One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry came from quite a wealthy background though - at least his stepdad Robin Twist was pretty rich. I don't know about his bio dad. The others all came from very ordinary families. I hope they all find love and happiness, especially Louis who has had so much bereavement to deal with in the last few years, plus crazy stalker fans trying to prove his baby son was a doll. Niall is going to fall in love with an Irish girl and have a dozen kids, sooner or later. Or he'll hook up with some Hollywood actress and be married and divorced 5 times before he's 40.
Holmes Chapel isn't a wealthy area. What did Robin Twist do for a living? I think Harry probably came from the most 'middle class' background in comparison to the others. What did Louis' dad do? Was he a nurse like his mum? I know the second husband was a doctor.

They all seem like decent boys. I hope there's never anything nasty that comes out about any of them. It'd be nice if all the members of a boy band turned out to be good people without the whole serious drug/alcohol issues most of them seem to be left with. No doubt they all dabbled and made the most of the amount of easy sex available. I would have done the same!

I remember seeing the video of Louis and Zayn in the back of the car where Zayn says Louis likes dick. I wonder if they leaked that on purpose? Louis filmed it.

I can't stand the Liam Gallagher copy cat thing Louis is doing in terms of his image. Why would you want to model yourself on someone who has been labeled a complete knob by the press? I don't get it.

The amount of death they have experienced seems so unfair for such young people.

Reactions: 3
I just watched a tiktok where a guy says Harry hit on his friend in a gay club in West Hollywood in 2018. He says "Harrys likes little gay twinks"!

Reactions: 1
Louis and eleanor were not together since xfactor, but since september/october 2011, which is right before one direction got really big. When I was younger I really believe there was something between Harry and Louis, but looking back at all the “proofs”, well they look kind if ridiculous rn. They were young boys and messed around a lot, they have always been very affectionate with each other. For example from 2013 on harry was very close to niall, in a concert he answered the question “what would you do I you woke up as a girl?” He answered “I’d do Niall” and other stuff like that. Beside louis and harry weren’t really close anymore after 2012.

I really think zayn is the one with the biggest potential out all of them, he has the looks and the talent to be really big and he has is own style and an amazing voice too. But I don’t think he wants to be a star anymore, he wants to make music and have a private, which is kind of understandable after the one direction craziness

Reactions: 5
I meant Harry comes from a more middle class background but was easier to generalize lol . My cousins come from near homes chapel and its defo not the same as where the other boys are from

Zayn probably topped out with that first single which was great. He’s not got the coolness of a Marvin Gaye, the songwriting ability of Pharrell Williams, or the voice of Otis Redding. Record companies know from experience that for every Justin Timberlake there are dozens of boy band members who won’t have a solo career

I meant Harry comes from a more middle class background but was easier to generalize lol . My cousins come from near homes chapel and its defo not the same as where the other boys are from
I know Holmes Chapel well and the Twists lived in a very smart part of the village. The house itself was worth 400k so not exactly an ex council semi.

I've no idea what Robin did for a living though. He seemed like a lovely man. RIP.

I just watched a tiktok where a guy says Harry hit on his friend in a gay club in West Hollywood in 2018. He says "Harrys likes little gay twinks"!
I would have thought Harry himself was the definition of a twink 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Zayn had great singles beside the first one, like the one with taylor swift and the other one with with sia. His voice is unreal and he also had collaboration with famous fashion brands like versace and zanotti. I really think he could have been the next big thing if he only was interested in that. But he’s not. I think he wants to make music, but doesn’t necessarily wants fame.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Zayn's first album was excellent, it had some really great songs on there (Rear View was my fave) and they all sounded so fresh and exciting. I haven't felt the need to listen to his more recent album though. He really has just faded from the spotlight.
I absolutely love Harry's solo career - his music, his image, everything about it. I've seen him live solo several times (such as the secret gig for his album launch in December!). No pun intended, but to me he has the 'x factor' to be a true all-round star that Zayn just never seemed bothered with.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Zayn's first album was excellent, it had some really great songs on there (Rear View was my fave) and they all sounded so fresh and exciting. I haven't felt the need to listen to his more recent album though. He really has just faded from the spotlight.
I absolutely love Harry's solo career - his music, his image, everything about it. I've seen him live solo several times (such as the secret gig for his album launch in December!). No pun intended, but to me he has the 'x factor' to be a true all-round star that Zayn just never seemed bothered with.
Agree about Harry. I was at the gig in December too! That was my first time going to sometning like that, I grew up on guitar bands and the like but it was great. As Stormzy is 72 years old said on the night “he has made a brilliant album, he’s not just a pop star he’s an artist.” People who know me are often surprised I’m a fan but I always tell them to give him a chance. There are some great songs on the second album and he’s got a special sort of charisma only the best pop stars have. So it’s not just a looks / image thing but it’s not simply a music thing either. It’s a combination and I’ve no shame in liking it. Watermelon sugar is my favourite new song for ages.

