said I felt it might've been something to do with loyalty to their mum too. Did the older twins continue to live with him for a while before they moved in with their grandparents?
The lived with him until he got his new partner, which was early 2018 time so they lived with Dan for over a year after jays death

The lived with him until he got his new partner, which was early 2018 time so they lived with Dan for over a year after jays death
Did they choose to leave or were they turfed out in favour of the new partner?

He now has a new partner, who adores the baby twins but has very private social media (not suprised after how much hate she got). Everyone deals with death differently and he was in a different position to the kids. I will say he did move on quickly and being from Doncaster and knowing stuff which isn’t public knowledge (so i won’t share) I can understand why the twins got upset.
Dan has full custody of the baby twins but they go to their grandparents (where the big twins live) every other weekend (before lockdown anyways).
I've also heard rumours which would explain why the older twins were upset. Mainly to do with her profession and how they met.

The big twins, little twins and Lottie all lived with Dan and the grandparents had a granny annexe I think. Fizzy was at boarding school and then spent time at Louis'.
Then Dan put the house up for sale with the fall out from the new relationship and now the big twins live with the grandparents.
Lottie and her ex used to do a lot of childcare for the baby twins before she moved to London and the grandparents took over.

Also, can't remember who said it earlier in the thread but Dan isn't a doctor

what is the new girlfriends profession? I remember at the time daisy or phoebe posted that the new girlfriend was insensitive, awful & selfish & that karma would come and get her and dan.. I wonder if the upset was at dan getting to keep the house/money from the house that presumably Louis bought

Reactions: 3
I don't know if it's tue but I read that after Louis' Act won "The X Factor" Dan had a big celebration at a nightclub.
I know grief makes you do weird stuff but it's questionable, and cam understand being heartbroken about it. It was days after his wife died.

• Wow
I've also heard rumours which would explain why the older twins were upset. Mainly to do with her profession and how they met.

The big twins, little twins and Lottie all lived with Dan and the grandparents had a granny annexe I think. Fizzy was at boarding school and then spent time at Louis'.
Then Dan put the house up for sale with the fall out from the new relationship and now the big twins live with the grandparents.
Lottie and her ex used to do a lot of childcare for the baby twins before she moved to London and the grandparents took over.

Also, can't remember who said it earlier in the thread but Dan isn't a doctor
He's not a doctor, but wasn't his twitter handle something like "Dr.Dan" when he first hooked up with Jay? I got the impression he wanted folk to think he was a medical professional. He's now DanDeakin3.

Those poor kids have had a turbulent time in their lives, and I bet Louis bankrolls the entire family one way or another. I think it was his 1D money that paid for the original family house, the one that Dan sold.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't know if it's tue but I read that after Louis' Act won "The X Factor" Dan had a big celebration at a nightclub.
I know grief makes you do weird stuff but it's questionable, and cam understand being heartbroken about it. It was days after his wife died.
Louis wasn't a judge the year that his mum died so that's not true. They did all go to Cirque le soir after Louis performed, presumably to celebrate him getting through the performance so to speak.

I'm hoping Jay was savvy enough to protect her childrens inheritance before she died so I'm hopeful that the reason he had to sell the big house was so that the rest of the family could have their share now that he'd moved on.

Dan's initials are D R, hence the insta handle

Reactions: 4
Louis wasn't a judge the year that his mum died so that's not true. They did all go to Cirque le soir after Louis performed, presumably to celebrate him getting through the performance so to speak.

I'm hoping Jay was savvy enough to protect her childrens inheritance before she died so I'm hopeful that the reason he had to sell the big house was so that the rest of the family could have their share now that he'd moved on.

what is his new girlfriends profession?

it would be so sad for Jay to see them all now so divided

Jay was seriously ill for almost a year before she passed away, poor woman, and I wonder if she was ever well enough to think about financial stuff? As her husband, Deakin would have inherited everything, unless she was able to make a will stating otherwise. I'm hoping that, if Louis financed the house purchase initially, then his accountants would have protected his investment to a certain extent.
I know very little about Deakin, apart from the fact he left his first wife shortly after their baby died, for a woman he met because of that devastating event.

what is his new girlfriends profession?

it would be so sad for Jay to see them all now so divided
I'm not certain on her profession. I just heard that they met through her profession. But then again so did he and Jay.

I feel so sad for Jay and the whole family, leaving her children and then all this aftermath. Louis has been through a lot. Lou Teasdale seemed to take on quite a caring role for both Lottie and at one point Fizzy.

What do we think of Niall sliding in to Georgia May Foote's DMs while she has a boyfriend?

I'm not certain on her profession. I just heard that they met through her profession. But then again so did he and Jay.

I feel so sad for Jay and the whole family, leaving her children and then all this aftermath. Louis has been through a lot. Lou Teasdale seemed to take on quite a caring role for both Lottie and at one point Fizzy.

What do we think of Niall sliding in to Georgia May Foote's DMs while she has a boyfriend?
Georgia's boyfriend sounds like a plank - he's using this as a means of raising his own profile, I reckon. A multi-millionaire musician fancies the woman he is currently dating. If she was married, it would be different. Kris Evans is only famous for being in an unsuccessful boyband and his jealousy of Niall is vividly apparent. I know which lad I'd choose, if I was young, single, gorgeous and in the running :D :D :D

Georgia's boyfriend sounds like a plank - he's using this as a means of raising his own profile, I reckon. A multi-millionaire musician fancies the woman he is currently dating. If she was married, it would be different. Kris Evans is only famous for being in an unsuccessful boyband and his jealousy of Niall is vividly apparent. I know which lad I'd choose, if I was young, single, gorgeous and in the running :D :D :D
Oh I'd definitely choose Niall and I'm definitely none of those three

Reactions: 4
Did they choose to leave or were they turfed out in favour of the new partner?
I think they chose to leave as they didn’t agree with him moving on, then he later decided to sell the house.
what is the new girlfriends profession? I remember at the time daisy or phoebe posted that the new girlfriend was insensitive, awful & selfish & that karma would come and get her and dan.. I wonder if the upset was at dan getting to keep the house/money from the house that presumably Louis bought
Im pretty sure she worked at their school (99% sure she wasn’t a teacher as she would of been too young), dont quote me on that as it’s not a fact but that’s what quite a few people have told me and if this is true, she doesn’t work there now.

Dan is a director of a business and she does abit for the business, won’t say what as it’s not fair for her name to get leaked.

Daisy and Phoebe got mad at sally (dans sister) for posting photos of Dans girlfriend and Doris on her public Instagram which was kinda insensitive and selfish of her.

Either way, dans partner seems to have the kids interests at heart, I really don’t think she cares too much about being ‘famous’ or the money, both her and dan have pretty much cut the whole ‘tomlinson fam fame’ well let’s face it Dan hated the fame anways. People who know them have mixed opinions on their relationship but it’s nothing to do with her trying to take his money or the ‘fame’

The girlfriend is irrelevant. People generally look a bit askance when someone, so recently bereaved, moves on with a new partner, regardless of who it is and how old they are.

Selling the family house was a dick move meaning the older children and their grandparents had to find somewhere else to live.
I'm assuming that Tomlinson's 1D cash paid for both the house and the renovations. I'm happy to be told I'm wrong and Deakin and Jay financed the house themselves without help from Tomlinson.

Deakin appears to be the moneygrabbing one in all of this, not the girlfriend.

The grandparents and older children’s house is very close to and similair to the family house, so it looks like the same house as the family one but isn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.