One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's to do with Lottie's tanning products and how dark she is?
What is black fishing? And which sisters?
When you tan your skin so dark your darker than poc. Lotties been called out on it in the past and apologised now phoebes been called out. Attached photos and her responses. She basically responded that she didn’t care that people were getting offended that that people shouldn’t hate on her

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It concerns me that these girls have seemingly had free reign on social media since they were kids. Having their brother in the biggest boy band in the world at the time, you’d think the parents would shield them rather than allow them to have unlimited followers. Adults have been harassing them for years about their brother’s sexuality and god knows what else. It’s so wrong.

Did Lottie start touring with 1D when she was 15? Did she have a guardian with her that wasn’t an employee?

Reactions: 6
It concerns me that these girls have seemingly had free reign on social media since they were kids. Having their brother in the biggest boy band in the world at the time, you’d think the parents would shield them rather than allow them to have unlimited followers. Adults have been harassing them for years about their brother’s sexuality and god knows what else. It’s so wrong.

Did Lottie start touring with 1D when she was 15? Did she have a guardian with her that wasn’t an employee?
She was 16, louis has spoken out about how he doesn’t agree with a lot of the stuff the twins do. Jay used to monitor the twins accounts but after she passed they were just given free reign

Reactions: 5
She was 16, louis has spoken out about how he doesn’t agree with a lot of the stuff the twins do. Jay used to monitor the twins accounts but after she passed they were just given free reign
Where’s the father? I really feel for those kids.

I think the twin girls are only 16 and I’m pretty sure they get their lips done? Where’s the discipline? It’s ridiculous.

Where’s the father? I really feel for those kids.
He was out of their lives for abit then came back into their lives when they fell out with their step dad. He doesn’t care though he seems to like the fame. I’m not the biggest fan of their step father but least he’s raising his two kids off social media away from the ‘fame’

Reactions: 2
They do look ridiculously orange. I don't know how anyone thinks that's a good look. It's sad that they were so young and got sucked into the murky world of Instagram 'influencing'. Compare with Harry's older sister who seems very down to earth, genuine, and uses her platform to promote a lot of charity/social justice work.

Reactions: 7
Yes those twins have been on Instagram posing like this since at least 14, I remember being shocked seeing their duck faces and 3 inches of makeup. I thought, you’re 14?!?

All I can say is thank the lord I was in school before Instagram and TikTok, it was bad enough when someone would remove me from their top 10 on MySpace, I really feel for the youth of today having to feel pressured like this.

Yes those twins have been on Instagram posing like this since at least 14, I remember being shocked seeing their duck faces and 3 inches of makeup. I thought, you’re 14?!?

All I can say is thank the lord I was in school before Instagram and TikTok, it was bad enough when someone would remove me from their top 10 on MySpace, I really feel for the youth of today having to feel pressured like this.
OMG I remember the trauma of MySpace's Top Ten! And don't get me started on Bebo ...

In our ‘neck of the woods’ the teenagers don’t really do social media, just messaging. It’s seen as boring and something for older people; all the insta addicts are the women in their 30s posting photos of the shoes they are buying while the husband is at work, or the £50 nails they just had done as a treat. I don’t think anything could put a teenager off more!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In our ‘neck of the woods’ the teenagers don’t really do social media, just messaging. It’s seen as boring and something for older people; all the insta addicts are the women in their 30s posting photos of the shoes they are buying while the husband is at work, or the £50 nails they just had done as a treat. I don’t think anything could put a teenager off more!
Wow that’s amazing. Is this actually true?? Where about is your neck of the woods?! @Handerton

I like the sound of your neck of the woods!

Interested to know, what’s everyone’s thoughts on the possible reunion on the 23rd of July ?

Wow that’s amazing. Is this actually true?? Where about is your neck of the woods?! @Handerton
Haha well we are quite rural to be honest which makes a big difference 👌🏻
But I think a lot of teenagers these days are realising that showing off isn’t something to aim for in life, and that those who claim to have the most often have the most debt.

Having said that, we went camping for a couple of nights last summer and in the bar was a group of A Level students from Liverpool who had just got their results. We were amazed and appalled to listen to them detail the fillers and “enhancements” they planned to spend their student loans on. Bit my tongue instead of pointing out that for hundreds of years a bit of makeup was sufficient to add a bit of glamour, and that they’ve bought in to a lie told by reality tv

Indeed.
You can see why Louis was very keen to get them to say on at school. Although I'd put money on him being a nightmare at that age!
Their Mum was very keen on being associated with showbiz, and a real career rather than being an influencer must be a hard sell. Shame, they've experienced so much tragedy and disruption a bbit of normality and a proper goal I life would be helpful
At least Lottie is in business.
He was out of their lives for abit then came back into their lives when they fell out with their step dad. He doesn’t care though he seems to like the fame. I’m not the biggest fan of their step father but least he’s raising his two kids off social media away from the ‘fame’
The circumstances in which he and Louis' Mum met were shocking.

Yes, almost to the day, from what I have read. I was surprised that Louis stayed with Cowell. The rest of them moved on pretty sharpish.

I like Niall's post 1D music - some of it, not enough to download an entire album.
I bought Harry's first album - much to my DD's amusement - she was an original 1D fan but once she hit 16, her musical tastes changed and she's now into nu-metal and emo rap. Yeah, right. 😖😖.

I guess I am a Mum Directioner after all. I went to see them so many times with DD (and a couple of meet and greets) I feel like an honorary fan :D I haven't really heard anything by Louis apart from the song written for his mum, which makes me so sad, released the same week his sister died. Zayn's stuff leaves me cold and Liam's musical offerings are embarrassing.

My opinion only, obviously.😊
You're sure DD wasn't a decoy? Haha
Only for the brave, and a few others of,Louis are really good. I really like his voice.

Last edited:
This is really sad. Re baby.
Not sure I should bring it up, but it's in the public domain.

His mum was a midwife and her team delivered the stillborn baby of him and his wife. They separated and Johanna got together with the Dad. She had to attend an enquiry into it and was cleared as she didn't help deliver the poor baby.
It is however shocking I think anyone would agree,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This is really sad. Re baby.
Not sure I should bring it up, but it's in the public domain.

His mum was a midwife and her team delivered the stillborn baby of him and his wife. They separated and Johanna got together with the Dad. She had to attend an enquiry into it and was cleared as she didn't help deliver the poor baby.
It is however shocking I think anyone would agree,
I read that she had something to do with organising bereavement counselling for him and his wife. Getting together with a patient's husband isn't appropriate, and having the twins shortly afterwards must have been a knife to the heart for his ex wife.

However Jay passed away 2 years later, and those baby twins won't even remember her. It's a very tragic situation for all concerned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.