Zayn’s talent is something I have a lot of respect for but is less appealing to my own personal taste. Pillowtalk is a great tune tho. But the guy clearly has tons of demons to sort out.
He definetely comes from a working class background. Wasn’t there the whole thing about buying his mum a house being so important. So I guess they had never owned property before.
If Harry was the well off one; maybe he may have grown up more middle class and comfortable than zayn or maybe Louis I’m not sure. Maybe his family owned their house, which is a big difference to be fair. But that’s also nothing compared to the life ensured from the kind of money they all then earned.

edited to correct my spelling of zayn. I never got confused about it until jake Paul spelled it incorrectly in that whole tweet drama so I’ll blame him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I follow Zayn's mum on social media for some reason, shes always posting filtered selfies where you cant see anything its a tad childish for a 40-50 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Holmes Chapel well and the Twists lived in a very smart part of the village. The house itself was worth 400k so not exactly an ex council semi.

I've no idea what Robin did for a living though. He seemed like a lovely man. RIP.

I would have thought Harry himself was the definition of a twink 🤣🤣🤣
The very opposite appears to be true he likes em older, you can see it frequently in videos.

Posted this on the secret celeb gossip but Zayn is widely known to sleep with men, has done for a while - rumoured to have done so even while with GiGi (definitely did it behind Perrie’s back).

Including male one direction fans, threesomes, the lot. As soon as they found fame on xf he started sleeping with groupies and obviously things escalated as the fame got out of control.

search “zayn lewis Jones” on twitter and there’s all kinds of memes/jokes about this one guy he’s slept with.

dunno if he’s gay or bi, and I’m surprised it’s yet to be in the papers but I’m sure it’ll come out eventually!
Zayn and Liam acted like a couple at one time? I think the only completely straight one is Niall.

[QUOT="STJ_95, post: 1310006, member: 1065"]
I hope he is, because I've had a few lovely dreams about him in the past. 😂😂

There is a glint in his eyes sometimes that teases a great lover. And he seems really sweet and cute.
[/QUOTE]

There's a recording of Grimsaw and an assistant on the radio whereby he teases her for looking like. Harry that day.
And she says "Maybe I just want to be as loved as much as he loves Louis". So,Louis,is,definitely loveable.
I believe H did have an affair with Grimmy however.
Too many people,say they saw them together, it,was,well known in journalist circles apparently.

Last edited:
The very opposite appears to be true he likes em older, you can see it frequently in videos.

Zayn and Liam acted like a couple at one time? I think the only completely straight one is Niall.

[QUOT="STJ_95, post: 1310006, member: 1065"]
I hope he is, because I've had a few lovely dreams about him in the past. 😂😂

There is a glint in his eyes sometimes that teases a great lover. And he seems really sweet and cute.
There's a recording of Grimsaw and an assistant on the radio whereby he teases her for looking like. Harry that day.
And she says "Maybe I just want to be as loved as much as he loves Louis". So,Louis,is,definitely loveable.
I believe H did have an affair with Grimmy however.
Too many people,say they saw them together, it,was,well known in journalist circles apparently.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve heated this too - around the time he was meant to be seeing CF- her and grimy lived in the same apartment block!

I’ve heated this too - around the time he was meant to be seeing CF- her and grimy lived in the same apartment block!
I still think CF stepped up to the plate to cover up the real relationship - better to have the fans thinking their beloved curly haired cutie was having an fling with an older woman than an older man? She was good friends with Grimmy and his friendship group.

I still think CF stepped up to the plate to cover up the real relationship - better to have the fans thinking their beloved curly haired cutie was having an fling with an older woman than an older man? She was good friends with Grimmy and his friendship group.
Exactly this! I’ve heard this a few times from pretty good sources!!

What do people think of Louis girlfriend Eleanor Calder?

Years ago there were so many different conspiracies about them and nobody ever actually even heard her speak for years.

When they broke up Eleanor was very active on social media, started a blog with her best friend Max Hurd, and as soon as they got back together she went into her shell again. She ditched Max, closed the blog and barely posts on Instagram but is somehow filthy rich and living a life of luxury.

A very strange girl. Anyone got any info on her?
i am not a fan AT ALL. like at all. overrated

Exactly this! I’ve heard this a few times from pretty good sources!!
As have I. I also remember nick grimshaw being on never mind the buzzococks and Simon teasing him about hanging out with Harry, a teenager. He deliberately aged him down as part of the joke I can’t remember exactly what it was but I do clearly recall nick grimshaw replying “he’s 19” in a pretty defensive way. It was clear he didn’t find it funny. It seemed telling enough that I still remember that alone from the episode.

Ohhh yes, Gryles/Stymshaw :cool:;) I used to go on a forum/message board that was dedicated to discussing the likelihood of them being a couple. Rational discussions, unlike the hysterical cul-de-sac that the Larry fandom seemed to be. I remember there was lots of compelling evidence that Nick and Harry were together, plus the press at the time seemed to dance around the subject.

Latest scandal Louis Tomlinsons sisters being dragged on twitter and Instagram for black fishing. It’s like deja vu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.